Chapter 35: The Last(3/?)
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The battle is still going as the humans and monsters keep fighting against each other.

The monsters are easily outnumbered the human's army. But, with all the weapons and magic that the human army used, they can still see the hope of winning this battle.

The people at the wall, keep trying their best to thinning the number of monsters at the back.

The Mages keep drinking their mana potions when their mana was running out.

They try their best to keep shooting their spell so that the frontline can have a little bit of breather.

Explosion and screams can always be heard on the battlefield. As the spell and those who fight in the frontline keep killing the monsters.

The sight of people dying was not a rare thing to see on this battlefield. The people who fight in this battle are already used to this.

But, when they saw that their friends were getting killed by the monsters, it can still shake their minds.

But, they try their best not to get distracted as the battle is still ongoing.

Roland and the others who were on the battlefield, still trying their best to kill all the monsters while sometimes dealing some damage to the Eagle boss.

While all of this happened, Delon was in a daze. He just standing there while keep looking at the battlefield.

Ernest notices this and hurriedly wake Delon up. How can he's getting distracted while still on the battlefield?

Actually, Delon wasn't in a daze. He's in a state called enlightenment.

While on the outside everyone sees that Delon is just standing there like a fool. But, what Delon saw is different.

Delon saw that the battlefield like a movie or he saw the world from a third-person perspective.

He's like a ghost who is flying around on the battlefield. He saw everything that happened on this battlefield.

'What's this? How can I fly? Where's my body?'

Many questions keep coming from his head as time goes.

But, no matter what he did, he still doesn't know the answer to his own question.

But then, suddenly everything comes to stop.

He comes back to normal again, as he sees everything like he used to.

Suddenly, it seems like a scene or memories come rushing through his mind.

In just a split of seconds, he 'saw' all those memories.

But, just before he's trying to understand what those memories are, he got startled because someone patting his shoulder.

"Hey Delon, what happened to you?"

All the scenes or memories that he just about to understand just gone after he 'wake' up.

He really wants to say something to Ernest, but then he knows that Ernest wasn't at the fault here.

"Nothing. I just don't know what happened to me that I'm in a daze like that."

Ernest just nods at that and resuming his duty by protecting the backline.

Delon also starts to focus again to protect the backline. He decides to think about this problem later after the battle ends.

When Delon starts to kill the monsters again, he feels that his visions are in much better condition than ever before.

His vision is so clear that he can see the trajectory from the monster's attack much clearer.

This makes it easier for him to dodge or block the attack from the monsters.

Niar, Abel, and the other mage from the Valkyrie party still keep shooting their spells towards the monsters at the backline.

At this time, Delon sees something. In his eyes, the things that he saw suddenly feels like it was being fast forward.

Just like when he watched the video and the speed of the video suddenly become much faster.

He saw that a monster suddenly come out of nowhere and attacked Niar which is at his back.

The monster is a snake with a really huge and long body.

The snake has a black scale with some star pattern on its scale.

The snake moved so fast and it's biting the lower body of Niar.

With a single swipe, Niar lower body then separated from her upper body.

The vision then suddenly stopped there and then as Delon's vision became normal again, he saw that all those vision are just a vision. It never happened or it hasn't happened.

Demon then quickly makes a decision to believe that the vision is hasn't yet to happen.

He quickly moved to the Niar right side as he raised his one-handed shield in front of his body as he shouts.

"VIONA, QUICK MAKE A BARRIER IN FRONT OF ME!!"

Viona doesn't know what happened, but she trusts Delon as she makes a barrier in front of Delon's body.

Soon after that, a huge snake rushing towards where Delon standing.

*Bang!!*

The snake hit the barrier in front of Delon. The snake then gives a loud 'hissss' noises as it's looking at Delon with an angry look at its face.

The other people at the backline got shocked after they saw this. They had the same thought in their minds.

'Did Delon just predict the future?'

Quickly after that, another vision came to Delon.

This time, the snake used its tail to wrap at Natalie's body as it's crushed her body with its strength.

