Chapter 14: The Wave (3/?)
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The fight is still going and Delon and the others is still resting after killing another Orc Knight.

Meanwhile Elliot already move towards the leader of Starlight party, Abraham, to help him holding off the Orc Prince.

The scout of Starlight party Panji, have just finished killing the last Orc Knight and also grouping up with his party member.

James Taylor the sniper or the ranged damage of the Starlight party still shooting and killing monster. He is focusing on killing the Orc Mage while also helping out his leader dealing some damage to the Orc Prince.

Although all the Orc Knights are dead, the other normal Orc or monsters are still many in numbera. So many people who can't help with killing the Orc Prince are still helping with killing them.

Some of them are grouping up to rest for a minutes after killing a few monsters.

The millitary also keep shooting their gun killing the monsters around the area.

Delon looking around the battlefield while resting.

He never saw Abel Brighstone the commander of the base here. Which is mean that the leader of the wave wasn't here or there are other area that need his help.

The situation of the battlefield is really cruel. There are many dead bodies or even part of the bodies laying there on the battlefield.

The land almost all changing color to red because of the blood.

Delon wasn't looking carefully before now. But when he saw this, he feel sick in his stomach but he manage to hold so that he's not vomiting.

He thought that he already get used to it by now. But it seems that he was wrong.

Maybe because he was rarely saw dead bodies from human. Because when monsters die, their bodies gone and become loot drop, so he keep thinking that it ia just like a game.

He does this to keep his mind to not break. While in reality he's just lying to himself. He just don't want to accept the truth.

Although he keep saying to himself that this is the reality.

He is still naive and it's not wrong. He was just a normal man before this apocalypse or 'game' begin.

The others also feel sick when they saw the area. They saw many corpses here and there.

Especially for the girls, they hold their best to not vomitting.

Their face pale when they saw the situation on the battlefield. But, this also makes their mental to get more stronger.

They resolve themselves after they saw so many corpses on the battlefield.

Although they knew it deep down in their mind, but they never actually saw so many people die in the battle.

After around ten minutes rest, Roland stand up and this is means that the rest time is done.

Niar is now also stand up after taking up her mana potion.

She only have two more mana potion left before she run out.

Roland using another new shield which is also the last one he got. 

The others weapon also almost break as they also switching to a new one.

Delon taking out a one-handed shield this time because he think that he might as well focusing on protecting the backline.

Delon and the others now go to the closest group of monsters and start to kill them.

**

Abraham Lightshore, the leader of the Starlight party now already group up with his party member. Of course minus James Taylor, the ranger of the party, as he still stay at the wall keep on killing the mobs with his gun and magic.

When Abraham saw that his party member intend to to group up with him, he hurriedly attack the Orc Prince to make the monster fall back.

This give time to Elliot the Vanguard to switch position with him as the tank.

All this time, he is the one who take the Orc Prince head on as no one can take the damage from the Orc Prince without dying.

When he back off, Abraham take out a health potion from his inventory and gulp it down.

Abraham then saw Elliot move in front of the Orc Prince and take the argo to himself.

After fighting for around Ten minutes, Abraham can only leave a really small amount of damage to the Orc Prince.

He don't have that many skill to begin with and after he used all his high level skill when he was fighting with the Orc Knight before, he only have skills that deal a little to no-damage to the Orc Prince.

He need to wait for around five more minutes before he can used his high level skill and also, he need to gather the blood energy to use it more efficient.

After finished taking the potion, Abraham then move again to help Elliot fighting against the Orc Prince.

Because Elliot taking the role as the tank, Abraham can focusing his attention to deal damage to the Orc Prince.

Panji Sudirman also can be seen running around close to the Orc Prince. He's looking for a chance to strike, because he's not like' Abraham who can take one or two attack from the Orc Prince. He probably will be wounded badly if he take one damage head on.

Abraham used his claws to attack the head while the Orc Prince is distracted by Elliot. But the Orc Prince reaction is too fast, it moved it's weapon to block Abraham attack.

Abraham then back away from there in hurry.

While Abraham backing away, Panji moved fast and attack the Orc Prince with his dual dagger.

