Chapter 12: The wave (1/?)
17 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The fight keeps going right now, Roland and the others already meet the monsters.

Delon himself fighting as he keep protecting Niar from getting attacked by monsters.

Roland and others fighting in front of then but not too far as they don't want to too far from each other so that they can help each other of they somehow got in bad situation.

Brian is an exception, as he is assasin, he roam around the battlefield killing monsters that got injured.

The battlefield now ia chaotic, as this ia the first time that so many people work together in one fight.

Although the military try to keeps the formation, but too many people that fighting right now was just an ordinary civilian. 

So, there are many people who don't know how to fight in formation and makes things keep getting worse.

Many people only think of killing monsters that on front of then and don't think about formation at all.

Some people go in groups makes things a little bit better, but there are some groups that goes too deep in the enemy formation and makes it hard to help then.

Luckily the Starlight party is at least keeping order for people in the Vanguard unit and they are strong enough to fight even Orc Knight alone.

"GGRRUUAAAHHGHG"

The leader of the monsters suddenly Scream and start to give some order to the Orc Knight.

The Orc Knights who heard their leader giving then orders then move from their position and begin to attack the Vanguard party at the front of formation.

And that the start of the hard time.

The Starlight party saw that the Orc Knights move and attacked them, begin to order people to retreat.

There are 5 Orc Knights and there are ononly 3 people at the front that can at least hold them as James Taylor who act as the ramged attacked of Starlight party ia at the back so he can't help hold the Orc Knights.

So, the Starlight party leader Abraham Lightshore give a command to the millitary to take one Orc Knight and the other one to other people to gang up on it.

One of the millitary captain take the job to hold the Orc Knight as he has a Bloodline. Although it is only a Martial Arts Bloodline which is quite common as quite a few have them, but at least he has one and willing to volunteer.

Then the other Orc Knight get around 14 peoples gang up on it including Roland party as they close to it.

There are 2 other party besides Roland's party that hold the last Orc Knights. The other 2 party are 4 people each and their member arr mostly the same as Roland's as well.

1 tank, 1 melee attacked, 1 assassin, and 1 ranged.

The different is instrad of mage, they have archer with them.

Without time to talk about the strategis, Roland as a tank move forward to hold the Orc Knight.

The other 2 party saw that Roland holding the Orc Knight, giving a signal to their own tank to help Roland tank-ing the Orc Knight.

The others start to looking for an oportunity to strike the Orc Knight while the Ranged attacker prepared their bow.

Niar also start to chant and prepare for her spell, although her mana is quite low, but it seem that she has a mana potion to help her.

Delon like ussual protecting the back line. But now, he got help from Ernest, because both of them aren't only protecting Niar, but also the other 2 party Ranged attacker.

The monsters that followed Orc Knight focusing their attack on the back line and thats why Delon need Ernest help.

The Orc Knight is fighting alone againts all 9 people that attacked it head on.

Although it sounds like an easy fight for Roland's and others, but it actually not.

The Orc Knight stamina and strength is really too much.

With just a swing from his Club', he force Roland back a few meters.

Of the attack hit the non-tank people, it won't be just get throw back a few meters, but it Will be worse.

So there are only three people that can take the hit from the Orc Knight which is the tank.

Other than the three thanks, the other people attack it from any kind of direction besides the front.

Roland suddenly see that the Orc Knight want to attack so he warn the others.

"Everyone besides tank retreat!!"

Hearing the Roland shout, the people besides tank begin to retreat and then a few moments later Orc Knight using it's Club' to swing around him causing the two other thanks back off a few meters.

Roland who pushed back before move forward again to hold the Orc Knight so that it can stay there and not attack the other people.

It takes a few minutes for the other tank to stabilize from the effect of the attack from the Orc Knight.

The other people begin to attack again and causing some injured to the Orc Knight.

At this time, Niar from the back line finally finish her spell.

"Everyone get back."

The other two Ranged attacker seeing that the mage finish her spell. They decide to used their skill too.

Roland and the other hearing that begin to retreat while there is still one tank in front of Orc Knight.

"SHIELD BASH!!"

The tank using his skill and males the Orc Knight daze for a few seconds.

He know that there is a mage helping them and from the sound of it, her spell is ready. So he decide to stun the Orc Knight to make it so that it can't Dodge the incoming spell.

Other people who Saw him stunned the Orc Knight only have one thought.

'Nice!"

"FIRE LANCE!!"

"PIERCING SHOT!!"

"TRIPLE SHOT!!"

