Act II – Palace | exchange
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A day has passed since Yue's integration into Rin's residence, and the happiness that this brought to Rin's life has not even diminished yet, with the passing of the day, rather, it rose sharply, as her routine in the afternoon underwent a substantial change.

This was due to a simple conversation that occurred, at the end of their working day and both were going to their residence.

"Hey Rin, I know that for us it's hardly worth it, working too much, but being without doing anything frustrates me, tell me, what do you do to pass the time? I practice my magic a little, although I'm not very good, ”Yue spoke without suspicion.

"I sleep or write," Rin answered as usual.

"Are you writing? Are you serious? That's great."

"By?."

"Don't you know? Knowing how to read and write is a pass to greatness."

"Fine..."

"Jum, you don't seem to believe me, well, I'm going to tell our boss about it, for sure you get promoted."

"No, a lot of problems," said Rin who had in mind, that the higher she was, the easier it was to receive misfortunes.

"Ok, well, but then you will have to teach me to read and since we are here I will teach you magic."

"Good," Rin agreed, but taking into account her friend's words, she couldn't help but wrinkle her face a little and ask, "Ok?"

"Oh, uh well, in my tribe 'ok' means good, everything is fine, or agree, ok?" Yue said in a bit of a rush.

"Ok..." Rin agreed, with this strange word from her friend.

So, having agreed to this exchange of knowledge, both, from this afternoon, began their classes in the solitude of their residence, giving a somewhat humble beginning.

"So you practice with the earth," Yue commented standing, seeing her friend in squat, drawing on the earth a small yard, next to the residence."

"Yes, why?" Rin said, surprised by the obviousness.

"Hehe, well I guess my mind played it, I thought you were writing on paper."

"No, very expensive."

"Yes, I imagine, then where do we start, teacher."

"Alphabet," Rin said smiling, starting her language classes, which only lasted about an hour, to give way to her magic class, of which Yue this time the entire role of teacher.

"Well, my sister is the one who taught me, she told me that mana, is something like a gas that we all have, it's just a matter of feeling it and giving it shape," She said, explaining "My sister and I, we had it easy already that we have always felt it, so I only had to handle it, your case I think is similar, but something different, umm tell me, how do you do that to heat up? ”Yue asked.

"It's like my hand..."

"Yes but, you don't feel something, I don't know, gaseous that does."

"Umm," Rin replied, starting to activate her heat, only to feel it in detail realizing that she actually felt some of that 'gas', and then nodded in response.

"Well, there is not much help here, just try to move that, my sister recommended, try to move it and concentrate it on my hand."

Rin, hearing this, tried to try it but without results, the good thing is that Yue encouraged her saying that it is a matter of practice, which comforted her a bit.

At this point, they both realized that with regard to magic, there was no need to use these free hours, since it could be practiced, at other times, such as when lying down, moments before sleeping; Therefore, it was decided that these free hours would be dedicated to writing.

And with this they agreed, both would begin to repeat this routine every day without fail.

 

0