Chapter 16: Time skip?
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Time pass as it turn from days to week.

After Delon and the others survive the first wave, they got the rewards from killing all the monsters in the wave.

The rewards that Delon got is a book, a skill book called Heavy Slash.

It's not a bad rewards compared to the Rusty sword or even broken sword, but to be honest, the skill itself is only a vertical slash.

The different is it might be deal more damage to monsters as it is a proper skill and not just swing it downwards.

Ernest is a little bit more lucky than Delon. He got a quite strong weapon. It is still a Staff but, it is stronger than the other Staff he used before.

The rewards are really random like what Lav said.

Someone got a potion and some other got a really good weapon.

From the news that Delon heard, Abel, the one who kill the leader of the first wave got a really strong skill.

Delon doesn't know what is the name of the skill, but from the news that he got. It is said that with this skill, Abel can kill monster like Orc Knight with just one skill.

Well, Delon just shaking his head after knowing this.

If he said that he wasn't envious about this, then it would be a lie.

But, at least Delon got a little bit more relief, as the more stronger Abel is the higher chance for the people here to survive the wave that come every week.

It is now more than two weeks after the first wave.

Delon and the others face two more wave after the first one.

Delon and Ernest spent all their time when there is no wave by hunting in the forest.

Delon and Ernest also try to hunt at the other gate. But after a few try, they decide to go back to the South gate.

The reason is simple, it is so much better to spent the night in the jungle than in the desert.

Although both Delon and Ernest never try to spent the night at other gate beside the south, they knew that they won't like it.

When Delon and Ernest hunting at the desert area, they only stay there for a few hours before coming back to the base.

Both of them can't handle the heat there.

The North gate also the same. Even though Delon and Ernest only hunt there on the day, but the feeling they got make them decide not to hunting there.

The mountain area is a bit better, but still, Delon decide to go back to hunting at the south gate.

They can't make that much trap at the mountain area, because the ground is hard and there are too little trees there to make a trap.

After this two weeks, Delon and Ernest is of course stronger than before.

They even kill more monsters when the second and the third wave came.

Right now, Delon can used his weapon more skillful. He can say now that he is a swordsman.

Delon still sometimes used a single-handed Shield when he is together with Roland's party.

But he mostly only used a sword to fight when he is only with Ernest.

Right now, Delon is hunting with Ernest at the forest.

They already go deep inside the forest.

The monsters that the face are mostly Ogres and Orcs, sometime they meet a rare monsters like Cyclops. 

When the first time they meet Cyclops, they almost die fighting it.

But now, they can handle it more easily albeit with a little hardwork.

Delon and Ernest is resting now. Both of th just finished killing a few Orcs and they decide to rest for a while before continuing their hunt.

When Delon is roasting some meat that he got from the drop, Ernest who is beside him suddenly stand up and taking out his weapon

Delon then look at the place where Ernest looking at.

There he saw that there are three people there walking towards them. They are two women and one man.

The man is at the front while the two girls are at the back.

From the equipment they are wearing, Delon can see that the man definitely the tank. The girl on the left is an archer while the one on the right is probably mage or something close.

The man is wearing an armor that looks like Made from steel or something. He doesn't have his weapon with him. Probably in his inventory or he just using his gauntlet as weapon.

The man has a quite huge body, he is probably around 1.8m tall. The man has a black short hair and a tanned skin.

The girl on the left has a quiver on her back while having a bow on her hands.

She's wearing an armor made from leather covering her top while wearing a boots made from the same looking leather.

She's around 1.7m tall and has a short black colored hair up to her neck.

She's seem to be ready to attack if Delon or Ernest attacking them.

The last girl on the right is wearing a robe and also a witch-like hat, that's why Delon can say that she's a mage or something similar.

She's around 1.7m tall the same as the girl besides her. She has a waist-length black colored hair.

The wierd part is, she doesn't bring a wands or something. Maybe she can used magic without a wand.

"I'm sorry friend, but we want to ask of there is a shelter or base close from here?"

 

The man ask while giving out a friendly smile.

"Are you not from around here? What happened to your shelter? Are you lost?"

Delon then ask question one after another and got glared by Ernest.

"Ah... Yes, we're not from here. As for our shelter, you can said that it is gone."

Although Delon had a suspicious about this, but when he heard about it, he still got shocked by it.

Ernest who heard it, put down his weapon and say.

"Come here, it's probably really hard for you friends to escape. We will talk later, Delon here is just about to make some food. You can join us."

The three people who heard him, finally got a little bit relaxed.

They then walk closer and finally sit on front of Delon.

Delon already come back to roast his meat while also taking out more meat for the three.

When Delon is still roasting the meat, Ernest then ask the three again.

"So, let me intruduce ourselves first. I am Ernest Markus, you can call me Ernest and this is my friend called Delon Brahma, you can call him Delon. Pleasure to meet you.

I'm sorry about this but, what happened to your shelter? Is it the wave?"

Suddenly the air around them feel a little bit more gloomy.

Ernest who feel that didn't know what to do. He really don't want them to remember the terrible memories they had, but he is currious about what happened there.

"Before i tell you guys about the shelter, lete tell you our name first.

My name is Kyle Orman, the one with the bow is Natalie Cole, the one wearing robe is Viona Yuke.

We are actually from Bandung close to mount Ciremai.

We don't know where we are now, we've been keep walking around looking for shelter but, on our way here we almost never found one.

We do found one, but it's already turn to nest.

And about our shelter, it is not the wave who destroyed it. It is something much more dangerous than it.

In just a few hours, the shelter is gone. There is no one that survive from it. We were lucky because we were not at the shelter when the disaster came.

When we were back at the shelter, the only thing that we saw is the monster and a destroyed shelter."

Not only Ernest, but Delon who is still roasting the meat got shocked after hearing it.

If what Kyle said right, it means that this monster destroyed a shelter in a few hours.

You need to remember that it is not the first day of the apocalypse.

It's been several weeks since it begin and the people inside the shelter already face three wave and survive it.

You can said that although the people can't be said to be invincible, but they can still survive the attack of a few monsters.

It only mean the monster that attack Kyle shelter is unbelievably strong.

"J-just what is those monster?"

"A Dragon."

0