Chapter 8
17 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Now listen here, the god really angry because of what you guys did. So, why did he angry?

It's because you're just so stupid, although I don't tell you guys directly but, the god and me give you a bunch of clue and you just ignore all of those and here what god say.

'What a bunch of brainless monkey, didn't they already know that there are no things that free in this world?

No, instead of thinking about what would happened if you eat the pill, you just swallowed it without thinking twice, believing whatever you've been told. 

Let's take a step back saying that you don't know there is a side effect but, didn't you just need to wait until someone eat the pill?

It gives you bloodlines and powering you up, it will reconstruct your whole body and here I am trying to be a merciful god. Because if i don't make you fainted, you guys will scream like a B***H.

Now let me give you an advice, do the quest seriously or you're all gonna regret it.'

That was all what the god say."

The succubus silent for a few minutes, it's like she's giving a time for the people who heard her before to think.

"Now, let's continue again. 

Before I was said that there will be a horde of monster that will attack the base where there are a certain number of people and I'm not lying here. 

Every week you guys need to defend yourselves from this horde of monsters, of course the monster that come every week will get stronger and stronger so you need to remember to get stronger yourselves.

So then, what if you sacrifice the base so you can live? Is that possible?

It is possible but, the monster that attack won't leave the base and the base itself will turn into a nest. I don't want to explain it again about the nest.

Just remember, the more you run away the more nest you'll make and I can tell you this now, you're not gonna like it when the second stage begin and there are so many nest."

After learning the previous lesson from the punishment, people now start to take the warning seriously. Because they don't know anything about the second stage, they think that they need to be prepared for it.

"Ok now, since I already done with my job. I will leave you guys, so be prepared for the horde and once again good luck, you will need that."

After that, the succubus Lav has gone leaving those who listen to her daze.

In the base where Delon and Ernest stay before, some people begin to crying because of losing the people close to them. But overall, the situation itself not becomes as chaotic as before.

After a few minutes, the military start to organizing people and checking how many people survive from the punishment.

After around 15 minutes, finally the military done with checking the surviving people. Roughly around 20% people die from the punishment and mostly the people who can't hunt themselves die from this punishment.

This alone shows that although you can survive by relying on others but, you need to be lucky to be really alive from that. So, after knowing this, the military start to urge the people to hunt for themselves to ensure their own survival.

While the people in the base still busy with finding the best way to ensure more people to survive.

Delon and Ernest after hearing the succubus talking begin to walk deeper inside the forest.

Delon feel that he really lucky to find out about the status panel and inventory, moreover the decision of eating the pill even before he knew what it is really lucky, at least that what Delon think.

Although he really taking the risk regarding the pill, Delon think that it really worth it because if he didn't eat that pill, he might be one of the people who can't survive the punishment knowing the skill that he got is about trap.

"I really hope my sister still alive."

Ernest suddenly speaks in concern regarding his sister life.

"I think your sister fine. Although I'm not really sure about her condition now, but if I can guess then she's fine. You know it too Ernest that your sister is really smart moreover she can adapt really faster in this kind of situation. Just have faith in your sister and what we need right now is to get stronger faster and go to your sister place."

Delon try to console Ernest knowing that he only got his sister left alive.

"Sigh. I know Delon, but I'm still worried about her. You know she's sometimes doing something reckless and without knowing her condition is really makes me worried."

"Let's go Ernest; we need to hunt more monsters to complete the quest since I bet it's already refreshed."

Ernest then let out a sigh and then move with Delon towards the deeper forest.

Somewhere else around Yogyakarta, Indonesia.

A girl with the name Adeline Markus with her 3 friends manage to survive the punishment by somehow killing lone monsters.

 They survive because of Adeline friend luckily found about the inventory and then they decide to eat the pill which make them can hunt before the other people did.

After hearing the god voice from before and got called by her brother, she decide to grouping with her friends and decide to go to shelter.

When they know about the inventory and the pill, you can call it brave or reckless, they decide to eat them. Yes, all of them decide to eat it together.

Which is makes them fainted together, luckily one of them is the daughter of some higher up from the military and it saves them form something that they don't really want to imagine.

Soon after all of them wake up, they heard about the announcement and about the rules. When they know about the effect from the pill, they tried to stop the people they knew from eating the pill. Because they knew that they will fainted when eating the pill.

But alas, only a few of them listen. When those who listen to Adeline and her friends saw what happened when they eat the pill, they quite shocked about it.

After that Adeline and her friends with 3 more people decide to hunt monster before the quest time end.

"Adeline, are you thinking about your brother again?"

One of the girls asking Adeline because she saw that Adeline let out a sigh again

"Yes Anna, you know my brother, he's not that good with thinking or making strategy. I just hope that he met brother Delon when he got into the shelter."

"You keep talking about this brother Delon. Is he that god? Or maybe you have something with him?"

The girl named Anna started to tease Adeline because in this few days Adeline keeps talking about Delon.

"N-No, you're wrong. I don't have anything with him. It's just that he knew so many things that I don't know.

In fact because of him, I know lot things about how to survive in the jungle. In other words it is because of him that we can easily hunt some monster before."

Now Anna quite surprise hearing that. Because all this time Adeline give some suggestion about how to hunt monsters or how to make a camp and it really help a lot.

Although they have some soldiers with them, they only know how to kill and not to survive. That's why they really grateful to Adeline suggestion.

"Just what is this brother Delon do? Is he a teacher? Or maybe a special agent or something? Ohhh maybe an adventurer?"

"No, he's just a writer?"

Hearing Adeline answer makes not only Anna but all those who here with here shocked.

"A-a writer?"

"Yes, a writer. Because he writes novel about apocalypse stuff and that makes him have knowledge about stuff like this. 

 When we met together, sometimes he talks about the stuff from his novel. About how to set up a camp or even hunt monsters. He researched it and even brags us about how he knew so much about mythical things like angles and demons. That's how I knew things about how to survive in these kinds of situation. Of course it's not 100% same, but at least I can make a reference with it."

Adeline said it while nodding her head like remembering the past. While those who heard her think that it's some kind of makes sense.

"But, aren't writers mostly a nerd? Are you really sure that your brother will be safe if he's with him? You know that nerd mostly is not that good with things like hunting or killing."

Adeline face changed like she realizes something for seconds but changed again like she remembers something.

"Nah, what makes me trust him is not only that. But, because he can adapt in any kinds of situation fast and can make a really good judgment. As for hunting and killing, I think with my brother there they will be fine. Although my brother is not good with thinking but at least he's good at fighting. So, it makes them a really good combo if I can say."

Now that they realize it, Adeline brother although doesn't look that tough but he really good at fighting. Because they once saw him fight against some thug, although he can't win because of number but he can put up a fight.

"Well let's forget about my brother and continue hunting. Maybe we can raise our level for a few times before the sky goes dark."

That's how Ernest sister and her friends early day in the apocalypse and how a party of four girls will be renown throughout the world.

1