Chapter 13: The Wave (2/?)
16 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Although Delon and the others finally done killing the Orc Knight, the others who do the same, fighting the Orc Knight is still not get finished.

Only the millitary groups has finished killing the Orc Knight because they have quite few people helping him.

The trio from Starlight party who each handle one hasn't get finished because they handle it alone without help from the other.

Although the other helping with killing the other Orc around them, but no one help with fighting the Orc Knight.

The leader who is presumed Orc Prince, keep ordering the Orc Mages to fire their spell at the large group of people.

They didn't fire it at the people who fighting with the Orc Knight because it might injured the Orc Knight.

After rest for a few minutes, the millitary start to help the people from the Starlight party to kill the remains Orc Knight.

Delon and the party also move to help the others killing the Orcs.

Suddenly, Delon and others heard the leader, Orc Prince, roaring and start to command the Orcs to move and help the other.

The Orc Prince also begin to move and the situation become more bad.

The people from Starlight party who were so close to kill the Orc Knight, suddenly feel that the Orc Knight seems to get stronger.

It feel like they get buff or something from the Orc Mage and make them stronger.

Abraham Lightshore, the leader of the Starlight party feeling that he need to kill this Orc Knight as fast as possible so that he can help the other.

Then Abraham used his skill.

The red orb that revolving around him then begin to get absorb by him.

After he absorb the orb, a pair of bat wings grew from his back and his skin begin to get paller.

He roared and move towards the Orc Knight as he attack it with his claws.

He attack the head thinking of killing it with one attack. But, his attack got blocked by the club.

He then move fast to it's back and stab the Orc Knight in his hearts.

Although it works, but because of the armor it wear, the attack wasn't deep enough to reach it's heart.

He then used his left hands to block the attack from the Orc Knight as it used it's club to swing it in full circle.

*Bang*

He succesfully block it, but he got threw back a little because of the impact.

He doesn't waste time as he move again while the Orc Knight still standing there in pain.

Now he attack the neck intending to cut it in one attack.

The Orc did see it coming but can't do anything as it still can't move properly because the last attack.

*Cut*

The head of the Orc Knight now fell as it slowly turn into light.

Abraham now start to catching his breath as the effect of his skill wearing off.

The skill is really stong but the cooldown is also quite big.

He need to wait for 15 minutes before he can used it again.

He also need to gather quite a lot of blood energy to form the red orb so that he can used the skill again.

Abraham then look at the situation of his party.

The two member of his party did quite good with killing the Orc Knight.

The Scout, Panji Sudirman is close to kill the Orc Knight as he get help from the millitary a few minutes ago.

The Vanguard, Elliot Lake however, got in pretty bad situation. He can't kill the Orc Knight himself as he isn't good at killing.

Elliot is better at defending while letting the others kill the monsters.

But now, there wasn't anyone that can help him kill the Orc Knight.

At least right now he got help from the millitary to kill the Orc Knight.

After a few minutes rest, Abraham decide to help his other party member. But suddenly he saw that the leader, Orc Prince, start to move.

He hurriedly move towards the Orc Prince to block it for a while so that the other can kill the Orc Knight and finally help him.

While Abraham handle the Orc Prince, Delon and the other start to help the other Starlight party member to kill the Orc Knight faster.

Delon and the other helping the Vanguard, Elliot Lake, as they saw that the leader Orc Prince is starting to move.

They are understand that they can't help Abraham fighting Orc Prince as it is still too much for them.

So, they agree to help fighting the Orc Knight. At least they have experience of handle one.

Niar as the mage of the party can't help much as she already used all her mana and her mana potion is running low. So she need to make it count.

Delon now helping the frontline dealing damage to the Orc Knight as he saw that the millitary helping them by protecting the backline.

The other two party that were with Delon before also helping them now. It's just that, they help with cleaning the surrounding monsters.

They think that two tank is enough to handle the Orc Knight as the other tank is the Vanguard or the tank of Starlight party.

Right now, there are six people surrounding the Orc Knight. Two of them are tank while the other are the one who dealing the damage.

The main tank is Elliot, as Roland shield is not the one he usually used.

The Orc Knight is getting impatient as he is now getting surrounding by six people.

There are also some millitary who shot guns from the backline really annoyed it.

The Orc Knight then roared as it prepared to charged to the backline thinking to kill the one who really giving it trouble.

Elliot was this and move in front of the Orc Knight and used his shield to block the Orc Knight from getting out of there.

*Bang!!*

A loud sound of collision between Orc Knight and the shield can be heard there.

While the Orc Knight got stopped by Elliot. The damage dealer hurriedly move and attack the Orc Knight.

Delon also not let this chance go. He now only use a sword and store his shield in his inventory as he now act as damage dealer.

Delon move to the side of the Orc Knight and trying to stab it on it's stomach.

Alas, he failed as it is protected by armor and he isn't strong enough to pierce it.

Delon wasn't giving up and attack it's neck which isn't protected by armor.

*Slash*

He cut it's neck and hurriedly move back to wait for another oportunity.

The other also wasn't idle. They attack the Orc Knight and giving it quite a lot of wound but not enough to kill it.

Orc Knight got angry as he attack Elliot who is in front of it with it's club.

*Bang*

Elliot got throw a few meters back because of it. 

Roland move to block the Orc Knight next attack as he saw Elliot still dizzy because the attack.

"BLOCK!"

Roland used his skill to lessen the damege he take.

*Bang*

Roland did succeed with blocking the attack, but he got quite a bit of damage as the shield is once again almost broke.

Roland move away from there and let Elliot take the Orc Knight as he change his shield once again.

"Prepare to attack with all you got!!"

Elliot said that as it seems that he will use some skill.

The other who heard it got ready to attack the Orc Knight. Niar also prepare her spell wit her remaining mana.

"GUARDIAN LIGHT!!"

There are tho light that fall on both Elliot and the Orc Knight.

The effect skill that Elliot used is to take the defense or armor from the enemy and giving it to the user of the skill.

It is quite good skill, but the cooldown and backlash is also quite bad. The cooldown is around 15 minutes, before he can used it again.

Elliot defense will go down by 50% for 10 minutes after the skill effect gone which is also 10 minutes.

So, Elliot got 10 minutes to kill his enemy before the backlash take effect, which at most of situation will be no problem.

When the other saw this, they hurriedly move and attack the Orc Knight.

Delon also move towards the back of the Orc Knight.

He move his sword to cut the Orc Knight left hands. As to why he's not targeting the head, is because the other will definitely take the head and he is letting other who got more damage than him to take the opportunity as he wasn't sure he can 100% kill it.

*Cut*

When Delon cut the left hand of the Orc Knight he ia surprise to find it that he can cut it.

He thought that he can only leave some wound and that is already quite good.

Of course Delon doesn't know about the effect of the skill that Elliot used. If he know he definitely targeting the head.

After he attack, Delon retreat as he remember that Niar seems to chanting a spell.

And Delon is right, a few seconds after he move back, a fireball hit the dying Orc Knight.

The others who saw that doesn't feel too bad to not be the one who kill the Orc Knight.

They think that the faster they kill it the faster they can finish this God damn wave.

After a few seconds, the smoke gone and so is the Orc Knight.

People who saw that let out a sigh and group up to rest for a few minutes before they will join the other killing monsters again.

1