Chapter 7
17 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The day passed and when Delon wake up he really hope that everything is a dream but, reality is cruel. 

Yesterday, Delon and Ernest finally finished the quest that they have. Although they almost have to do it in the night because the problem of finding the drop, but somehow they made it.

The monster that Ernest killed is something that Delon called Demonic Fox, of course he made it sound strong but it's just a fox in the end.

Delon also got a new sword from one of the wolf that he and Ernest killed yesterday dropped. Although Ernest still not gets the proper weapon because he still used the weapon that Delon make. 

The things that drop from monster are mainly coins and some food, like meat or even bread which is nice.

Because with this, Delon don't need to manually take the meat from the dead animals which is really hard, because neither Delon nor Ernest know how to do it.

Sometimes the monster also drops some water which is once again good for both of them considering they don't bring that much water with them.

"Hey, Delon, when will we going back to the base? We're not going to live in the forest right?"

Delon stop what he's doing and answer Ernest.

"Maybe tomorrow, because we're probably need to hunt more monsters today to widen our gap with the people in the base. 

Also, we're going deeper in the forest today. Because I believe the people in the base will storm the forest in a while."

Delon then continue making fire to start cooking something. Ernest then move to help Delon by preparing the meat and other ingredients.

While Delon and Ernest are busy preparing food, in the base people already awake from their side effect from a while ago and now start to make scene.

Some people laughing and some people cry, some people even terrified themselves because of the reality.

The army start to calming down the situation and start to organizing people because, they remember the quest that they got.

Maybe they are lucky because the time limit of the quest itself is 24 hours from when the quest is given. So, they have time to finish it. 

Of course they wouldn't think that everyone will finish the quest, because the time isn't that much and with so many people here, there will definitely a mess when they begin to hunt for monsters.

To make it short, the armies make the group with at least 1 or more soldier in the group to hunt. 

While those who can't fight make another group themselves, so that they can give the quest to the soldier to finished.

Although the plan is full of holes, but right now time is not something that they have. So they need to finish the quest fast and hope that they can finish as many quests as they can, while hoping that the punishment is not that terrible.

Back with Delon and Ernest.

After eating some food and prepare, Delon and Ernest then go deeper inside the forest. Right now it's still morning and they hope that they can kill as many monsters as they can.

The forest is not changed that much as they got deeper. Delon himself doesn't know where they going anymore because this place almost doesn't have a trace of their previous times before the changed.

To make sure that they're not lost and can come back to the base, Delon making some marks on the trees now and then to make a path for their way back to the base.

While Delon and Ernest still walking, they heard some noises from the bruises not too far from them. 

Delon and Ernest move to the closest tree to hide and then Delon give a signal to Ernest so that he can get ready anytime for an attack.

A few seconds later, Delon saw something come out. It looks like a human, small and green. Delon knew it in an instant that it's a goblin in front of him.

The goblin brings a short sword with it and also wearing some leather armor. The equipment itself is not that good just from the look, because it looks like it almost broke. 

Delon wait for a few seconds to see if the goblin is alone. 

After confirming that it is alone, Delon then give a signal to Ernest so that he can prepare to attack it.

Delon move silently closer to the goblin and then attack it by swinging his sword.

When the goblin tries to call for its friend, Ernest come out and attack it with his Staff. The goblin got stunned from the attack on its head and then Delon finish it by slashing its neck and make the goblin start to disappear became drop.

The battle end really fast, not only because Delon and Ernest now already quite familiar with fighting and teamwork, but because after killing the monsters before they felt stronger than they ever before.

Just like in a game where you get exp by killing monster, after they kill some monster yesterday, both Delon and Ernest have already level up. Although the attribute in their status screen doesn't change, but they feel it that their body got stronger albeit not that much, now they can kill monster much more easily than before.

After taking all the drops, Delon and Ernest start to move again to the deeper forest.

"Hey Delon, what do you think that the punishment will be?"

