Act III – Warehouse | promotion
23 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"At this point, we can finish the work of the festival, now comes the detail, what will become of you now that your work is finished and you are not necessary?"

This question posed by the manager Yon, had already been present in all the servants during their time in the general warehouse, some thought that they were going to be promoted and others that after being used they were going to return to their old job, the latter being shared thought by Rin who never expected or wanted to move up.

But despite their different thoughts, they all, in the end, had invaded their nerves when heard their manager express this and they only had to listen to the fate that their boss had in store for them.

"Well, I can only tell you that this hard period, as well as other festivities ..., (What a pain, the winter and the end of the year are missing ...), we took the opportunity to evaluate and perhaps promote some servants." Began to explain the manager Yon.

Hearing these words, the servants could not help but get excited, at the possibility of a promotion, but in the end, this was not under their stress, since they were still in the same situation of an insecure destination and the manager seemed to enjoy prolonging this situation.

"So, based on this, I will call you to my office through one of my assistants, to inform you about your destination", concluded manager Yon with a smile on his face, and then retired to his office.

Once he disappeared from the sight of the servants, they did not wait to talk about their dreams and illusions about the good future that could bring them.

But Rin was the exception who was not invited or wanted to join the conversation, besides her thoughts, unlike the others who expected either a promotion or a return to old work, Rin expected to return to old work or some punishment.

Luckily or unfortunate for all of them, the moment of truth hadn't taken long, and after a few minutes, manager Yon started calling them one by one, leaving Rin last.

That Rin was last was not strange for her, and she even enjoyed it a bit, since she was able to see and learn a bit about the fate of her relatives.

These 4 could only be defined as balanced, since the first one who entered excited, left crying, Rin listening more carefully to her conversation with the rest, discovered that she had been demoted from the kitchen to cleaning, for wandering at work and flirting with the others. officials.

This worried Rin, who always thought the worst for her, but the fate of the second one reassured her after she entered worried and left happy because she was promoted to administration.

The third was regular, she came in with some hope but came out with a face a disappointed face, and this was because she was returned to her old job in the kitchen.

Then the last one came before Rin finding out with her, that she was the last to his surprise; The latter was like the second, she entered concerned but left extremely happy due to a great promotion to assistant purchasing management.

Working cleaning as her old job, this ascent was like climbing a mountain, everyone including Rin thought to give logic to her euphoric state.

But in the end, this was someone else's problem, and now it was Rin's turn to get more nervous with each step she took until she was in front of Manager Yon who was sitting at her desk.

"Well, it seems like it's your turn beast," the manager began to speak without kindness and patience.

"Speaking frankly, your case is difficult."

These words sent a chill that picked up the spine of poor Rin, who with this began to expect the worst and could only hope for it.

"Really, it was difficult."

"I wish you had worked badly, to send you back and not see you again, but that's not the case here."

[Wait, did I do it right? But then what happens.] Rin thought finding a ray of light in the middle of her darkness.

"In this case, you did well, the problem is that you are a beast."

[In the end, it was for being beastly] Rin thought taking a step to her warning.

"Of those who saw you, some complained to us about having a beast stinking the place and things. And with that and likewise, nobody wants you to work with them."

[Then I'll go back to the laundry, or they'll kick me out ...]

"Damn, not even where you worked, they expressly told me they don't know how they had you there."

[They'll sell me ...] Rin thought sadly.

"What a problem, don't you think? But hey, this last one is something to comment on, anyway I can return you there, but I won't."

[So ...] Rin thought already with some annoyance from so many depressed turns.

"This tradition of promotions has been sustained because I have made sure to enforce it, regardless of whether the girl is ugly or disfigured and you are not the exception, so you will have a promotion"

"It turns out, that accounting and administration these two years are They were complaining that the waste warehouse was messy, neglected, and with no one watching over it."

"And they are right, the most we have is a record of those who entered it and we hardly ever review it, since in the end it is waste."

"And here you enter, feel happy since from now on, you will be the deputy manager of the general warehouse and manager of the waste warehouse."

[Wait, what? Me, manager? No no no, this can't be] Rin began to think about this strange situation, but manager Yon's words continued without waiting for her thoughts.

"Your job, now it will be like mine, watching over what is inside, with the only difference that people will still have to go through me first to get things out of there."

[There must be a mistake, oh wait, yes, this must be a trap, It must be a trap where they will sweeten me first and then kill me with more pleasure] with dire thoughts Rin theorized the reason for his promotion.

"And the best of all is that neither we nor anyone will have a problem with you, since you are practically alone in that landfill, so as long as you don't give your face to the public and don't break or steal anything, you could be fine."

"There it is, so I'm going to die, they'll accuse me of something I didn't do." Rin thought sadly enough to bring tears to her eyes.

"I see you're crying with happiness, that's good, I'm also happy that I won't see you anymore, now come and take the key to the warehouse" Manager Yon finished explaining and then told Rin to take the key that he took from the desk for Rin, who with his pale and temperate hand, once he had taken this key, started his new life as a manager.

1