Chapter 26: One Month (6/6)
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author here.

i'm sorry about the late post. I really want to write this chapter to be good as i keep scraping it again and again.

Even after all of that i'm still not satisfied. I will edit this one again when i have a chance. because there are still many things that i'm not satisfied with this chapter.

Also this chapter will be a long one around 3000+ words.

Thanks for reading this book.

################################

Kyle is sitting on his but there alive!

The people who saw that got shocked with what they saw, heck! Even the Giant King looked shocked seeing the ant is still alive.

While those around him is shocked, Kyle himself feel the same. He knew his situation the best. There's no way that he can survive that attack.

Kyle then remember something. When the Giant Axe just about to hit him, he lose his balanced and fell to his left side.

Kyle then quickly look at the ground and he's right. There is a hole there and also there is an Arrow sticking on the ground.

Suddenly Kyle just realize the situation that he's in.

He quickly stand up and run away from there while everyone is still in daze.

Well, everyone except Natalie who is the one who shot the Arrow and make Kyle survive from that attack before.

Everyone including Giant King finally come back when they saw Kyle is running away from his location.

Roland also start to move again to hold the Giant King as the debuff from the Giant King skill is already gone. So they can move freely again.

The Giant King who was in daze also finally awake and when he saw that the ant already ran away, he doesn't give a chase this time because another ant come to his way.

The Giant King then raise his Giant Axe and attack Roland who was on his way to the Giant King.

When Roland saw this, he raise his shield to block the attack.

The others also start to move again. Elliot who was thrown away already get back to back up Roland to hold the Giant King.

The three backline attacker also start to group up again while Delon and Ernest also taking the position to protect the backline.

Abel and Niar start to chant their spell again while Natalie also keep shooting her bow to deal damage to the Giant King 

Abraham now already at the back of the Giant King and when he saw that Elliot already in front of the Giant King, he is now waiting for his chance.

Roland get back when he saw that Elliot is close to him, giving Elliot his place to tank the attack from the Giant King.

The Giant King now is getting restless as this is getting too long and he saw that his monster army is slowly getting killed.

So, he's starting to get serious.

The Giant King body slowly letting out a golden glow as his aura start to raise.

Roland and the group also saw this scen as they thinking that the Giant King finally getting serious.

If it's a game, then the Giant King is entering the second phase as all his stats also raise significantly.

"RRROOOOAAARRRR!!"

The Giant King roared as he raise his Giant Axe and make it glow golden.

"GUARDIAN LIGHT!"

Elliot also used his skill as two light shine above him and Giant King rasing his defense while lowering the Giant King's stats.

"BLOCK!"

The attack then came hitting Elliot shield as he used his Block skill because he don't want to take any risk.

*BANG!!*

A loud sound can be heard when the Giant Axe hit Elliot's Shield. A crater appeared where Elliot was stand.

Roland then move after he saw that the attack landed. Roland move in front of the Giant King and then used his skill.

"SHIELD BASH!!"

*BANG!!*

Roland hit the Giant King legs and make the later daze for a few seconds.

Abraham then used his buff skill and then jump high aiming for the Giant King's heart.

"BLOOD BURST!!"

Abraham used another skill to attack the Giant King as a blood-red-sword appeared from his right palm stabbing the Giant King armor.

*CLANK!*

Sadly, Abraham is still can't break the Giant King armor.

Roland already back away from where he stand. A few seconds after Roland got away, two spell came hit the Giant King.

But it seems that because of his skill, the Giant King already awake from the effect of Roland's skill.

The Giant King used his Axe to block the two spell.

After that, the Giant King sweep his Axe to where Elliot stand.

*BANG!!*

Elliot got thrown away from the crater where he was stand because the Giant King's attack.

His shield is broken as his right arm bleeding because of the attack.

After that, the Giant King swing his Axe to where Abel's group standing. A golden colored wind Blade appeared and heading towards Abel's group place.

Kyle appeared and intercept it, blocking the wind blade from moving any furthe.

Kyle hit the wind blade making it dissapeared. Even though it sounds easy, but it's not as Kyle is blown back a few meters before he can make the wind blade dissapeared.

The Giant King then shift his attention to Abraham behind him.

He swing his Giant Axe downwards to attack Abraham, but Abraham managed to dodge it as a pair of bat wings appeared behind his back.

Abraham dodge sideway and then he move forward to attack the Giant King's leg.

Abraham doesn't used his claw as he know that it can't break the Giant King's armor.

He made a fist with his right hand as red glow appeared coating the fist.

Abraham then hit the Giant King's left leg and making the Giant King lose his balanced.

Panji and Rose appeared at this time and they also attack the Giant King's left leg where Abraham attacked before.

The Giant King saw this feel really angry. He used his Giant Axe to support himself from falling down before he stand up again and stomp his right leg making an explosion beneath him.

