Xue Xin, a family member
53 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xian Liang, was a really naive prince when he was young but he knew what was going on behind scenes. His only brother who was many years apart in age by him, started to become twisted because of the corrupted officials, But what happened? His little brother was more stubborn and protected his elder brother from all 'accidents'.

The Empress of the empire, 'Xue Xin' mother of Xian Liang and Xian Hao was a very weak person physically. When she was crowned as empress, She was still healthy but suddenly she could see visions from somewhere, not the future and not the past. She had it hard to understand them. Xue Xin was always stressed about those visions that she became weaker day by day. Xian Zhihao was very troubled by this fact and asked in the allied empire's out of three only Ataitus answered and a master visited Shaidel.

He helped in making her understand the limit and meaning of those visions. He himself looked quite disturbed by them but he didn't say out loud. The master left Shaidel after Xian Liang married Xue Yi. Xian Liang at that time was crown prince. Xian Zhihao couldn't see his beloved wife deteriorating away like this, so when the master left, He also gave the throne to his son Xian Liang.

Xian Liang understood his father's thinking process as he also loved his wife 'Xue Yi' as much. After a year 'Xue Yi' Became pregnant, the whole empire celebrated but the royal family was thrown in confusion.

Xue Xin like she finally understood something called all of her family as she lied in her bed.

Xue Yi clasped her hands around her aunt Xue Xin and asked calmly

"Dear Aunt, Please don't worry much, I am here, His majesty is here, hao-ge is here, Liang-ge is here and also your grandson will be here too. Please rest and leave other matters to us."

Xue Xin was really beautiful her golden hair was like the bright sun and blue eyes like gems, shining brilliantly. Her face looked exhausted but her eyes showed vitality and happiness.

When she saw Xue Yi, Her only Niece sitting on her bed with interlinking their hands and smiling softly she sighed and said

"I-...Zhihao..thank you, You gave me a nice family. My sons never fought for the throne, worked together, always smiling brightly, my lovely niece found her beloved and is now happy. I am also happy too much that I can't seem to feel it in control."

Saying that she smiled purely and beautifully, making Xian Liang feel wobbly. his mother was talking weirdly.

Xian Zhihao who sitting on the floor by bed only smiled nodding affectionately. Xian Hao was standing with his hands behind him and biting his lower lips, he looked younger and childish.

Xue Xin continued weakly but still happily

"Hao-er, Why become a Marshal when it will only keep you hot-headed, how about you give the court a try or try to become a prime minister and stand by Liang-er. Even if he has become an emperor but because you kept protecting him, he is still naive and innocent, help him grow."

Xian Hao only nodded but his lower lip was already bleeding and his eyes were red by controlling tears and sorrow.

Xue Xin than looked at Xian Liang and smiled softly after she saw him crying as he looked at her

"Silly child, why are you crying? You are emperor, Father of Shaidel Empire, All lives in Shaidel are your responsibility, so don't disappoint them but don't become a puppet too lean on your family too. When you are distressed, just show it, no need to keep piling emotions ok?"

Xian Liang couldn't say anything, he cried, his hair started to become disheveled. He could feel like it will be the last time, it truly will be the last time that he will see her, his mother, his beloved mother. She was talking like it will be her last.

Xue Xin softly sighed and looked at her husband and smiled speaking.

"Zhihao...Dear, was I really worth you?"

She paused but Xian Zhihao had already warped his hands around her softly and said

"my lovely wife, what are you talking about? I love you, it means everything about you. I love you because I am my true self with you. You are my life and my children our love. So don't speak like that."

His voice was almost cracking but he spoke and hugged her like he was protecting her, He knew that she will leave but he wanted to hold on until he could.

Xue Xin caressed her husband's head, she kept patting him and tears welled up in her eyes, She also loved her husband but in his late and hard days, she has to leave him alone. She knew that someone was coming to protect them all but she also loved them as strongly as 'he' will.

"dear...listen, The little family member coming has his destiny already very hard. You have to help him make this place safe along with our family. 'He' already has many things in his plate, just don't get in his way, please...' He' is going to make everything alright. and to make him 'alright' there will be someone by 'his' side, I know what I am saying is hard to understand but just remember them in case, hmm?"

