Chapter 15: The Wave (4/4)
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Stab*

As the sword shaped blood stab the head of the Orc Prince, the Orc Prince roared finally gone and soon it fell to the ground and slowly turn into particle of light.

Elliot who was in front of the Orc Prince fall down sitting on the ground as he let breath outh a sigh of relief.

Abraham the one who kill the Orc Prince is breathing heavily because the backlash of using the skill.

The skill he used, Blood Burst, is strong but he needs to used his own blood to make the skill.

Also the backlash of the skill he used to power up, Blood Rampage, also come and it makes him more tired as he is not only lose a lot of blood but also his strength.

Abraham then take out the last health potion that he have and drink it right away to lessen the effect of the backlash.

Elliot walks towards Panji to see his situation.

When he saw Panji is all right, he then sat there and take a rest while also took out potions from his inventory.

Panji's situation is getting better as he drinked Abraham's health potion. He managed to get out from the worst scenario.

Elliot then look at the situation around the battlefield.

The wave is almost done, because the monsters almost all dead.

The millitary and the others managed to clear out the remaining monsters around the battlefield.

Elliot once again letting out a sigh.

He think that just this one wave already kill a lot of people and they need to survive this kind of wave every week.

He also remember that this is the weakest wave as this is the first wave that human face.

Just this first wave already kill a lot of people. Thinking about they need to survive this every week is almost impossible. The wave also will get stronger and stronger every week.

Human needs to get stronger if they want to survive this situation.

While the Starlight party is testing after killing the Orc Prince, Delon and the others is finally done clearing out the remaining monsters around the battlefield.

They are now resting while still on the battlefield ground.

They are too tired to move to the base.

Delon is now drinking some water that he take out from his inventory. The other also drinking some waters or potions.

Delon feel that he is really lucky that he survive this wave.

When he thought again, he really is lucky to meet Roland and his party.

If Delon and Ernest wasn't with Roland's party, maybe he won't survive this wave.

Delon know his own strength, although he is quite smart, he don't have the strength and skill to survive this wave.

He is really weak.

He only have a skill about Trap in the beginning. 

Not even the skill to used weapon, he only know how to make and used trap to kill monsters.

At first he really blamed himself about Ernest situation. With Ernest skill, although he can't get into a big party such as Starlight party, but he can get into a good party or even enter the millitary of he want to.

But, Ernest choose to go with him because of his friendship with Delon.

Now that Delon think again, the God was right. You need luck to survive this apocalypse.(A/N: or plot armor)

"Sigh..."

When Delon let out a sigh, Ernest who were close to him look at him.

"What are you sighing for Delon? We just survive this wave, you should be happy about it."

Delon look at Ernest before saying.

"Nothing. I just think that i'm really lucky to meet you Ernest."

Ernest then start shivering and say.

"D- Delon, i never thought that you are that into a man. But, no worry i will still support you and you are still my brother. But remember though, i still like women."

Ernest saying while nodding and patting Delon shoulder.

"F#$k you! You are gay, you're familly all gay. I still like women."(A/N: no offense.)

Delon got angry with Ernest.

Ernest who saw this is just laughing.

"What are you thinking anyway? Just like i said before you should be happy to survive this wave Delon. With our situation, we probably die here if we don't met Roland's party."

"I know. That's what i'm thinking about. We're really lucky to meet Roland's party. Ernest, we need to get stronger. I think that we will leave Roland's party for a while and hunt by ourselves for a few days. We can join them again later when the next wave is close."

Ernest thinking for a while hearing what Delon sugesting.

It's not a bad idea, but he don't know how to tell Roland and the others.

" I think that's a good idea, but, how will you tell Roland and the others. You know, i don't want that we look like we are arrogant or ungrateful because of it."

"It's ok, let me talk to them when we get to the base. I also think that they will understand it, it's just that we probably will be staying at the forest for a few days and i don't think Roland and the others like that kind of thing."

Ernest only nodding hearing what Delon said.

There are female at Roland's party and they might not like' it if they stay at the forest for a few days.

And just like that time keep passed.

The situation at the other gate are not that different with the gate where Delon and the others stay.

There are many monsters that attack them and many people die because of it. But still, in the end people managed to kill all the monsters that come.

The boss of this wave is at the North gate.

It is a Dark Knight. This monster is an Undead type, it is a knight with it's horse commanding many Undead type monsters such as Skeleton, Zombie, or Undead Knight.

This Dark Knight is much stronger compared to the Orc Prince. The commander of the base, Abel Brightstone is also helping out the Hounds party from the North gate.

With Abel skill, the boss is killer relatively easy. Not only because his strength, but also because Undead type monsters weak towards Light and Fire type magic.

So, with Abel help killing the boss, the North gate casualty is lower than the other gate even though the leader of this wave is at the North gate.

After Abel killing the Dark Knight, he also helping out with clearing out the monsters.

With a wide are magic, the monsters is getting killed rather easy.

The Hounds party also helping out with killing the boss. Acting as a front liner for Abel, so that he can use his magic with no one obstruct him.

Well, by the end of the day, all the wave from every gate is cleared. Although the overall casualty is really high compared to normal day people hunting, but at least this base is survive from the first wave.

They only need to get stronger to face the next wave that will come next week.

When the day getting dark people alredy get inside the base.

Although there is still some people from the millitary and others who is still bringing the dead bodies of the people from the battlefield.

Most people is already at their own tent or still at the millitary place asking about their acquantance.

Suddenly there is a sounds that come out of nowhere. The sounds that many or most people don't like can be heard.

"Hello hello.

Your beautiful Lav is here. 

How is it? 

Isn't it amazing?

Now, now, you guys don't need to get angry. I already told you all you need to know about this wave. 

For those who survive then congrats, but for those who don't welcome, you will definitely like this place.

Now let's get to the point'. It is the rewards.

Just like i said previously, there will be rewards for those who managed to kill all the monsters from the wave.

For those who don't kill all the monsters, don't be afraid, you guys will still get a rewards. Of course not as great as the other one.

The rewards will be sent to your inventory to make it more convenient for me.

Just like i said before, the wave will be there every week and once a month there will be a big wave coming so do prepare for it.

And of course the rewards will still be there for those who can kill all the monsters in the wave and the rewards will be better and better as the wave goes on."

Here, Lav is stop for a moment to let the people who listen to her processing the information that she just said.

"Let's continue.

As there are quite many base or shelter that got destroyed by the wave. Those place will bece a nest for monsters to reproduce.

If those nest is not destroyed then you can expect that the wave in your area will have more number of monsters.

So, do remember to clear the nest. Of course i won't tell you which base or shelter that become a nest. You need to find it yourself. 

Don't you human like surprise?

For the rewards, it will be random and only for those who have a huge contribution or merit can get a rewards that 100% good. 

For other people what you get will be random. It's just like a loot box or something.

So, you can get a crappy item like a Rusty sword or you can get some Legendary item like Excalibur. Well you know what i mean.

Well, good luck guys, you will need that."

After Lav gone, people start to open their inventory and see what they got.

Of course, Delon wasn't exception. He also look at his inventory.

0