The three who was still at the Giant King's left leg doesn't have enough time to dodge this. 

But luckily that they only got blown away by it and not get stomp to death.

The Giant King wasn't finished. He then looked around where Abraham is and then move there before he attack him again.

Abraham is having a hard time to dodge the attack that keep being launch at him.

The attack itself is not the problem, but because of how big the weapon and also the strength of the swing, each attack is producing a huge blow of winds and make him keep stumbling.

And just like he was thought, he got blown away but not that far away. Before he stabilizing himself, he saw an attack come for him.

*BOOM!!*

When he thought that he will definitely die there, a barrier appeared and managed to block the attack.

He quickly run away from there and shortly after that the barrier dissapeared.

Of course, the Giant King wasn't going to let Abraham leave that easily. 

The Giant King swing his Axe towards Abraham direction, and making a wind blade came out from his attack.

"ABRAHAM DUCK!!"

Abraham of course is smart enough not to say 'where?' and quickly lay on the ground because he fear that just ducking wasn't enough.

Abraham then saw a wind blade flown past above his head. He then thanking whoever shout that in his head.

After Abraham saw that the attack already leave, he quickly stands up and continue to run.

The situation is really grimm because Elliot is still laying there drinking potion and Panji and Rose also drink their potion.

The one who still holding the Giant King is Roland as he is the one who was shouting to Abraham before. 

Roland already close to where the Giant King is and then he saw the attack. Of course he warn Abraham about the attack.

"Guys, i'm going to prepare a big spell. So, hold the the boss. Because i need to concentrate."

Abel said that but not loud enough to make Roland heard that. He said that for Kyle as he is close to them and Kyle will relay his massage to the front line.

Kyle nodded at that and then he start to move to where Roland is as Roland need some back up.

Abraham is drinking mana potion as his mana is running low. He then met Kyle that is on his way towards Roland.

Abraham then heard about Abel's message and nod at that before letting Kyle continuing his way to where Roland is.

Kyle then arrived to where Roland is after a few more seconds and then he relay the message.

"Be prepared to go all out."

Roland then said that to Kyle after he heard the message.

Kyle only nod at that and then look at the Giant King.

The Giant King's armor is still there and only a few cracked here and there. But, from the look of it, it can still hold on anfew more spell.

Of course if it's the same spell like Fire Spears. And the reason it can still hold on a few more spell is because it's resistance is quite high.

Also, the spell it self doesn't have a peircing effect. Combining with a resistance only makes the Giant King defense become higher.

Roland keep holding the Giant King at it's place as it seems that the buff effect is running out as the Giant King wasn't as aggressive as before.

After a minute, Elliot come back and he switch position with Roland. Panji and Rose also back dealing some damage when they got a chance.

Abraham is still drinking his mana potion as he know that he needs to go all out when Abel's spell ready.

Delon feels really bad as he feels that he is the most useless member now. Of course he can say that he is protecting the back line, but the truth is, he will only become a burdens if he fight in the frontline.

Well, at least he got a friend here that can be said as useless as him. Of course he's not going to said that.

After a few more minutes, Abel's spell ready and the frontline member doesn't need someone to tell them that.

Why?

Well, because they can see that a Phoenix appeared above Abel's head as the Phoenix letting out a cry.

The Phoenix is madely pure from fire and it's around three meters big as it fly above Abel's head.

*SCREEEECCHH*

Roland and the other saw that and they start their attack.

""SHIELD BASH!!""

Both Elliot and Roland used a Shield Bash to the Giant King. They don't know that it will stack or not, but at least they try.

Roland and other there quickly back away from there.

The fire Phoenix then fly towards the Giant King so fast.

*BOOM!!*

A loud explosion can be heard as the fire Phoenix hit the Giant King's body. It leaves behind a smoke on the Giant King's body making others can't see clearly.

"RRROOOOAAARRRR!!"

The Giant King cry can be heard as it means that it's still alive.

"True Shot Aura!"

Besides Abel, Natalie used her skill as an Arrow coated by white glow on her hand. She then put the Arrow on her bow and take aim towards the Giant King's heart.

"MOONLIGHT SHOT!!"

Natalie used another skill of her and shot her bow. As the Arrow shot towards where she aim, it leaves a white trace behind it.

When the smoke on the Giant King's body gone and showing that although the spell manage to deal many damage to the Giant King. But the Giant King's armor is still there, albeit with more cracked and it seems about to break.

The spell makes the armor color changed as it's now look black because it's burned from the spell.

At this time, the Arrow that Natalie shot arrived as it hit the Giant King's armor.

*BANG!!*

As the Arrow hit the Giant King's armor, it managed to shattered the armor and stab into the Giant King's body.

"ROOOAAAARR!!"

But, it's not deep enough as the Giant King roared and look at Roland and the others.

