Chapter 30: Time Skip (1/?)
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the party was over, Delon talk to Ernest about his plan to hunt monsters to raise his level and also to look for a better weapon.

Ernest wasn't refuse his idea as he also want to get a new weapon and with him in Roland's party, he is preoritizing the party interest. So, he only keep hunting monsters with them and not actively searching for a new weapon.

Seeing that Ernest agree with his plan, he then thinking of talking with Roland later to told him that he and Ernest will go solo for a few days.

Although they really want to go with Roland and the others, but this one is personal reason and he don't have any reason to ask Roland and the others to help them.

He also will probably stay in the forest for a few days and again Roland and the others probably won't like that.

So, knowing this Delon think that he and Ernest would be better to go alone rather than together with Roland's party.

Delon decide that he will ask Roland next day, as the day is almost over and they might be tired after hunting and the party.

***

The days passed and Delon is hunting with Ernest right now in the forest.

When Delon told Roland that he and Ernest will go out alone to the forest for a few days, Roland is of course asking about the reason.

Delon said the reason to Roland as he don't want to lied to him.

Roland doesn't takes this to heart after he heard the reason. He also know that both of his sisters doesn't like to stay on the forest for the night that much.

Only if they were forced they are willing to do so.

They were a girl after all. Even with all the battle and the days they spend in the forest, they rather sleep on the bed inside the base than sleep in the forest.

So, Roland agree to it and he said that he will tell the others about this and this makes Delon feel grateful to him.

Both Delon and Ernest already got used to stay in the forest for a few days and even if they stay inside for a week or more, they won't have a problem with it. It's just that, they will missed the wave. So they were only stay for a few days.

The hunt was good in this few days. Both Delon and Ernest got a new weapon and armors. They also stocked a few weapons and also potions.

They were preparing for the wave later. As having more is better than less. You don't know what will happened later, so it's better to stocked it while they have time.

Delon and Ernest mainly hunt some Ogres and Cyclops. They try to find a rare monsters such as Blood Ogre or Berserk Cyclops. But, it's really hard to find.

They only met a normal monsters this few days. Although they did found some stronger monsters such as Giant and double-headed Ogre.

But the loot that they got wasn't as good as the rare monsters.

They keep getting meat and other foods as a loot and it only keep filling their inventory.

It's not like they were against this. But, it's better to have a usefull loot such as weapon or potions rather than food or something like that.

***

When Delon got back to the base, they met Abel in front of their rooms. 

Abel said that he need to talk to them or more specifically the Dark Horn party.

Abel find them because the others already in the meeting room and he was on the way to meet them.

But when he was on his way, he saw both of them arriving in the building. So, it's quite coincidence and as he also need the two of them, he decide to wait for them in front of their room.

Since Delon and Ernest also want doesn't have important things to do, they decide to followed Abel to the meeting room.

It takes a few minutes walking to arrived at the meeting room.

It is just a simple room with a big rectangular rable in the middle while chairs surrounding it.

The Dark Horn party is already there with Kyle's group as they are part of the Dark Horn party now.

They are sitting and chatting among themselves and when they heard the sound of the door open, they stop talking and see that Abel with Delon and Ernest coming inside the room.

When Delon and Ernest enter the room, they saw that the Dark Horn party already sitting there waiting for them.

Abel then enter the rrom and sit on the middle sit while Delon and Ernest taking the empty sit.

Delon and Ernest also said hello to the other member of the Dark Horn party.

"Well, let's just get to the business shall we?"

Abel said that without bearing the bush.

"What i'm about to talk is the plan of making the standby party that will help this base with killing the boss when the monthly wave came."

Abel stop for a moment before continuing.

"I choose your group because you guys already has an experience with dealing with the boss and know how stong it is. 

I also thinking of useing another party, but, your party has three people who has Bloodline and this makes your party more stand out then the other party."

They finally understand why Abel choose their group. Just the three people who has Bloodline is already good enough. They also had the experience of facing the boss, which makes them the best candidate for this.

"We, from the millitary will support you guys with all we have. The potions and other things that you need, we will provide them. And if there is a rare weapon or armor, we will prioritizing your group. So that your chance of winning is bigger."

The group really tempted with Abel's proposal. They can get the supply of potions and other things from the millitary making them don't need to farm for this.

But the risk is also big. Because they know it themselves how terrifying the boss is.

"It's truly a tempting offer, but, you know it too Abel, the boss of the monthly wave is not a joke. If we're not lucky back then, we were definitely die."

"Sigh... I know that too Roland. That's why i want your group to be the one who do it. I'm afraid if i choose the other group, they won't take this seriously. And i can't find the party who were willing to do it in the South gate as they already know the terror from the boss unlike other gate."

Roland thinking that what Abel's said ia makes sense. Other than those from the south gate who know the terror from the boss, the other party from the other gate, only know it from the news or people who talked about it.

They won't believe it as they never saw it themselves and it only has appeared once and they cant just believe those information.

Roland is in a dilemma. He don't want to accept this offer from Abel, but at the same time, he afraid that if he don't accept it, the gate where the boss appeared will lose and destroyed the base as the result.

Roland then look at both of his sisters. He still remember that after the fight with the boss, they were trying so hard to get stronger.

They were feel really helpless back then and this is true for Rose as she feel really useless back then.

"Okay i will accept it. But, i need you to agree with something."

Abel feel really happy when he heard that Roland agree with his plan.

"What is it?"

"If, and i mean if, i see that the fight is really hopeless, i want that my party can run from the battle as soon as possible. Also, i want that the army assist us in this escape."

After thinking for a few seconds, Abel then understand why Roland said this.

Abel then take a look at Roland's two sisters.

"Okay, i agree to this. But if you can at that time, you call the main party from the other gate to help us. At least tell Starlight party about the fight."

Roland nodded when he heard Abel said that.

Roland's sisters look at Roland with an understanding eyes.

Their brother do this for them. 

They know it that if they really so this, they will probably be called as traitor or coward by the people from the gate where the boss appeared or even all the people in the base.

But their brother willing to do this and of course the other members also understand this.

This mission is not just hard. It's almost a suicide one. 

Imagine if the boss that appeared later will be Twice stronger than the Giant King that they face before?

With their power right now, It's only mean one thing, death!

They then continue the talk about the arrangement and also the information about the type of monsters from each gate.

They were given some files from Abel that filled with those information. 

Abel also told them that he still has one big Shield, a rare one. This Shield is of course given to Roland as he is the main tank of the party.

Abel also give them some potions and some spare weapon and armor.

After talking for another 20 minutes, they decided to end the meeting and continue this later.

When they all going out, Roland stop Delon and Ernest.

"Delon, i think that we need to trying to hunt at the other gate for training. There are still a few days before the wave come. We also need to raise our level so that we can help them more."

"Of course, we can meet later to talk this later."

"Yeah, tomorrow 9 a.m at the bar. We will discuss where to hunt."

Delon then nod and said goodbye to the others.

Delon really hope that the boss won't be too hard for them.

################################

Author here.

I probably will skip the second monthly wave and rush it for the third or the last one.

Of course i will write the detail and will write something else to fill the gap between them.

The reason i did this is because this arc is going for too long. Even after this one, i will write some journey before this arc ended.

If you guys want me to write the second one, i can. But, i just feel that it's to repetitif and would be boring.

But, if you guys want to read it, then i'm ok with it and will write it.

0