Act III – Warehouse | Fraud
26 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[What I'm going to do, what will become of me]

Rin thought with concern, once she was alone and inside the waste warehouse, in celebration of her first day of work.

And these thoughts were not unreasonable for a person, she had a terrible experience in the past, but the body is adaptable and these concerns that the first day was so acute, as the days went by, although they were still present, they were no longer so mortifying for her who with the passing of the day, she was psyched to accept her destiny.

But this fate she was not going to surrender easily, as in the past where regardless of her future, she always worked not to give reasons for punishments, now, again she was trying hard to try not to give reasons for her death or sale.

For this reason and because of having a lot of free time as a manager of a forgotten place, she dedicated herself to organizing and accounting for the waste warehouse, even if half of the goods were garbage.

But while fighting against an idealized future, manager Yon, who was previously sure that his idea was perfect, as the days went by, discovered a small flaw in his plan, which to correct it, he had to have an awkward meeting with his new subordinate one week after joining.

[Maybe I'll get out of here] Rin thought nervously once more in front of manager Yon, trying to discover what mistake she had made or they were going to accuse her to convict her.

"My plan wasn't that perfect," the manager began, confusing poor Rin once more.

"Since having you visit us every day to ask for the key implies that we are going to see you here, so I thought of an interesting solution."

"And now what will happen to me ..."

"As the key is in your possession when you are in the warehouse, I thought you could stay in it all the time, so I spoke with the servant in charge, and I agreed that you are going to live from today in the warehouse, so you won't have to return or ask for the key every so often."

"And by the way, no one will have to see you roaming the hallways from the bedroom to here," Manager Yon finished explaining.

This plan for Rin was a bit weird even for herself, but in the end, it paid off as well and she had to deal with it as usual.

It was so, that after several hours, now she was spending her first night locked in the gloomy darkness of the immense warehouse, lying on a mattress that they could provide.

Isolated, that is the perfect word to describe Rin's situation at this time, and so much was this, that the manager Yon, made sure that someone would provide her with food and clothing, leaving for herself only the moments of going to the bathroom to leave the warehouse.

But this was not bad at all, it can be said that it was a blessing in disguise, since in addition to her concern for an invented sentence, she did not have to deal with the bad language or the looks of contempt from others.

And also, to a large extent, she now had a lot of time to herself, which she used for two things, to work in the warehouse and to continue her studies.

But not all people were as lucky as she, if not they had to work, as is the purchasing manager, who from his desk to the top of papers, threw a cup of tea, to a servant who was terrified in front of him, which fortunately had passed by to crash into the wall.

"You're not an assistant, just a prostitute with some knowledge, so long my eyes, I'll see that they send you to clean the barracks so that you are surrounded by the men you like so much, Bitch."

This manager said mercilessly and then dismissed her saying.

"What are you waiting for, a consolation, well no, get out of here."

And so with these words, the maid, wrapped in a sea of ​​tears, rushed out of the room.

Once she left, the manager could not help but redouble her anger, and then angrily recalled the story of this servant, while playing with her long gray mustache.

It turns out that last month, he had a good perspective, for the servants who were raising the warehouse at the time of the festival, so he used his influence to demand the best servant, to help him and his colleagues with the tasks. mundane things, like meals or some errands.

And this without giving them lustful complications like the last one they had last year, which was so much the problem that it caused, that in the end she, one of her colleagues died, and several were fired.

And their request worked, or so she believed, fulfilling their designs, the general store, according to them, sent their best servant.

"What a horror, what a scam, the best of all? It will be the best of whores, on the third day she was already flirting with all of us, and even with me a 60-year-old shitty old man."

"Just seeing her doing that reminds me of poor innocent Ho, may he rest in peace."

"Ahh, if we had wanted a prostitute, with our salary we all go to a brothel or buy some random servants, which we have already done, and some continue to do so, except for me who no longer have the courage or the strength for those things."

"Ay I only wanted a maid that would function without problems, and the eunuchs are only in the service of the prince, damn, not even the servants of the internal area, we officials of the external area can only settle for these leftovers."

"By the gods, what was I thinking, when I asked for a servant, yes, that beastly one," said the manager in the air, remembering his meeting with that beastly servant who took care of her so well.

"Yes ... the bestial, the origin of this scam, I thought that if she was so orderly, the one they gave me would be better, I think I was fooling myself."

And it was with these words that an idea came to him, a crazy idea, one so unhinged that if he started it, his teammates would doubt his sanity, but in the end, he decided to say.

"Ahh, why do I think about it, who is going to tell me something, my son? Above all, well, then may this bet be successful."

1