The Giant King then swing his Giant Axe downwards making a tear on the ground as it head towards Roland's group.

Roland used his Block skil to block the attack, but it still managed to shattered his shield and leaving a cut wounds on his arms before it's stop.

Kyle and Abraham move fast towards the Giant King as they saw that he want to make another attack.

When both of them arrive in front of the Giant King, Kyle jump high to the Giant King's body and he used his skill.

"SHATTERED FIST!!"

Kyle's Gauntlet shine white as he hit the Giant King's body.

*BOOM!!*

The Giant King got stumbeled a few steps backwards before he cough blood from his mouth.

The Giant King used his Axe as support and when he saw that Kyle is still in the air, he hit him with his left hand.

"GAAHHH!"

Kyle got hit and thrown away even though he managed to block that attack with crossing his arms.

This time, Abraham appeared with a pair of bat wings on his back.

"BLOODLESS!! BLOOD SPEAR!!"

Abraham used his skill as his body grow paller and paller. Abraham make a spear from his blood as it appeared besides him.

Just before he shot the spear, he saw that the Giant King attack him and he move back.

Unlike Kyle, he has a pair of wings and it can make him dodge the attack. But, it makes his aim a little off as the spear shot missed the Giant King's heart.

*STAB*

The spear stab the Giant King's stomach as it makes the Giant King on his knees.

Abraham quickly fly back before the Giant King make another attack.

He can't make another attack or more like he can't continue to fight as the backlash from the skill is terrible.

"RRRROOOAARR!!"

The Giant King stand up again as he turn berserk. His eyes turn blood red as he can't no longer thinking clearly. 

What's on his mind is slaughter everythings that on his path.

Panji and Brian as assassin came at this time to finish the Giant King. They come from the Giant King's back.

They both aiming for the Giants head as they jump and used their skill.

But, the Giant King suddenly turn back and used his left hands to swat those two away.

Panji and Brian thrown away but they lucky as the Giant King doesn't used his Axe.

Delon saw all of this and his expression turn grimm.

He saw that the situation turn to worst really quickly. He thought that they can finish the boss with the combine skill from those four.

But now, only Rose and two tanks that still in the front line. 

Niar already used up her mana and the same with Abel.

Maybe he can hope for Natalie to shot another Arrow like before or James that was still on the wall.

James weapon can't damage the Giant King's body. Even with his skill, he still can't pierce it.

Only Natalie previous Arrow that still has a chance.

But, he can't take those chance. 

"Ernest, give me your mana potion."

Ernest who heard that can't help but frown, but he still follow what Delon ask and give him one mana potion.

"That's all i have."

Delon then nod before he run towards where the Giant King is.

The Giant King is now move towards Elliot and then he swing his Giant Axe to him.

Elliot used block, but the new shield that he equiped is still shattered before he got thrown away.

Roland try to run away as he knew that he can't face the Giant King right now. But then he heard Delon voice.

"Roland try to hold him a few seconds!"

Roland really want to run away from there, but he decide to trust Delon for once.

"TAUNT!!"

The Giant King first look at Delon, but because of Roland's Taunt, his attention shifted towards Roland.

The Giant King once again swing his Axe towards Roland. Roland doesn't dare to block it.

He jump sideway to dodge the attack that come from above.

After a few seconds, Delon fenally arrived in front of the Giant King.

When Delon is in front of the Giant King, he grab his sword and holding it in front of him.

"EXTEND!!"

Mana then Coat his sword completely as it then takes a shape of his sword then extending making his sword longer and longer.

The extended sword then long enough to reach the Giant King's body.

*STAB!*

The sword extending so fast as it stand the Giant King's heart. 

"RRROOOOAAARRRR!!"

The Giant King then look at Delon. Even when his heart got pierced the Giant King is still alive.

Delon expression become worse. His face already pale because he lacks mana.

When he was on his way here, Delon already drink the mana potion he got from Ernest making his mana full.

When he used this skill, it sucked his mana so fast that it's already gone completely now.

'F&$k it, if i'm dead then so be it!'

Delon then took out the remaining mana potion from his inventory with his left hands.

He then quickly drink both of them after he take it out.

Delon's face regain it's glow a little bit.

"GROW!!!"

Delon pumped his mana towards his sword again, but now he make the sword grow wider.

The sword grow wider and wider as Delon keep pumping his mana towards it.

The Giant King feel the danger that the human below him about to give.

The Giant King swing his Axe with all his remaining power towards Delon. But at this time, another barrier appeared to block the attack.

When he saw this, the Giant King roared as he knew he's in trouble. 

He keep hitting the barrier to make it dissapeared.

While Delon keep pumping his mana towards his sword as the sword finally grow wide enough to cut the Giant King's heart completely.

*CUT!*

"RRROOOOAAARRRR!!!"

0