A fire Lance and four arrows heading towards the Orc Knight.

The three Arrow attacked the heart while the other one attacked it's head.

*BOOM!!*

Smoke come out after the fire Lance hit the Orc Knight.

Brian and the other assassin waiting close to the Orc Knight to attacked it if it still alive.

The smoke finally gone after a few seconds and when Brian and the other assassin Saw that the Orc Knight still alive, they immediately move and attack the Orc Knight.

*Stab* *Clank* * Stab*

"Gggrrruuaaaghhh"

Seeing that the Orc Knight is still alive even after taking all those damage, Brian and other assassin hurriedly back off from there as the Orc Knight seem enter the rage mode.

The Orc Knight petting out some black-red aura around him and his eyes glow red.

The Orc Knight swing his mace around as if getting enough of the attack from the assassin.

Roland and other tank move to intercepting the Orc Knight trying to take his attention away from the assassin.

Meanwhile Delon and Ernest at the back finally done getting rid of the Orc that attack the back line member.

Seeing that the situation at the front is not good, Delon said to Ernest to help the front line while he keep watching the back line if there is still monster attacking the back line.

Ernest only nodded and move away from there and start to help Roland and the other at the front.

Niar is drinking mana potion to replenish her mana as her mana is gone after the spell from before.

The other Ranged attacker resuming their attack to the Orc Knight trying to dealing as much as damage as possible.

When Ernest arrived at the front, the situation is getting worse.

The Orc Knight seem to get stronger and stronger as the time pass although the wound on his body is not healed as fast as before, but the damage that the Orc Knight deal is bigger.

Roland and the other tank is getting Beat up while tank-ing the attack from the Orc Knight.

"Aaarrgrgghh"

One of the tank got knock back after recieving attack from the Orc Knight.

He hurriedly taking out the healt potion that he has and drink it to heal his injury.

Although the injury is gone but his shiled is cracked just one hit away from getting destroyed.

He swaped his shield with a new one.

The new shield is not better then the one he used before in fact its worse. He use it now because he don't have any one better or the same quality as the one he used before.

"Hang on guys. I think the skill that the Orc Knight used definitely have some backlash. Just wait for a few more minutes."

Roland saying that as to not make the others morale down and he don't even know if what he said is right or not. 

He just guess that the skill like that definitely won't last long or the Orc Knight will used it from the beginning.

Rose and the others meele attacker keep attack the Orc Knight while they have a chance. 

They do it really careful as they know that with just one hit from the Orc Knight right now will only spell death for them.

Ernest also join the fight with Rose and the others.

"GGRRAAAAGGHHH!!"

The Orc Knight used his mace to attack Roland that in front of him while the mace looked like getting coated with some black-red mana.

"BLOCK!!"

Roland who saw that immediately raised his shield and use his skill to block the attack.

Even then the shiled got shattered and he got knocked back 10 meters away because of the attack.

There is also some crack on his armor and Roland cough some blood after taking that attack.

Ernest move forward to attack the Orc Knight as he Saw as opportunity to attack.

He attack the head of the Orc Knight and hurriedly back away from there.

The others also Saw that and attack the Orc Knight without a secound thought.

Rose who Saw her brother is still alive hurriedly run to where Roland is and taking out health potion and let Roland drink it.

She really afraid that Roland will die because taking the attack from before.

Niar also Saw that but she don't move there as she still preparing the spell.

After a few more minutes, the spell complete.

"BACK OFF!!"

Niar shouth to warn the others at the front so that they are not in the Ranged of the spell.

"FIRE LANCE!!"

The other two Ranged attacker also used their skill to attack the Orc Knight.

The Orc Knight who Saw the spell coming towards him, immediately Dodge it. Because he don't want to take that spell for the seconds time.

But the two tank won't let him move from there.

"TAUNT!!"

"SHIELD BASH!!"

After getting taunt, the Orc Knight immediately get stunned because the other tank skill.

The two tank then hurriedly move away from there to get away from the ranged of the spell.

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

Finally after a minute , the smoke gone and showing that the Orc Knight is dead.

Tank and the people in the front who Saw that can't help but petting out a deep sigh and even some of them fell on the ground because too tired.

Delon whose in the back line petting out a sigh in relief that the Orc Knight is dead.

Delon think that in this fight he almost do nothing.

Although he help the back line so that they can focusing on their attack, but they can kill the monsters themselves but it Will just take a little bit more time for them.

Delon clench his arm and swore that he will become stronger so that no one need to help him and he will help other people.

0