Xian Zhihao silently nodded also remembering all lines. He then silently kissed her forehead. Xue Xin finally looked at the Xue Yi, Said

"I am sorry child, I can't teach you but I am sure you can learn yourself all those techniques."

Xue Yi only nodded, she was also crying, Why will she not cry, Her aunt was her only family after her parents. Now she was leaving this world, She didn't know how to not feel bad.

Xue Xin finally felt relieved, her face relaxed, As she spoke her final words

"Keep going...breathing...enjoying..overcoming sadness together..like always keep going..."

As she said this she closed her beautiful sapphire eyes forever. With words stuck in all of their throats they saw her leaving swiftly with the wind. The raindrops fell at that moment and Heavey rainfall happened in Shaidel. All shaidel wept tears of sorrow, they knew the love of their previous emperor and empress. The feelings were overflowing, Xian imperial family had lost someone important.

Xian Zhihao only mumbled once "please don't say that, please don't leave me." He kept crying and smiling as he saw his lovely wife leave this world.

Xian Liang couldn't control and wept loudly not thinking about his dignity as the emperor, why will he? The mother of the emperor, the person who gave birth to him, the very same person who loved him all his life purely without any wicked intention...she left.

-elsewhere the master was standing in the middle of a road, the rain was falling and it drenched him, his robes were wet but what came out of his mouth was something different

"When the sky will be clear, I am sure you will be seeing it too, right? I am sure you will love the story that you started."

-Back to the present

Xian Ying woke up and huffed, he was sweating, his eyes were also sweating...no, he was crying, He felt bitter but also better upon knowing what he didn't.

"Xiao Ying? are you ok?"

Xian Ying finally saw Yi De looking at him confusedly and holding water. He took the water hurriedly and drank all of it.

"what happened?"

Yi de asked again. Xian Ying dazed for a while then spoke

"I had a dream, A very weird one. I saw and felt everything, there were also many types of weird emotions but the thing more confusing was that I knew I am there but I am not...it was really ..confusing"

Yi De sighed and asked

"Do you remember that you suffered from the same dreams before too?"

Xian Ying also sighed and looked out of his window, it was dark showing that it was night already.

"I am not...sure anymore...I think there is something I am missing...my emotions are all over the place."

Yi de looked out of the window too and said in a low tone like soothing a child

"It's ok to be like that, actually it is quite normal to feel lost sometimes too, a cold-blooded person like you, only need warmth. about your dreams...they are 'dreams' ...well don't what else to say really!!"

Lu Huan jumped on the bed from...GOD KNOWS WHERE?

"Hey! the mood was so emotional, you! seriously who is cold-blooded? It's you! urgh, I was about to cry."

Yi De and Xian Ying only thought one thing: Sadist!

Xian Ying looked at his last living family, he felt warm and a weird emotion in his stomach was making him laugh.

Seeing the cold prince of apocalypse laugh so freely, the other two also laughed. It was a heartfelt moment when suddenly Lu Huan said

"Your uncle hao said that from tomorrow the Lei family will live here until they go back."

Xian Ying stopped laughing and stiffly asked

"where again?"

Lu Huan spoke with confusion

"with you."

"here?"

"yes."

"Azure Epitome Palace?"

"uh..yes?"

"I mean my place."

"yes."

Xian Ying screamed

"THAT DEVIL!!!!"

the devil -> Xian Hao (eating pastries with Zhihao and reading ) <- quiet relaxing huh? well being cupid isn't that bad.

*****

Lei family hearing this news was confusing

Lei Ruogang was awkward at first but thought that they were to welcoming people.

Lei Jingyi was excited to see the right prime minister. (You will regret doing this baby)

Lei GengXin was also happy to meet his old friend Xian Zhihao.

Lei Cai was having a headache trying to keep everyone under control especially lei zhelan.

Lei Zhelan was unlike his usual cold face but a happy smile blooming on his face now and then creeping Wen Ming. He was also a personal guard of Lei Zhelan, accompanying him from his childhood, and right now he is creeped out to death by the weird giggling of his master.

2