*Slash*

It did work as the three of them can see that there is a blood coming out from it's neck.

But, a few seconds later, the wound gone.

Abraham who saw this have a grimm expression.

The regeneration from the Orc Prince is on another level compared to the Orc Knight.

After that the fight keep going but none from the both side were deal enough damage to each other.

While the three member from the Starlight party focusing on the Orc Prince, the last member which is James Taylor is finally finished with killing the Orc Mages at the backline.

At first he want to hurriedly move towards his other party member, but he quickly forget that.

If he join the other, yes he can help them, but also he will become burdened to them.

So his choice is stay at this place while keep helping them from the distance.

He also told the millitary to handle the other monsters because he won't be helping them as he needs to focus his attention to the Orc Prince.

Back with Abraham and the others.

More than tem minutes has pass and Abraham used his skill to gather the blood energy again to build it up so that it will deal many damage.

The Orc Prince looks really angry as the prey on front of it can't just simply die.

The Orc Prince really annoyed by the human that keep running around him.

When it's decide to attack the human that keep running around, someone else will block him and there is another one that will attack it.

Although the damage is block by it's armor, it is still annoying.

There is also some attack from nowhere that attack the Orc Prince that anggered it more and more.

"RRROOOOAAARRRR!!!"

The Orc Prince then roared as a red colored aura come out of it's body.

"Elliot move back!!"

Abraham who saw the changes from the Orc Prince hurriedly told Elliot to retreat.

Because the skill is almost the same as his. 

It probably multiply it's overall status and it doesn't good for them.

Elliot who heard Abraham, hurriedly back away from where he was.

*Boom!!*

Elliot then saw the place where he was before and start to sweat.

Although he probably won't die right away, but he definitely will be in the next few seconds if he was there.

As the Orc Prince saw that he missed his attack, he then look around him as if looking for something.

When the Panji Sudirman met the Orc Prince gaze, he knew something bad will happened of he's not running away from there.

So, he trust his instinct and start tu run away as fast as he can.

But it seems that Panji wasn't fast enough as he saw an Axe in front of his eyes.

Without hesitation he moved his dual dagger to block the Axe that coming.

*Bang!!*

Panji got throw away as the weapon on his hands broke right away.

Abraham hurriedly moved towards where Panji is and taking out a health potion from his inventory as fast as he can and makes Panji drinks it.

Panji's situation is really bad. Although he still alive, but he will definitely die if he still stay here.

"Elliot, hold the Orc!"

Elliot then move in front of the Orc Prince right away as he already saw what happened with Panji.

When the Orc Prince saw that the annoying guy who keeps running around isn't dead yet, he is angry. But then there is another human who block it now.

So, the Orc Prince swing it's big Axe towards this little human.

*Bang!!*

Elliot managed to block the attack from the Orc Prince but, he got moved back a few meters because of the impact.

Elliot then saw Abraham moved fast towards the Orc Prince as there are no more orbs around him as the bat-like wings appeared on his back.

Elliot then realize Abraham already used his skill.

As to not waste anymore time, Elliot move in front of the Orc Prince and used his skill.

"GUARDIAN LIGHT!!"

Light shine and pouring to the both Elliot and the Orc Prince.

The Orc Prince who Saw this feel something off. It feel that it got weaker, but that's not possible because it already used it's skill.

So, the Orc Prince look at the little human in front of it and understand what's going on.

"RRRROOOAARR!"

The Orc Prince then roared as the big Axe on his hands shining red.

It then swing it's big Axe down wanted to cut this little human in front of it.

Elliot saw this and rise his shield up to block the attack.

*Bang!!*

Elliot try to hold on as his arm is numb because of the attack.

When Elliot still blocking the attack, he saw Abraham appeared at the back of the Orc Prince.

"DIE, YOU PIG!!!"

Abraham appeared behind the Orc Prince and he attack the Orc Prince on it's head.

"BLOOD BURST!!!"

As Abraham moved his right arm to the head of the Orc Prince and from the palm of his hands, a sword shaped blood appeared and stab the Orc Prince head.

*Stab!*

0