Chapter 19: Preparation
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Delon and Ernest right now already group up with both Roland's party and Kyle's party.

Right now, they are at the bar talking about Kyle's party join the Roland's party for the upcoming wave.

When Delon introduce Kyle and the others to Roland's party, they were shocked.

They already has a thought that Kyle and the others will join them. But, they never thought that Kyle and the others are so strong.

For the people in this base, those who has a Bloodline is belong to the top regarding both status and power.

Just like Starlight party, in the South gate, Starlight party is considered as superstar.

Not only because of their strength, it's also because Starlight party is always helping or more like the one who killed the boss in every wave that come.

The people wasn't envious at all. Because they know how powerfull the boss of the wave is and if there isn't Starlight party to help them kill the boss, maybe a lot more casualty will fall in every wave or worse they can't hold the boss at all and die because of it.

So, many people in the South gate thought that Starlight party is their guardian or even Hero.

When Roland's party heard that the three people that want to join them all has a Bloodline, they don't even thinking for a second time and hurriedly agree to this.

Having one people with Bloodline is better then having 10 people without.

That's what on their mind.

Roland already smiling so bright that his teeth show up and when Delon said that Viona has an artifact, Roland's mouth open so big that it nearly touch the ground.

All others Roland's party also shocked yet again. Hearing that the three of them all has a Bloodline already shocked them and when they heard that one of them has an artifact, they think that they can't get anymore surprised.

Ernest who saw this is laughing so hard that he keep holding Delon's shoulder for a support so that he's not falling.

The three member of Kyle's party feel a little bit embarrased because of it.

In their base or shelther, although there aren't that many people who has a Bloodline, there are still a significant amount of them there.

So they think that it won't be that rare for people to have a Bloodline.

"You're really something Delon, to save three people who has Bloodline with them is already good enough. But you're not only make them join our party, one of them also has an artifact.

Did you eat some magical mushroom or something? How are you this lucky brother?"

When Delon heard Roland saying that, he only smiling wryly.

'Hmmm... Maybe the meat that eat before is giving me a luck buff? But the drop that i got after that is only a bottle of water. I never die once get any equipment after that.

Maybe the meat is cursed instead and make my drop rate become horrible.'

Delon wake up from his thought when he heard that Roland talking to him.

"Well, we'll be really glad of the three of them join our party. We can discussing the strategy later next day, for now let's get drunk for our new party member!"

Ernest already raised his glass and then drink it in the next seconds.

After that, the keep drinking and talk about happened and situation in the base all those kind of stuff.

The night passed maryly as the groups get laugh and drunk.

The next day, Delon wake up with a headache because of the hangover last night.

He hurriedly took out a bottle of water and drink it to ease the pain.

He then wake Ernest up and getting ready to meet with the others to train their cooperation on fighting monsters.

After around an hour, Delon and Ernest arrived at the gate where they supposed to meet with the others.

It seems that they are the first to come because Delon can't find either Roland's group or Kyle's group.

Delon then looking for a place to wait for both of the group to arrived.

Other than working on the party synergy, Delon also thinking of stocking up some weapon and potion for the upcoming wave.

Because in every wave, he need at least 3 to 4 weapon to used because it broke easily when he fought with a stronger monsters.

Delon really wish that he can get a good sword with stronger durability so that it can last longer in long battle.

But he know himself well, if he got a good sword, it won't be his turned tu use it.

Maybe he will give it to Roland or Rose as they can used it better than him.

It's not that Delon belittling himself, but of Roland or Rose can kill more monsters, then his chance to live is higher.

Of course personal strength is important, but at least right now he still can used the sword with low quality to kill monsters.

After waiting for around 10 minutes, all the groups is finally arrived.

Delon then talked to Roland about stocking some weapon and potion for the upcoming wave.

Roland's of course agree to it. He still remember that the last wave, he used up his stock of shield and it makes him relying on using his sword to block monster attack.

Well, it turned up really bad. The other then make him sit on the back and let Delon be the main tank, although it's not that good but at least there is someone who takes the agro.

Roland also thinking about stocking up mana potion for Niar and Viona who are mage. Because Mage is almost useless without mana.

Then next is talking about position.

After Roland talk to Kyle, they decide that Roland is still the main tank and Kyle will be side tank.

They decide that because although Kyle can do the job of being a tank, but his defense is still lower than Roland's. Also, Kyle used Gauntlet as his main weapon and doesn't used Shield to tank the attack.

