» RE-RELEASE: Rise of the Weakest Summoner: Volume I is back on Audible! «
3.2k 3 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ahoy!

A big announcement!

After like half a year of issues with narration, Rise of the Weakest Summoner is now back on Audible! This time narrated by Amber Lee Connors! If nothing unfortunate happens again, we'll be seeing (and hearing) the next volumes in the upcoming months!

The new version can be found here: https://www.audible.com/pd/B0B621P72Q

Now, the most important question many of you might have: What if I already bought it previously or received a free code? A few things.

First, it's a new product with a new narrator so Audible didn't let us just replace it. That means the old version is still sitting in your library and will remain there for you to listen to whenever you want. Second, if you purchase the new version, it will be added to your library as a new listing, without clashing with the old one, so you will have both (confirmed by yours truly since I can't get them for free and have to buy anyway :CatsMiriaShy:).

So, that's the situation. As much as it pains me, there's nothing I could do about it. Well, maybe besides handing out some free codes like the last time, but the number of them depends on the sales so I won't have a lot of them immediately since I naturally would like to throw most for my Patrons, especially those who did already purchase the old version.

Stay tuned for more info about possible code giveaways and be so kind as to drop a nice review if you decide to get the Audiobook. :CatsMiriaRave: Those mean a lot! We gotta get back on track after getting shafted so much, hahaha!

Cheers!

41