Act III – Warehouse | Pressure
29 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning, as planned, Rin now had to report to the general Warehouse to start her work, but when she got up, in addition to the simple nerves about starting a new job, she contained within herself the worry of things bad things that could await her.

But refusing or fleeing was not an option for those without freedom like her, who could only accept her destiny, remaining at her sole discretion, in what way and with what attitude she was going to face it.

And this would be the same way you have done lately, take a breath, calm your emotions, and go normally to your destination.

[It must be here,] Rin thought when she reached the front of a door belonging to an immense building about three stories high, but then with all logic and manners, she knocked on the door, from which after a while, he appeared before her.

[Eunuch] was the word that came to Rin's mind, when she saw that this young man walked out the door, being able to identify him, by his uniform consisting mainly of a gray and plain blue pencil skirt dress, which covered almost everything his body exposing only his head, hands, and feet.

“What do you want?” This eunuch snapped and disgusted to see her.

"This humble servant, comes from Mrs. Fe, in response to the request for a new staff," Rin explained, taking into account that by hierarchy level, eunuchs are generally above servants.

"Fine, then come and come in, we'll check your veracity," said the eunuch letting her pass, to then guide her inside, while he complained in his mind about her.

Rin, when taking her first steps, could notice how immense the place was when she appreciated that, she was in a corridor formed by two small buildings, which looking at them in a certain way, could be seen as if it were two houses within a huge house of three floors.

But her sight did not stop here, but, in the distance, at the end of the corridor, the rest of the warehouse would have been before her, made up of several rows of wide shelves, which reached up to the roof of the building, which was filled with various things.

Although unfortunately, she could not appreciate more, since she, guided by the eunuch, had almost immediately reached her destination after a few steps, and this would be a door of the building on her left, which had been opened by the eunuch after touching and receiving permission, by a male voice.

Thus, after entering, she was able to visualize the interior of the room, or rather office, which in itself was very simple, having as main furniture, a shelf full of papers, and a desk with some papers that faced the front of the room. door, and, behind it, was a middle-aged eunuch, who could be seen to have makeup.

"Manager Yon, sorry for the inconvenience, here I bring you a worker on behalf of Mrs. Fu, following your request," explained the young eunuch who would be the manager of the place.

Then, the manager, hearing his subordinate, gave Rin a glance, then wrinkled his face and said.

"I, I asked someone who knows some mathematics, so that they bring me a beast of burden, for that, I myself would have grabbed some servants at random."

"Manager Yon, this beast tells me that she knows math," said the eunuch.

"That says? Well, we'll see that," said the manager and then go to Rin and say, "Beast, go and make a small inventory of one of the shelves, you have 3 days, Then we will see according to your results if you stay or we beat you up for liar."

"And you, since you are here, you will be responsible for her, explain only what is essential, and choose a shelf that is hardly used, and do not teach her anything about how to assemble the register and much less help her, see her see how Resolve, ”said the manager now turning to his subordinate.

"And finally, see to it that she gets the ink and paper to work with, only what is necessary, that's all, you can retire now."

And so, as he finished speaking, the young subordinate, now complaining more than ever about Rin, after saying goodbye, left the office together with Rin, to begin with, the test.

A test, that Rin knowing about this, could only be scared and filled with nerves, knowing that in three days, it was very possible that they will beat her to death, just taking into account how unfair they could be with her, being a beast.

1