Chapter 23: One Month (3/?)
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After resting for around 10 minutes, Delon and the group then proceed to move towards Abel as he is the closest one than Starlight party.

When they are moving towards Abel, Delon saw that the situation at Abel location is can be said the safest as Abel is moving with the millitary behind him.

Abel is at the back as he is a mage and he let a few of his subordinate that has a Bloodline to be a tanker.

Abel also being surrounded by a few people, either they are helping him with blocking the enemy or doing the same thing as him, dealing damage to the Giant.

The Giant is although having a tough battle, he is still relatively doing better than the one Delon's group facing before.

The Giant is not aggressively attacking Abel group's, but he is attacking the group with caution.

As Delon's group arrived, they first get close with Abel to talk about cooperation and also about the plan that they had.

"Mr. Abel, we're here to help you with killing the Giant. We also have a plan with killing the boss. Although the plan may sound stupid, but at least it givea US a chance."

Roland said that to Abel when he arrived.

"Abel is fine also i'm really thankful if you can help us first before talking about your plan."

"Of course. Then if you don't mind, i'll go ahead and help the frontline."

Roland said that and then giving a glance towards his party member before nodding and move towards the Giant.

Delon already know what Roland's means. He then move along with the others while leaving four people behind him.

Kyle and the three Ranged damage dealer stay behind just as before.

Kyle still stay at protecting the backline as the group need him to stay at his peak later when they're fighting the boss.

"Abel, i know this a bit sudden. But can you not used some spell that takes too much mana? It is part of the plan that my leader talked about. 

Of course, if the situation goes south, you can used it later. But right now, i hope that you can refrain from using those kind of spell."

Kyle said to Abel. Abel who heard him thinking for a seconds before he decide to agree with him.

As it's not considered too much for him to do so. He decide to go along with what Kyle said.

After Kyle saw Abel nodding to him, he sigh in relief. 

He don't know what he need to do if Abel refusing what he ask. After all Abel is still a leader of the base, so he can just refuse Kyle's idea and not listening to him.

While Kyle and Abel is talking, Delon and the group arrived in front of the Giant.

"We're here to help you guys."

When he got closer, Roland said that to the one that in charge as a tank.

The tanker doesn't reply, but Roland saw that he is nodding at him and then Roland move closer to switch with him.

After the tanker switch with Roland, Delon then walk to the tanker and talk to him about what they can do and about the situation with Abel.

The talk end fast as the man heard that Abel is agree with Delon's group jpining them.

They are after all Abel subordinate, so if their leader is already agree with joining Delon's group, he can't say no to them.

This makes things much easier as they soon enough resuming their fight with the Giant.

The Giant saw that the human reinforcement come and this makes the situation become a lot harder for him.

So, the Giant decide to changes his tactic. The Giant decide to go full force on his attack.

The sword on the Giant's hands begin to glow as he swing the sword horizontaly. 

A big-crescent-shaped wind come out as the Giant finished his swing.

In the face of danger, Roland mind start to think really fast. At first he thought of using BLOCK to block the attack. But suddenly a thought came to his mind.

He remember the skill he got after he finished the second wave.

The skill called Reflect. 

Just like it's name, the skill can reflect some projectile and some magic as long as the skill level is high enough and also the timing of using this skill also playing a big part when reflecting the attack.

Roland wait until the crescent-shaped wind came close to him.

And when the wind Blade about three meters from him, he finally used his skill.

"REFLECT!!!"

The Wind Blade is suddenly gone for a few seconds before it came out again from Roland's Shield.

The Wind Blade now moved towards the Giant who got shocked when he saw that the attack that he launced is now coming back to him.

The Giant then roared as he swing his sword downwards to break the Wind Blade that coming towards him.

As the Wind Blade broke, Roland can see that the eyes of the Giant become red.

"BE CAREFUL, THE GIANT GOING BERSERK!!!"

The other who heard him speaking become more cautious.

The Giant roared again as the Giant running towards Roland and swing his sword to attack Roland.

"BLOCK!!"

*Bang*

As Roland managed to hold the attack from the Giant, Roland still get thrown backwards because of the impact.

