Chapter 22: One Month (2/?)
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Delon and all the people at the South gate feels scared and terrified seeing the scene in front of them.

Not the numbers of monster or even from the type of monster they are. But from one creature or monster, the aura that the monster release is almost scared some people to dead.

The hope that they have after have a buff from God, already long gone after seeing the monster.

At this time, Abel come from inside the base. Although he also feel scared when he saw the Giant King, he is after all the leader of the base.

If, even him showing that he was scared. The consequence is that this base will definitely fall.

As he is the pillar of this base, he can't show the people his weakness. Even if he scared, he needs to stay strong, so that there is a hope even only a little.

Because sometimes, all you need is that a little bit of hope to Ignite the flames.

"EVERYONE!! Listen, no matter how strong this monsters seems to be, it still can be killed. 

Remember that your family and loves ones is still at this base. You can't let all those monsters get inside this base or everyone will be killed.

The God won't let this kind of monster come if we don't have a slightest chance to killed the monsters. All we need to do is stay united and not panicking.

TOGETHER WE WILL KILL ALL THE ENEMY AND TOGETHER WE WILL SURVIVE!!!"

Abel trying to raise the moral of the people there. 

Delon who was there after hearing what Abel said, his mind feels clear again.

He don't know of it's because of the speech or maybe it's because of something else.

His mind then suddenly begin to thinking about a way to kill the boss.

His mind working so clear and so fast that he already thinking about few situation that might happened on the fight later.

He is analyzing from the look of the Giant King and also some knowledge the he got from reading about legend and myth.

Delon himself doesn't know or realize what he did.

He's is trance state while his mind keep thinking of a way to not only kill the boss but also to survive this situation.

If you look at Delon right now, he seems to be in daze while looking at the Giant King.

And if you look closely, Delon doesn't seem to even blink while he look at the Giant King. From his face, he doesn't seem to be afraid and definitely still 'awake'. It just seem like he is so obsessed with finding something by keep looking at the Giant King.

While Delon still looking at the Giant King, the other people also seem to awake after they heard Abel speech.

Some of them still feel afraid of the monster, but many of them found their reason again. A reason as to why they keep fighting and killing monsters.

Their family and loves ones lived here. Even if they have to sacrificed their life, as long as their loved ones alive, it's all worth it.

Some of them even has revenged as their reason. To kill as many monsters as possible as long as they're alive.

"""WWWWWOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!""""

One shout after another can be heard there waking up more people that still on daze because of afraid.

Their blood begin to pump faster as their morale start to rise again.

The sounds of people shouting and screaming can even be heard to another gate.

Abel who saw all of this nodding his head as he said.

"Now remember, we need to stay united. Don't go in too deep, keep the formation and also don't panic!"

Abel stop for a seconds before adding.

"NOW CHARGEEEE!!!!"

"""WAAAAAAHHHHH!!!""""

Delon already awake again after he heard people shouting the first time.

Delon then talked to others about what he just thought and maybe they can try his 'plan' that he just come up with.

The others feel that Delon plan is not impossible to do also they don't have any plan and they might as well try this plan of his.

When the group heard Abel shout, they also start to move towards the monsters.

Their first target is one of the Giant that close to them.

Of course it's not the Giant King, but it's one of the commander-looking Giant.

They kill their way there, but they don't do it in full force.

They only kill the one that blocking their way to the Giant. As for other monsters, they leave it for someone else to deal with.

At first they think of taking two Giant at the same time, but they decide to change the plan after they heard Delon plan.

The plan is simple. They need to kill one Giant commander first, then moved out to kill another one that Abel or Starlight party try to kill.

They need to group up with both Abel and Starlight party. Because they need their strength to kill the boss.

As for the other monster, they will leave it for others to kill.

Of course this plan is full of holes. As when they fight with the Giant King, the other monsters that still alive will definitely try to block them.

But that's where Delon plan come. When the other party is focusing on killing the boss or Giant King, other people like Delon and Ernest who don't have Bloodline, will block the other monsters from disturbing the group who focusing with the boss.

The group who holding out the 'little' monsters is consisted by, Delon, Ernest, and Elliot. There are other from millitary who will help the three.

Delon do all of this because he doesn't want the core member to waste their energy on the little monsters. They only need to used all the energy and also all the skill for the boss.