Although it's good for mobility, but he's sacrifice his defense.

Delon still be at the back, helping out the backline from being disturb.

Viona said that she can used barrier magic to hold the monster and doesn't need protection.

But, Roland said that she's better used it in some critical situation or used it to help the frontline from getting killed.

Viona can't denied that argument and can only agree to this.

Because there are three member at the backline, Roland thinking of letting Ernest helping Delon to protect the backline which is not wrong.

In the past, there is only Niar for Delon to protect, so Ernest usually at the front. Only when there is too much enemy for Delon to defend, Ernest will then help Delon to hold the enemy.

And why Roland ask Ernest to help Delon and not Kyle?

It's because Delon already fighting together with Ernest for a long time and their synergy is already so good.

Also, Roland need Kyle help at the frontline while the other isn't as good as Ernest in tank-ing the attack.

After finished discussing about the position, they then start to go towards the forest to hunt some monsters.

***

After walking for around 20 minutes, Delon and the group finally arrived at the hunting ground.

Roland said that it's better to hunt Ogre first because Ogre drop potion more than other monsters.

And if they are lucky, they can get some good weapon as Ogre is considered as medium-class monster.

The group then search for some Ogre to hunt.

After searching for a few minutes, the found two Ogre walking not too far from them.

Ogre is a monster with green skin like goblin, but their physical is different.

The Ogre usually is 175 cm tall and they has one or more horn on their forehead. 

They usually doesn't used armor or more like they only used some dirty pants with no shirt.

The two Ogre in front of the group has each two horns on their forehead. They also brings a double-bladed Axe on their hand.

"Ok guys listen, Kyle and i will tanking one of the Ogre each. Delon will stay at the back like usual. Ernest can help on the front line for now, but when there is more monsters attacking the back, then he need to help Delon. For the backline, don't forget to give a signal before using a skill. We don't want any friendly fire. Lastly for the other, you can do as usual."

The group who heard Roland nodding and getting ready to attack.

Roland then readying his shield. After that, he run out and start to attack the Ogre on the right side.

"SHIELD BASH!!! ATTACK!!"

After the signal from Roland, Kyle hurriedly run to attack the Ogre on the left to agro-ing the monster so that it won't attack Roland.

The Ogre on the right is getting dizzy because of the effect from Roland skill.

The other member also start to attack the Ogre.

They decide to focused on the Ogre on the right side.

While the one on the left is hetting hold by Kyle.

Not all of them are attacking the right side Ogre, but they let Ernest to help Kyle so that Kyle not dead.

While the Ogre on the right side still dizzy, manny attack land on it's body. 

Natalie as an archer doesn't need to chant and she used her bow to aim high at the sky.

She let out three Arrow in one shot and the Arrow is actually all aiming at the same spot.

The Arrow then magically curving down aiming at the top of the Ogre head.

Delon who saw this is amazed by how the Arrow curved.

Although he have see some Arrow that move in weird trajectory, but that was with the using of the ability.

Right now, Delon saw that Natalie doesn't used any ability, it is her pure skill.

Or maybe it is because of her Bloodline that makes her can do all of this.

The three Arrow easily pierce the head of the Ogre.

After a few seconds the Ogre gone into particle of light.

The other people at the front line who saw this feel surprised at what they saw.

She killed the Ogre so easy.

As expected of people who has a Bloodline. They are so strong!

Next, Roland and the other wasn't just stand there and the corpse turned into particle of light.

They hurriedly run to help Kyle and Ernest who is fighting the last Ogre.

When they got there, they saw that the Ogre already dead.

'WHAT THE F#$&!!'

"Hey Kyle, how strong are the three of you really?

If the three of you can kill this kind of monster easily, then do you even need us?"

Of course Roland only joking and not really angry about this. In fact he really happy, because with the three of them being so strong then they chance to survive will go higher.

"No no no. We're not that strong. This one here is killed by your sister and not me. 

Natalie is really strong and i can agree to that, but no matter how strong we are, we can't fight too many monsters with only the three of us. So we still need your guys help so that we can survive this damned game."

Roland just laughing at what Kyle said.

Kyle is right no one can survive this kind of game alone. If there are, then they might be a God or even stronger.

"Well, let's continue to hunt."

Then they start to walk again to find another monster.

0