Ren Xue’s past…
93 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This author is trying hard but is again and agian missing something in his world development, so let's take it slow.thanks

Ladies and Gentlemen be aware  that there is going be some new material here(...It simply means that some rape content will be here so be aware)

***********************************************************

Ren Xue's parents died at a very young age, they were murdered in an attack on Shaidel, Ren Xue had one little sister who he wanted to protect and so he with help of his cousin and friend Xian Hao sent her sister to Ataitus with a new identity.

Ren Xiu was 9 that year and cried to part with her only family member in this world but when she saw her brother, who is a ger and weak but his eyes showed determination and fearlessness, she quiets down and only asked to wait for her.

Ren Xue really had a weak body, even for a ger his body was too weak but he was determined to do something great and avenge his parents. Xian Jin, the second prince was a Young Marsha at that time and he started to learn martial arts under him, he was always covered in blood but his eyes remained unchanged he wanted to quench his bloodthirst but that was impossible with this body.

When Xue Xin, the current empress came to know about this matter, She wanted to help as Ren Tiang was his husband's best friend and only cousin. He and his wife sacrificed themselves for this country and their killer was still on large. She came up in many ways but in the end, only one could be tried drinking the blood of a dead vampire.

The vampire always lived in their own country which was always shrouded by fog so it was impossible to find a vampire's hair let alone a dead vampire.

Ren Xue gave up on enforcing his body but he didn't give up on learning martial arts and what he really excelled in learning just his body couldn't keep up sometimes after years of training one day suddenly news came about the death of Xian jin, this was enough for him to think what happened in battlefield.

Xian Hao didn't cry, instead, there was a sinister smile on his face. In court when Ren Xue entered Xian Liang eyes were red many ministers were still crying but Xue Xin the empress only looked at Ren Xue like there was something he must know but she can't say.

Xian Liang looked at Ren Xue who was now 19 and his eyes couldn't help but cry more. Shen Zan was newly appointed as left prime minister but he was also a long-time friend of Ren Xue. When Shen Zan saw that no one could tell him, he gritted his teeth to tell him but before he could they saw someone entering the court.

He was full-bloodied, was also limping but there was deep regret in his eyes, a golden sword with dragon imprinted on it. but for Ren Xue that bloody person was not important the person in his arms, the person he was carrying ...it was Ren Xiu.

The person was Xian jin, who had somehow faked his death but the condition he was in not even the author could save him (I can!)

Xian Jin looked at all the people in court except his family and friends, all ministers took the hint and left.

Xian Jin politely placed the dead body on the red carpet and said

"she protected me, but I couldn't. She was...raped by the enemy but in her escape, I also saw..."

Ren Xue's eyes were already producing thousand of tears but there were rage and storm that had to come if his tears stopped.

Xian Hao asked

"Tell us from the start, what happened?"

His voice was firm, his eyes narrowed dangerously and he didn't care that if his brother didn't get treatment on time then ..even the author can't save him (I can !!)

Xian Jin was straight forward person and honestly, he was naive in his many ways. He told all things he saw

Xian Jin was trying to ambush the army, his soldiers were already disguising themselves and some hiding, he went toward the tent where their rations were. But he saw a girl half-naked with a man on top of her, she was begging but whenever she did the was a whip in the man's hand which struck her stomach. when he went a little nearer he saw Ren Xue no Ren Xiu, he couldn't believe the girl that should be safe on Ataitus was here in their enemy empire's tent.

So he recklessly tried to kill the man but that man was their Marshal, he was fully prepared and also knew that someone was here. so with blood in his head, he went in to strike the man but his whip happened to have a spirit that aimed for his heart.

but before it could Ren Xiu who was still in a ragged state came in and was killed mercilessly. Then Xian Jin hurriedly gave a silent signal to his companions and took off with the dead ren Xiu.

"I faked death and let Rita take over for now and came here as soon as possible."

Ren Xiu's body has still had some marks of being raped, again and again, her body was malnutrition. Ren Xue carefully took off his cape and put it around her sister, he mumbled in a low voice but in silence all heard

"I was also waiting...I was waiting but it seems like a dear sister was missing mum and dad more...it's ok, it's alright...mum and dad will be happy 'sob' don't tease them too much."

He carefully caressed her hair and gave her forehead a soft kiss and hugged her body and cried, he cried and cried, the person who didn't break 9 years ago in his parent's death now broke down like a broken doll.

Xue Xin carefully took Ren Xiu's body with her to make her pure and asked Xian Hao to take care of her brother and Xue Yi who was at that time crown princess along with crown prince Xian Liang was asked to take care of Ren Xue.

After that Xian Ai was born but her mother died in labor but Xian Jin was in a coma and was announced as dead but his body was being protected in a hidden place. before his coma, Xian Jin gave his sword to Ren Xue, and Xian Zhihao the emperor at that time announced Ren Xue to be the next Marshal.

Xian jin's (fake) death, Xian ai being sent away like her sister, and also her sister's death was something Ren Xue came out of when he saw baby Xian Ying. Xue Yi asked him to carry Xian Ying.

After hesitating for a while he finally took the baby boy in his arms. Xian Ying was only a year old at that time. but he snuggled in Ren Xue's arms and slept for a long time but ren Xue only looked at the little angel in his hands and swore to protect this lovely angel.

Xian Liang was more than happy to let his son fly ahem to go grow up fiercely but he loved his cuteness too much that Xian Hao and Shen Zan had to sometimes forcefully kidnap (ahem!) ask their emperor to work too.

days were becoming fulfilled again and it was enough for Ren Xue, he saw his nephew Xian Ying to grow in front of him whenever he came from battle his Nephew will be the first to jump in his arms along with his Xian family, The death of empress was like a loss of a dear mother for Ren Xue but he had steeled himself and his life was always fulfilling after that the enemy empire was destroyed by the Jiang family and Feng family help along with Shaidel's young Marshal Ren Xue.

Days after that were too much fulfilling for Ren Xue, as Ren Xue looked out of the window of Cheng manor he had a lovely smile that graced his face and he looked like a beautiful heavenly maiden this scene was caught by Lei Ruogang whose eyes were open and face full of blush and <- this scene, was caught by Xian Ying.

'It can happen Yoohoo! Hurray to title Cupid! Uncle Xue, this guy will make you happy I can Guarantee you. so live happily and let me live happily too!'

Xian Ying also had a smile that was pure, unlike his thoughts. Xian Hao and Shen Zan left for the court meeting while lei Ruogang stayed with Xian Ying and Ren Xue, who he thinks he fell in love with.

As the Lei family lives with Xian Ying now in the azure epitome palace, so all of them left together Ren Xue to pay his respect to the grand imperial sire, who was also like his father. and so they left together telling us a tale that will be a part of our Xian Ying's future...

Character's fun play:

Xian Jin: " Will I die author?"

Author: "don't know!"

Xian Jin: " So even you can't save me? [pou] "

Author: "[gulp] I can! but I can't tell you!"

Xian Jin: "then will I come out in the future?"

Author: "dead don't walk around!!"

Xian Jin: "then I will really die?"

Author: "NOO!!"

.....'sigh'

4