When they are about to move, Ernest ask Delon about the punishment that the Succubus rom before talk about.

"Punishment? Probably dead."

Delon answering without a little bit change on his face which surprise Ernest.

"Dead? Do you think it's a bit too harsh?"

"Nah, for them what I mean Gods. This all just an entertainment, so whether we live or die it's not that much of different. But, they will be bored if all of us just die that fast. So, they give us all those power from Bloodlines to the level up thing so that it can be much more interesting to them."

Ernest is speechless after hearing that. Although he knew it because the God himself said it so, but now he finally understood that it's not a joke.

"That's why I want to monopolizing the first start so that later on I can at least survive this god damn apocalypse."

"But I wonder Delon, what will happen later on. Let's just say that we can survive until the end, then what? Will those God really leave us and let us survive? Or they will destroy the world anyway?"

Hearing that, Delon become silent, because even he doesn't know the answer. 

If it's his novel, he probably would make the MC kill the god with his plot armor or something. But this, this is a real world where he can't even sure that he can survive tomorrow. So, Delon didn't say anything or more like he can't answer it.

Ernest who saw that Delon didn't answer his question didn't say anything either. 

Both of them then finally start to move towards the deeper forest.

**

A few hours have been gone and now time keep ticking for the punishment to come. Almost all the people around the world are panicking, because of the side effect of the pill, they have faint and only have a few hours to finish the quest.

They are trying to kill at least 3 monsters just to finish the quest so that they don't punish. The people who can't or won't go to shelter are more terrible because they were in far more dangerous situation than those who goes to shelter. 

Because they remember that if there aren't enough people in the area then the place will became a monster zone which will make their situation become worst.

But right now they can forget about all of those because the time keep running out and they have to kill 3 monsters to survive the punishment that will come in a few hours.

While there are people who still busying themselves with hunting monster, there are people who busy think about the artifact or the weapons that fall before.

They try to find as many as possible so that they can monopolizing the weapons. Because with that they can get as many as inheritor they can get. 

Of course it won't be that easy, because the weapons itself not just fall in the place where their legend is. But the weapon fall randomly so it won't be that easy.

Not only that, the weapon just might not have the same appearance as in the legend or more like the god changed the weapon appearance so that It won't be that easy to find.

But of course most of the weapon is still the same as in the legend, because if it's too hard it will make the human die easier.

Somewhere around Bandung, Indonesia.

The people feel shocked with what they saw. The sky suddenly goes dark and as they look up they saw it. Something that makes anyone who saw it so afraid that they shaking and scream or even faint.

Dragon 

Yes, a Dragon just appears flying past them. Something that shouldn't have appeared in a tutorial stage like this.

Something that should have only appeared in the mid stage or even the last boss stage, but they forget that this isn't a game and whatever appeared right now should have because the god or the one who make this game will it.

Some people scream and some of them even fainted again. Some crying and some even laughing, probably too terrified with what they see.

Even people from the military have the same expression like all those people. But maybe they are lucky because the dragon seem to only just flying past them and ignore all the people below it.

It takes a few minutes or the military to finally snap and try to control the situation and although it takes times for the people to finally calm down, at least it won't make the situation become worst.

After people finally calm down, the military try to arrange the people to hunt for monsters and also the military try to contact the higher ups about what they saw before.

..

A few hours later at noon around 2 pm.

People all around the world finally know what the punishment meant. They saw that the people around them start to slowly change into a particle of light.

Can't speak and not even scream, all those people are just like that and finally they saw someone that they don't want to see.

"Hello Hello. Do you guys like what you see?

Well, even if you don't you guys will see that kind of thing again if you don't listen to me. Didn't I tell you before that you won't going to like about the punishment?

Now, you finally know it. So you guys better listen to me now, if you don't then you guys better be prepared with what I'm going to do next and I told you guys now, you won't like it."

A girl appears from thin air. A beautiful girl beyond what they ever see before. Although she really beautiful but what she said is not even sound good.

"Now, Listen here…

1