Chapter 20: Preparation Complete
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been two days since Delon and the others training their cooperation in fight.

They more or less know about each other way of fight and also deepen their synergy.

Kyle has more attack power than Roland as a tank. He can even become an attacker of he want, but he decide that he suit more of becoming a tank as that's what he's been doing all this time.

Natalie attack power is incredibe. You can say that it is even more than Niar who is a mage. But, Niar is more into Burst damage rather than a DPS.

Lastly Viona, her skill is rather handy in handling a though situation. She can make a barrier to block a few attack from monster in some critical situation.

Also, she only can used her artifact skill a couple of times before she run out of mana. Her artifact skill is also making a barrier, but it is much more stronger than her own barrier skill.

She also can buff her allies. Raising their overall status such as attack, defense, and other stats. 

The group is already stocking many kinds of weapon. They also stocking some health potions and mana potion. They want to stocking some detoxify potion as well, but that one is quite rare so they only got a few of them and decide to give it to the tanks so that if they meet some monster that used posion, they can handle it.

Right now, the group decide to have a daybreak before the wave start.

They decide to rest their body so that it will be at it's best condition when the wave start.

Of course they still hunt some monsters to fullfill their quota of daily quest so that they don't die.

Right now the group is at the restoran to eat while discussing about the wave next day.

Because it is the monthly wave, it is much more stronger than the wave before this.

They also afraid that the boss of the next wave is going to be at the South gate, so they are discussing this now.

"So, do you guys think that we can help with killing the boss later?"

The one who talk is Ernest while he is drinking some coffee.

"I don't know. If the boss is only a little bit stronger than the previous boss, then we can fight is. But if it's much more stronger then, let's just said that we can watch it first before decide it later."

Roland said it with a solemn expression. 

He know that this party is strong, but, he don't want to take the risk. His sisters is with him now in the party, so he don't want to gamble it and lose both of his sisters.

"I think Roland is right. Although i don't know how strong the previous boss is, but we can't just fight it and take the risk. Also, if what you've said previously right, we don't need to worry too much because the leader of the base, Abel Brightstone is strong. 

With him helping the party killing the boss, we can definitely surviy this wave. If we can help him and there is that many risk, then we will join the fight later."

The rest of the group nod their head agreeing with what Kyle said.

"We can just wait and see later if the boss is too much for us to handle or not. As for the formation, we can used what we've been used this last two days. 

Two tank in the frontline, two semi-tank at the backline to protect the Ranged attacker, of course three Ranged attacker, as for the rest you can help with dealling the damage.

Brian also can Scout the surrounding to see if there are some dangerous monsters or not when he's waiting for a chance to attack."

The group agree once again with Roland as what he said is logical.

"And if there is another party to join later on, you can still used this formation. Don't forget to try to adapting with the situation. You never know what will happened on the battlefield."

"Roland, don't jinx it man."

Ernest said that as a joke but Roland said.

"I never hope that there is a situation where we need to do that. You know, of things go as plan, it means that there will be no danger as we already knew it and make plan of it. If there is a situation where we need to adapt, then it means the plan already gone up on smoke."

The aura feel kind of gloom with what Roland just said.

"Let's not talk about those kind of heavy stuff. By the way, you're really lucky Kyle. You get a rare weapon in the monster drop. I really hope i can get that kind of rare weapon. Sadly i used Staff as my weapon not Gauntlet."

Ernest saying with a fake sad expression.

"Hahaha. I am really lucky to get the weapon. The damage is huge too, also the durability is really huge. Meybe i only need to used one weapon in the next wave. Hahaha."

Kyle said that while showing his new Gauntlet that he got in the last day of the training.

The Gauntlet is silver in color. It looks like it made from silver, but it's not. From the material, it is made from some kind of metal. Maybe mithril or something. 

It can channel mana more easily than Kyle previous Gauntlet. So, it make him used his skill much more faster than before.

The Gauntlet is quite huge it takes Kyle 1/3 arms and there is some gem embedded on top of the hands area. The gem is blue-sky in color 

Of course not only Ernest who got envious because Kyle's new weapon. The rest of the group also feel a little bit envious because how good it is.

Well, even if they feel envy, but they are still smart enough to not do something bad towards Kyle. 

They can't used Gauntlet so it will only become useless if they have it. At most they will sell it for some coins. But, rather than sell it why not give it to Kyle so that he can used it.

Not only Kyle will feel like he owe them, but with Kyle become stronger, they have more chance to surviving the next wave.

"So guys, do you think that Lav will come out tomorrow?"

Delon said this and makes the other changed their attention to him.

"Probably, she always come out when there's a new things that need to explain. Why Delon? Are you into that kind of stuff?"

Kyle said that with a teasing smile.

"Of course no, i know better than liking a succubuss. I just currious about what will she told us later. You know, although that Lav is really hateful but, you have to agree that she's really useful and her explanation is better than God who i feel like he's is hurry."

"You're right. Although i really hate those succubuss, she explaining things that we need to know. Although she really need to just get straight to the point' rather than running around in circle."

Kyle said that while nod his head. 

The others doesn't seem like they want to talk that much. The four girls is  talking by themselves on the side.

They don't even join the talk after the strategy. They talk among themselves on the side which the group of men decide to Ignite it.

They learn their lesson when Ernest try to join them in their talk. 

Let's just said that Ernest become someone who listen to other and not keep talking again and again. 

Yeah, lets forget about his blank eyes that seems to look at nothing on the distance even though someone talking to him or shook his shoulder.

The group then continue their talk about some stuff like weapon or some hunting ground where there might be a rare monsters to meet.

Then the day passed as the wave come.

0