When Delon saw the vision, he hurriedly moved closer to where Natalie is and then he hurriedly took her hands and then jerk it towards his direction.

Natalie got surprised by this as she looks at Delon with a questioning look on her face.

She doesn't know why Delon did that, but soon after that, she knows why Delon did that.

And just likes the vision that Delon gets, the tail of the snake moved towards where Natalie was. 

When Natalie wants to thank Delon because of what he had done, she looks at Delon's face but, she saw that Delon's face is pale right now. Like he is losing a lot of blood.

"Are you ok Delon? Your face is pale right now."

Demon himself doesn't realize this and Natalie's words suddenly wakes him up.

He then quickly took out a mana potion from his inventory and then quickly he drinks its content without a second thought.

Delon's complexion became better after he drinks a mana potion.

"It's ok, I'm just using my skill too much."

Delon said that to Natalie after he drinks the mana potion.

Natalie seems to be relieved after she heard that. She doesn't ask what kind of skill he used as it's not the right time for that.

Delon is silent for a moment before he took out another mana potion and then drinks it straight away.

"Ernest! Come here now."

Delon said that after he drinks the potions.

He tried to use the skill himself this time. Trying to see if it's really his skills or not. Or maybe it's a passive skill where he can't use it directly.

"What up Delon?"

"Cover me for a second."

After Ernest arrived and said that, Delon quickly replied and then he takes a look at where the giant snake is.

The snake is still in its position without moving an inch. It keeps looking at Delon like he is its arch enemy.

Delon then used his skill and then his vision starts to change.

He attacks the snakes head trying to kill it quickly, but, its tail comes rushing to him and crushed his body.

Daniel then wakes up from those visions. 

He then used his skill again. But, this time, he attacks the snake's body. 

And then, the tail comes to him. He jumps up like he already knew it was going to happen. But, as soon as he jumps, the snakes head move to where he is, and then the snakes spit green colored venom from its mouth to him.

Delon once again wakes up from his vision.

'So, it's more like a prediction rather than future sight. Then, let's see how many times I have to die before I can kill you.'

Delon then keeps using his skill again and again. And he drinks mana potion one after another when he feels his body become weak.

From the outside perspective, Delon only looking at the snake, and then he drinks a mana potion.

Just like that, Delon does that a few times.

The snake itself suddenly feels wary about what this human planning.

Delon then suddenly shouting.

"Viona! Make a barrier in front of me now!"

Viona once again just did what Delon said.

Soon after that, a spit comes out from the snake's mouth.

"Ernest, be ready to attack the snake head when I tell you to. Don't ask me anything, just do it when I tell you to.

Viona, remember to do as I said. Don't even think and just do everything I tell you. Understand?"

Both of them just nod at that.

Delon then starts to run towards the snake. But, when he arrives in from of it, he doesn't stop.

Delon keeps on running until he arrives in front of the middle of the snake's body.

Without a second thought, Delon then stabs his sword at the snake's body and then he pumped his mana towards his sword as his sword begin to shine blue.

Delon's sword is now being coated by his own mana. Delon then suddenly said.

"Viona! Make a barrier behind me!"

Viona just did what Delon ask and makes a barrier behind his body.

A few seconds later, a spit of green-colored venom flew out from the snake's mouth hit the barrier behind Delon.

Delon then starts to run towards the snake's tail as he keeps his swords inside the snake's body.

The snake then let out a hissing sound. 

"Ernest, attack the snakes head now!"

Ernest of course quickly moved towards the snakes head and then he swings his metal Staff to the snakes head.

*Bang!!*

Delon then takes out his sword from the snake's body, and then he runs back to where the snake head is. When he closes, he jumps and then said.

"Viona barrier behind me."

A barrier appeared behind Delon and soon, a tail hit the barrier.

Delon coated his sword with his mana again as he soon fall towards the sneaks head and then he stabs his sword into the sneaks brain.

"Wow, you're awesome bro!"

Ernest says that with a shine on his eyes.

0