Act III – Warehouse | Change
34 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Autumn looms over people's lives, replacing the warm summer, as well as the warm moments of friendship, lived by Rin, for a lonely but familiar cold, which she has experienced so much in her life, leaving her only the faith of some time being able to contact her friend and the pleasant memories of those moments.

Unfortunately, since that parting at the end of the summer, she has not heard from her again, any more than the unreliable gossip of her companions, who were ignored by her for the sake of her own sanity.

And this same love for herself, forced her to maintain the study routine, which Rin and Yue had devised, even if it received good but now sad memories because Rin knew that this personal growth could be useful to her one day. Maybe not now where she only wanted to be free, but maybe later when she no longer had a chain to catch her.

Since once being free, she might not be able to see her friend, but at least she could know about her, and she could also fulfill her promise and look for her friend's sister.

But these are only ideals about an uncertain future, so now Rin only focused on working what was necessary, and then dedicating herself to her studies, which she could do without any problem, no more than some malicious words she did.

Her dedication was good and fruitful, so when autumn came, she who was already agile with numbers, could learn to multiply and divide, but time is still scarce and she had not yet learned completely, other things such as powers, fractions, and most of all equations, which her friend didn't know much about either, or what they were used for.

And at the same time, and, with a greater tangible result, it was magic, rather super strength magic according to Yue, which he was able to apply without in his hand, in such a way that he could synchronize both his physical and magical strength in it. at the same time without problems.

But she did not confirm herself with these practices, which Yue taught her, if not that, as a product of her boredom and enthusiasm, she went little by little, increasing the difficulty and even combining the practices, reaching a point that one autumn afternoon She was writing mathematical operations, with her entire arm manipulated by her mana.

[Umm it seems that learning to move my arm, it wasn't that difficult, as I expected, maybe after a few days, I start practicing with my left ...] Rin thought enthusiastically at his progress, enthusiasm that has recently been partially replaced the sadness that loneliness brought her.

But this pleasant feeling, she was soon interrupted by the feeling of caution, hearing someone approaching her.

So, for this reason, Rin calmly stopped writing, to turn her head towards the source of the sound, realizing to her surprise, that it was her boss's assistant, the same one that Yue had met before leaving.

And so, Rin, controlling her storm of dire thoughts, straightened her body and prepared it to receive her with the good bearing and grace of which she was instructed.

"You must be the beast, listen, Madam Fen is asking you to stop playing with the earth like an animal, and go at once," said that servant with arrogance.

"This humble servant understands." She responded with courtesy even knowing that her fellow man was also a servant.

"Okay then I'm retiring, I have better things to do," he said in annoyance, before turning around and walking away from Rin.

So, just as she left the patio, Rin without waiting, also left the small and humble patio, to go with elegance and firmness to the small office of her boss, hiding in it, all the fears that were turning in the Rin's volatile mind.

Fears of being sold, fears of being punished, and even fears of being promoted to a more dangerous place, and it is the latter that became a reality as her boss began to talk to her.

"So Rin, according to your papers, you know how to read, write, add, subtract and you have even done accounting work, I am correct?"

"Yes, this humble servant knows," Rin confirmed without preamble, since it was not worth hiding a truth, so easily verifiable.

"Well, I hope, not for your sake, it better be true, since I am transferring you to the general warehouse outside the palace," Mrs. Fen announced, to later explain. "This is because of the festival of Autumn, and they are requesting some extra hands, preferably educated," She said evaluating Rin "So, from tomorrow you will present yourself with the esteemed manager Yon, your entry time would be the same, but the exit time will depend on him, ¿ did you understand

"This humble servant understands," Rin answered, thinking of the terrible situation she was going to be in, since this time she had to be involved with many goods, goods that could be lost or damaged.

"Jum, that's good, you can retire now, I don't want hair in my office," Mrs. Fen said goodbye, thinking about her inside, how ridiculous that ugly little beast looked, acting elegantly.

"This humble servant says goodbye," she said politely, then turned around to leave that fearsome room, synonymous with coming misfortunes, to then embark and mentally prepare for her future job, and above all, pray not to fall into an abyss.

 

Hello everyone, I hope you are well.

Like when you plan to write 10 chapters but you get 23.

Well that happened to me.

Act III was so long that it was easy for me to divide it, resulting in Act III, IV and V.

Now about the publication, I will publish as I edit, maybe one a day if all goes well.

0