Chapter 21: One Month (1/?)
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The day of for the next wave has come. Delon and the group have already been prepared for this for a few days.

Also with the additional member in the party, it will boost the chance for them to survive this wave.

Delon and the others already group up on the entrance of the South gate.

There are many people here with them. There are Starlight party, the millitary, also the other people who in their own group just like Delon.

Delon still feel a little bit of afraid that this wave will be on another level than it's previous wave.

When Delon thinking about the God who start this apocalypse, he knew that with the God habit, he won't let this one-month-wave will be ordinary one.

Delon thinking that as a writer this one-month-wave will be quite huge arc for him. So, if he's the one who write this story', he will definitely make this more entertaining for him and for his readers.

If even Delon can think of this, there's no way the God can't think of this.

So, this is makes Delon a little bit afraid of what is coming.

When Delon still thinking about this kind of stuff, suddenly there is something or someone that come out of nowhere in the middle of the base.

"Hello hello, you're beautiful Lav is here.

Hmmm.....? Let's see, it seems that you guys already prepared for this wave. Quite thoughtful of you, maybe with this you can survive this wave.

Then let me tell you some exciting news for you guys. 

You see, the God told me that i can get a vacation for next few weeks! Isn't that great?

Those stingy God finally let me rest. You should know how tired my work is and because of this, i can't get myself some beauty sleep.

Look i even have a bag eye here!"

The people who heard her feel annoyed because she's talking nonsense again. But they don't say anything in case she's angry and decide to do something.

Delon who saw Lav appeared, know that his guess is spot on.

'It seems that God will makes this a lot harder than we've all thought.'

"Okay okay, don't be mad. You guys are no fun. Let's get back to the topic. 

Well, the news is real and it's about this upcoming wave. 

Like i've told you guys before, this wave will be a lot harder than all the previous wave. Not only on strength, but also in number.

So, God decide to give you guys some help here. Everyone who will fight the wave will be given buff by God. This buff will only stays with you for the first hour of the wave. After that, you're on your own. 

This buff will raise your overall status by 20% which is huge. Remember that the reward is still like before. You need to kill all the monsters to get more rewards. If you don't, then you only got a little rewards.

Know this, that the reward for every monthly wave will be at least five times bigger than weekly wave.

The decision is yours to choose. If you want the bigger rewards then you can kill all the monsters. If you only want to survive, then you can just kill the boss of the wave.

That's it for the news. Good luck, you'll need it."

After that, Lav gone and the people still processing the information that Lav told.

Everyone feel glad that they get the buff, even though that it's only for an hour. Because it will give them more chance to survive this wave.

But Delon didn't think so. Delon think that it's weird that God decide to give this buff. There is only two reason that come to his mind.

First, God is feeling want to help a little so that this entertainment will last a little bit longer.

The second is, this wave will be really hard that God decide to makes a 'little' bit of balance.

The first reason is good, although he still feel that this isn't what the God usually do. But it's still makes sense as if all human dead, this 'entertaiment' will be gone.

As for the second reason, it will makes the situation turn from bad to worst.

You can just think for a seconds. What kind of monsters that makes God himself to give some balance so that it will give human some chance?

Delon didn't even thought for a second about the rewards.

The hell with the rewards! If they can't even live to enjoyed it, why even think about it.

Delon then walks closer towards Roland and then said.

"Roland, i think that this wave will be a lot harder than we've thought. When the times come, i think we need to help the other to kill the boss.

Also, with our party strength right now. We don't need to focus on the small fry. We only need to focus on the stronger monster and forget about killing all the monsters later. Just focus on killing the boss if it's join the fight later."

Roland frowning for a seconds after he heard what Delon said. But after he carefully thinking about this, what Delon said is makes sense.

If they don't waste their energy with killing the small fry, then they will have more energy to kill the boss.

"All right Delon, i agree with you. Later, we will focus on the monster that look like a small boss. After that we will help with killing the big boss."

Roland said that with a nod.

After that, they discussing this with the other party member. Not surprise that all of them are agree with this.

They also know that this is the best things that they can do. Although with this, there will be more casualty for the weaker people. But, if they can kill the boss faster, then the wave will also be over faster.

After a few more minutes, people start to taking out their weapon as they received the report from the scouts about the monsters.

After waiting for a few more minutes in a tense atmosphere, people finally see the monster coming out of the forest.

The first group of monsters that come out is Ogre. There are at least a few thousands of them coming out from the forest.

A few seconds later, a group of double-headed Ogre and Cyclops is comimg out behind the first group of Ogre.

The last group is three Giant coming out from the forest. The three Giant is at least 3-4 meters high. They are wearing armor with them looking like a knight with swords on their waist.

Behind the three Giants, there stood a much bigger Giant. It stood tall behind all the monsters.

After the Giant leader arrived, all the three Giants are kneeling on front of their leader.

The aura then come out from the Giant leader. It makes all those around him can't help but kneel on front of him.

The Giant leader is at least 5 meters tall. It also wear an armor on it's body. But unlike the three Giants, this armor is gold in color and also you can see from it's apperance that it isuch stronger than the one that used by the other three.

It has an Axe- no a Giant Axe on it's hands. It also wear a crown on it's forehead and so, it doesn't wear a helmet on it's head.

When people saw the three Giants, they all thought that it will be a tough battle. But, they still have a hope that they can survive this wave.

Then they saw the last Giant. They can feel the aura from the Giant is suffocating. They grew paler by the sight of the three other Giants kneeling at the other Giant.

The feel they lose all the hope that they had. There are people that almost got on their knee to the sight of the Giant leader.

They all had the same thought.

'King!!!'

They know that the Giant leader is the king of the Giant.

The morale of the people already at their bottom even before the battle begin.

They already forget about the buff that they received from the God.

What the use of it. Those three Giants only need to move their leg and at least 10 people will probably dead.

Can bullets even hurt the Giant? They don't even know about this. 

But it highly doubt that it will even scratch the Giant.

They already give up the battle even before it begin.

0