Act III – Warehouse | Test
28 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Three days, three short and stressful days, Rin had ahead of her to prove her worth and thereby save her life. Therefore, that same day, she had just been given some paper, a small board to support herself, and some charcoal To write, as well as to have indicated the shelf that she was going to count, Rin without waiting for a second more, began to register all the inventory on the shelf.

The work itself was not difficult for Rin, it was just very monotonous and tedious, but to this was added, the difficulty produced by the stress produced by the test, which made Rin make a mistake from time to time, but fortunately, this same stress made her revise her work several times, thus being able to find and solve her mistakes.

But it is a fact that this same stress caused her to fall behind in her work, although ironically, even with this, Rin at the end of the day covered a third of the shelf.

However, when the night came when Rin got to her bed to rest after they threw her out of the place, she, when analyzing her progress with the little mental strength that she had left, realized that this third was barely enough and that when she reached the third day, it was very possible that she could not save herself, for this, before sleep took her away, she was reviewing, how to do her job faster.

And these thoughts were not in vain, since the only idea that occurred to her was not other than to take it easy, but apply it although it was more difficult than she thought, in the end, Rin succeeded, managed to fulfill the task of registering all stocks on that shelf, And now with a lot of nerves, Rin was now in front of the manager.

[It's all right, it's all, well I checked it like 5 times before my time ran out,] Rin thought when she saw the manager review her work while comparing it with other sheets she had.

[Come on, come on, please don't disqualify me for being a beast, or something else] Rin begged in her mind so that an injustice would not happen.

But these thoughts, in the end, could only influence Rin's mind and not the manager's decision which Rin could hear after waiting a few long, agonizing minutes.

"You passed, there are some discrepancies, but it is because the report I have to compare is old and there is space for errors."

These words, these sentences, were like finding an oasis after being lost in the desert, giving Rin tremendous relief, but it was still too early to fall on the ground with satisfaction since the manager was still in front of her and had more to say.

"Now, with you, we already have 5 servants who are going to help us with the festival that will be in 3 weeks, so don't waste your time and go to Mr. Len, you can retire now.

And so, having finished these words, Rin said goodbye and then left the room with the feeling that she weighed less than a feather.

Once outside, as if she were floating, she met with Mr. Len, the same one who received her for the first time, who, upon hearing the command from her superior, could not help but sigh in annoyance, and then resigned to start giving Rin some job with which, she would officially start her working life in this warehouse.

1