When the Giant about to attack again, two flame ball came towards him from where Abel group is.

*BANG!!**BANG!!*

As the flame balls hit the Giant, the other then begin attacking him.

Roland also start to move again even though his hands still a bit numb.

Ernest and Rose attacked the Giant's legs to make it lose his balanced.

The other people from the millitary also helping Ernest by hitting the Giant's legs.

After the attack hit, the Giant fall to his knee as to keep the balanced. But when the Giant about to used his sword to block the attack from the others, Roland come while using Shield Bash to stunned the Giant.

*Bang!*

The Giant then lose his grip on his sword as the sword fell.

Soon after that, Natalie Arrows came attacking the Giant's head.

*Clank**Stab**Clank*

Three Arrows came and one of them managed to lodged on the Giant's right eyes.

The Giant doesn't even has the time to Scream as Brian soon came in front of his face this time to attack the Giant.

Brian attacked the other Giant's eyes on the left. Brian slash his two dagger making an X wounds and succesfully making the Giant blind.

When Brian came down after the attack. Delon now go running towards the Giant's head to finished him.

The Giant is still busy roaring towards the sky as he hasn't yet realize Delon running towards his head.

When Delon arrived at the Giant's head, he used all his strength to stab the Giant's right eyes where Natalie's Arrow lodged there.

*Stab*

After Delon stab his sword, Delon didn't jump yet. He used his mana to coat the sword and used it to make an extended sword with it.

The extended part is purely made from mana, so Delon need his full concentration to make it.

Beads of sweats appeared on Delon's forehead and finally a few seconds later Delon feel that succesfully make the extended sword.

It's then pierce the Giant's eyes towards his brain.

The Giant then let out his last scream as he soon after fall to the ground and turn into particle of light.

Delon sheathe his sword as he walk towards Roland's group.

"This is really bad for my health. I'm really start to regreting making this kind of plan."

Delon saying that while letting out a sigh. He also wiping the sweats from his forehead.

"Hahaha. Don't say it like that Delon. You know what you're doing is saving more people. With this plan of yours, of it's truly work then the casualty will be lessen. Of course if it's work that is."

Roland said that while keep rubbing his right arms that still feel a little bit numb.

Delon then taking out a mana potion from his inventory then drink it straight away.

What he did before with his sword is draining out his mana.

His look kinda pale because of the lack of mana.

Roland and the others then walk towards Abel's group while still keep chating.

" You guys are really amazing, killing those Giant rather easily."

When they arrived at Abel's place, Abel said that to Roland's group.

"No no, we're just lucky there. The Giant wasn't expecting his attack to come back to him like that."

Roland said that while shaking his head.

"Well, luck is also part of your strength my friends and about this plan of yours, i already heard it from Kyle here. But let me hear the detail again as Kyle only said the general layout about this plan."

When Roland heard that, he then start to explain the detail of their plan.

Abel keep nodding his head when he heard about the plan.

Just like Roland said before, the plan is really sound simple and also stupid. It relying on luck really heavily. 

Because they need to kill the three Giants with only those that not part of the core member.

While it sounds logical, but those that not from the core member doesn't have enough strength to actualy kill the three Giants themselves.

So, some of the core member will help them but they will not used their most powerfull spell or skill.

It's sounds stupid, how can those that not from the core member or those who doesn't have a Bloodline can kill the three Giants easily?

Although the core member will help them, but it's only dealing a little damage and they need to take care the Giants themselves.

But so far, it's actually work.

And from what Abel can see, it's actually not all about luck. It is their teamwork that can make them do this.

They know when to attack and when to retreat. Their synergy is really high compared to his group from the millitary.

"Well, after i saw how you guys killing the Giant myself. I can't not agree with this plan. You guys are strong and i can't kill the Giant King by myself. So i will join this plan of yours."

Roland and the group are relief after they heard what Abel said.

Now, they only need to convince the Starlight party to join their plan. After that, all they need is focus on killing the boss.

But before that, they need to rest for a while. Especially Roland and Delon as both of them are keep using their skill. Their mana is almost gone and it's true for Delon.

Delon then took out another mana potion from his inventory as one wasn't enough to fill his mana reserve.

0