Rare Transformation
55 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Azure Epitome Palace, Lei Zhelan's room.

Lei Zhelan was sitting on the study desk with a paper in his hand and narrowed eyes. He made a 'grr' voice and looked at the person who was in front of him.

Lei Cai was standing very quietly and calmly but anyone could see the cold sweat on his back. Lei Zhelan spoke

"What is she thinking?"

Lei Cai didn't want to answer but the intense stare was killing him so he finally opened his mouth

"I think she wants you to approve of this."

-Bam

Lei zhelan punched the desk and spoke in a little grumpy manner

"Cheh, I will never approve, why should I, it's totally false, did she changed her eyes for seeds that have yet to grow."

Poor Lei Cai couldn't say anything, How could he, the person his elder brother was humiliating so easily was his aunt and lei zhelan's mother!!

'seriously brother! try to understand my position here will you! how can I say anything against my uptight, polite, and strict Aunt!!!'

Lei Cai was mentally tortured so he averted the topic

"I heard uncle Ruogang and Crown prince on a marriage topic but.."

Lei Zhelan's eyes sparkled and looked at lei cai as a sign for him to continue so Lei Cai did,

"but it was about Lei Ruogang marrying...and there seems to be an agreement between right prime minister Xian Hao and Crown Prince Xian Ying about their marriage...and there might be a chance that Xian Ying will change into rare tonight.."

The last line caused lei zhelan to stand up and ask

"Are you sure?"

Lei Cai nodded and also added

"It seems so, Xian Ying himself told that to the Imperial family 3 days ago."

Lei Zhelan nodded and signed him to go out. After Lei Cai went out of the room, Lei Zhelan looked out of the window and spoke

"I wonder if he is really my fated one but he..."

The wind gently blew Lei Zhelan's long hair. The sun was setting and Xian Ying's room was still quiet, it seems like no one was there.

Xian Ying was sitting on his bed in a very uptight manner. His golden hair was loosely falling in his back, his eyes were closed and there was golden and black shine coming from his body.

sometimes there were sizzling sounds and other times it was completely quiet.

Outside of Xian Ying's room. His father Xian Liang, His mother Xue Yi, His grandfather Xian Zhihao, His Uncle's Xian Hao, Ren Xue, and Shen Zan, were standing, they had serious looks but none of them made a sound.

Lei GengXin was also here along with Lei rougang. When a normal human change into a rare, huge energy blast can happen, these blasts are pure powers that will be sooner or later rush into the body of that rare. These powers must be controlled at any rate if a rare wants to live or else they will blast in a form of energy without even ashes to show their existence.

These energies are low in children so a rare transformation always happens in childhood at age of 4 or a maximum of 6. but Xian Ying was already 16. In his last life, he controlled only half of his powers due to which he was crippled and became a normal human in the end.

Inside Xian Ying's room.

"This Is gonna be painful, be ready!"

Yi De spoke as he sat behind Xian Ying Whose body was already releasing a huge amount of energy.

"I am not scared...but I wanna pass this one, this disgusting pain...I will not lose, so give it your all!"

Xin Ying spoke as he took a deep breath. Lu Huan was missing some materials in a corner. Yi De was an Undefine. As you all know, Undefine has absolute control over all spiritual powers. This included the energies being released from Xian Ying's body.

He had to guide these energies slowly inside Xian Ying's body. Yi De was focusing and warming up by controlling some energy particles. Lu Huan had a bowl in his hand and he sat on the floor near Xian Ying.

Xian Ying was relaxing but his body was in constant pain. It felt like his blood was trying to burst out of his body. His organs thumping in weird manners causing an insane amount of pain.

Being used to pain Xian Ying was only trying to focus. His focus was to completely defeat this difficulty. This type of pain went on for 3 hours and finally, it stopped. Lu Huan gave Xian Ying the bowl in his hand.

"Drink up, it will numb your body, it's a highly potent poison."

Xian Ying weakly nodded and drank it in one go.

"Can I ask ..for candy?"

Lu Huan laughed and passed him a candy he made in hurry. Yi De suddenly flinched and said

"Be ready it's happening, the pressure of energies is suddenly reverting and coming back."

Xian ying nodded and closed his eyes, it will hurt but he had to live. Yi De put his hands on Xian Ying's back and also closed his eyes.

On the roof of Xian Ying's room, Lei Zhilan was sitting in a meditating position.  His body was glowing with a blue aura. The aura was spreading inside Xian Ying's room, Yi De's control and Lei Zhilan's support controlled the rampaging powers but the attack on Xian Ying's body was still huge.

Lu Huan and Vilis couldn't do anything for now and only sat silently in a corner.

A few hours passed by it was dawn now. The crisis was safely passed.

Blood slowly trickled out of Yi De's mouth. Xian Ying had lost consciousness. Lu Huan gave medicine to Yi De and Vilis made a shield around Xian Ying. As he was unconscious and now rare, he could unconsciously try to absorb other's spiritual powers, harming his body in turn.

Lu Huan came out of Xian Ying's room supporting Yi De.

As soon as he opened the door, Lei Zhilan rushed inside along with Xian Liang and Xian Hao.

Xue Yi patted Lu Huan's shoulder and spoke

"Thank you very much. Really thank you."

Her eyes had tears but they didn't fell. Lu Huan smiled and nodded. Lei Cai came and said

"I will help him. You should also take a rest."

Lu Huan looked at him and said

"He is injured internally so ask an imperial physician and thank you."

Yi De was then carried out by Lei Cai. Lu Huan was also tired and so he went and sat on the ground

"Your luck..is really disgusting Ying-er..."

Lu Huan had nostalagic look in his eyes.

Inside the Xian Ying's room, when Xian Hao entered, he was struck stupid and covered Xian Liang's eyes.

"What are you mmhp"

Xian Hao closed his mouth by saying 'hush' and then whispered

"It's a sweet moment, let's see Xian Ying later."

Xian Liang was pulled out of Xian Ying's room.

What Xian Hao saw was:

Lei Zhilan saw the beautiful face covered in sweat and panting. His face felt hot and he hurriedly calmed himself. He took out a white cloth from his bosom and started to softly clean Xian Ying's face. After that, he only stared sweetly at Xian Ying and sat down while holding Xian Ying's hand.

under his breath, he murmured

"It seems like I am attracted to you Ying Ying, I won't let anyone stop me from taking you"

****

"Atshu!....Why do I feel so chilly all of a sudden"

Xian Liang was sitting in his throne room.

"worry not your majesty, the season is changing, so it happens"

"yes, your majesty worry not, only focus on your work."

Ministers were trying to keep him still focused, Shen Zan was drinking tea while sitting in a corner of the throne room where the meeting was being held

"Prime minister Shen! Where are the files of river management??"

Shen Zan looked at the minister and started crying

"I ...I  haven't gone home in so long 'sob' wuwuw how will I Know? You bully wuwuw"

Ah...others ministers only sighed and looked at Xian Hao who was sleeping while standing

'no need, we will redo it.'-Ministers

Poor ministers, they had to deal with so messed up court. Even the author gives them his blessing. (May you guys never give in to them, work hard-author)(It's more like a curse!!-narrator)

Lei Ruogang was escorting his sister to the palace. Wen Ming was also with Lei Geng Xin and Xian Zhihao who were in white mountain....sigh'

"HOW CAN I FIND THEM!!!"

Yes, Wen Ming lost both old men who were both directionally challenged. Poor boy.

While the others went on their previous routine here with Xian Ying something was different. He was lost in his dream. No, he was having a dream, a dream about the past.

3