Although the plan is simple and also stupid, but with this plan, the core member will be at their best when they fight the boss.

Of course it still only a plan right now, because they first need to deal with the three Giants and to do that without wasting too many energy is really hard.

Back to the battlefield.

Delon and the group right now already on their way to the first Giant. 

When they fight the Ogres and the other monsters. The one who actively using their skill are Delon and Ernest. Natalie also used some of her skill to make it faster but it's only because most of her skill are passive and the active skill has a short cooldown and the mana is not a problem as well.

Delon then look at the place where Abel and Starlight party at.

They also on their way to the Giant while leaving many monster to the other people.

When the group arrived in front of the Giant, they stop for a seconds to look at the Giant.

"Just like the plan. I will be the main tank for most of the time and Kyle will be at the back protecting the three Ranged attacker. 

Delon and Ernest will be the main damage dealer while the other don't used their skill if they're not force to do so. This is especially for Niar, you need to save you mana for later.

You can still used some skill if it's don't used too many mana. Natalie can attack if she wishes to do so, but still remember to save your mana and energy and not waste too many in this fight."

The others nod at what Roland said.

Delon store his one-handed shield on only used his sword this time. He also take a look how many mana and health potion that he has.

After confirming this, he then giving a signal to Roland that he is ready. Ernest also nod at this showing that he is ready as well.

The Giant unsheathe his sword from his waist and make a stance.

The group watching a three meter tall Giant making a stance quite worry about this while plan.

But, they decide to try this first and if it's not work, then they will change it quickly as to not waste more time and energy.

The Giant put his sword horizontaly above his head as he prepare to attack.

Roland who saw this readying his shield to take the attack and he also ready to used his skill any time.

The Giant then move fast and leaving a trail of dust behind him as he attack Roland who already raising his shield above his head.

"BLOCK!!"

*BANG!!*

Sound of metal clashing with each other reverbrating as crater appeared where Roland stand.

When the Giant stop for a seconds after he attacked Roland, Delon and the others begin their attack.

Delon used a Heavy Slash skill to attack the Giant wrist as he jump to attack it.

Ernest used his staff to hit the Giant's knee forcing him to lose his balanced.

The other also attacking the Giant's body and legs.

Natalie shot an Arrow towards the Giant's left eye. But the Arrow missed it's target as the Giant moved his head to Dodge the Arrow.

Delon attack give some wound to the Giant, but it's not deep enough and only skin-deep.

Ernest attack managed to make the Giant lose his balanced and force it to get down on his knee giving some chance for others to attack.

While the Giant moved his head down to Dodge the Arrow from Natalie, Roland saw this chance and used his skill again.

"SHIELD BASH!!"

*BANG!*

Roland smash his shield towards the Giant's head making him dizzy.

Brian come out behind the Giant as he jump up to the Giant's neck then used his skill.

"DOUBLE SLASH!"

Brian slashing the gap on the Giant's helmet with his two dagger leaving some wound on the Giant's neck.

Delon also running on the Giant's body and used his sword and all of his strength to pierce the Giant's neck.

Delon found the wound that Brian make before and attack that area so that he have a chance to pierce it.

*STAB*

When Delon managed to pierce the Giant's neck, he moved his sword side way to cut the Giant's neck.

It takes all Delon's strength to finally cut the Giant's neck as it really heavy.

When he finally removed his sword, Delon hurriedly move away from there by jumping away.

"GGGRRRUUAAAGHHH!!!"

The Giant screams as he moved his hands towards his neck. But the damage is already done as the blood keep coming out from his neck.

A few seconds later, the Giant fell and then become particle of light a few minutes later.

"Haaahhh... I don't know how, but somehow we managed to kill those Giant rather easily."

Ernest said that while wiping sweat on his forehead.

Although the fight is ended so fast, but all those time is really nerve-wrecking for the group, especially Delon. As this was his plan.

"We're really lucky there. Also what Roland did is really brilliant there. If not for that, the fight will not ended this fast."

Delon said this while smiling as he is the most nervous of all of them. His back is literaly wet from the sweat.

"Yeah, we're lucky there. If not for the Giant to be so stupid, we're all still fighting the Giant right now.

Let's forget this and rest for a while before we continue with the plan."

They all nod at what Roland said.

0