Act III – Warehouse | Refund
27 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Good opportunities or ideas must be taken advantage of as soon as possible, it was a saying that a certain old manager who liked to gamble, carried it on him and applied it whenever he could.

And once again, already in his old age, as if he were a wayward young man, once having decided on an idea of ​​his, he left his office, as well as the shopping palace, in order to get what he wanted.

So, with this resolution, he had arrived at the general warehouse, specifically sitting across from Manager Yon in his office.

"Honorable Manager Sou, I hope you're well and what a surprise to have you here to talk to me," Manager Yon started the conversation.

"Yes, well, I came to ask you for a refund for the servant you sent me," said manager Sou cheekily.

"Oh gods, I'm sorry, but in truth, I had sent you our most suitable servant, but before continuing with your claim, may I know in what outrage this servant has committed?"

Manager Yon asked with sincere doubt since although, in the end, the information that this servant was fired was going to reach him, Manager Sou arrived before he knew anything about it.

"Well, this servant is a whore, not three days had passed, when she started flirting with all the workers, is that you don't know what happened last year because of this?."

"I see ..., I ..., I don't know what to tell you, during her time here, that servant has worked here with efficiency and morality," Manager Yon excused himself.

"But look, in the end, I can only offer you my sincere apologies and a better deal for 'purchases' when dealing with the warehouse, as well as privileges in the next batch of a servant, since as you will see, we do not have servant here" He tried to apologize. Manager Yon had great respect for Manager Sou.

"Jum, at least you're sorry, and I'm not someone without senses or tact, so I'll take your offer and your apology, but besides that, I hope you help me with something."

"Of course, whatever it is for the honorable Sou," Manager Yon humbled himself.

"It's good that you are willing, so you will see, I explain, the reason that I am so disappointed in you is that it happened that I came one day looking for something, and it turned out that a beastly servant attended me.

"Oh gods, since I'm sorry you've had to live an uncomfortable situation, I swear to you ..."

"Yes, don't interrupt me, that she's ugly, it doesn't matter to me, what was important is that she took great care of me, she was perfect, which is why this gave me high expectations when receiving a servant from you."

"I see..."

"But well, we already know the result, so it occurred to me after throwing out that whore, is that I would like to have this beast in my palace."

"Oh, I see honorable Sou, well about that I must apologize to you."

"Yeah, what's wrong, something happened to her, don't tell me you made them sell her."

"No, not anything like that, you know that my policy is to degrade or promote those who deserve it, and this one deserved a promotion."

"Jojo .., and then where is the problem."

"You see, what happens is that I lied to her a little ..., somehow she is still here in the warehouse."

"I'll ignore your lie, but speak up."

"Yes, you see, she, since I couldn't send her anywhere, I decided to lock her in the scrap warehouse, making her a pseudo manager."

"Hey, it's serious."

"Yes, dear Sou."

"Puff hahaha, what a laugh, good that, if that's true, somehow you managed to have in the history of the palace, five servant managers at the same time."

"Uh, thanks I guess ..."

"Well, well, then what are we waiting for, take me to her, I'm curious what this 'manager' has done," Manager Sou finished ordering his poor colleague who had fulfilled his design by taking him to the front of the waste warehouse.

It is in this place, wrapped in the cold of late autumn, where both after knocking on the deteriorated door, were received by the taciturn figure of the young Rin, who to see them both could not help but worry.

"Good afternoon dear Sir, Manager Yon, may this humble servant serve you."

"For now let us pass, it's cold in here," Manager Yon said.

"Of course, I'd be delighted to receive you," Rin said politely while hiding the coldness of her fear.

Before entering, just as manager Sou was curious what she had done as a manager, her colleague, manager Yon, even if he did not want to know anything about her, from time to time he wondered what things she had done so far, and this was answered for both of them upon entering and encountering the word order and cleanliness.

"It seems you have tidied up the place," Manager Yon said in surprise, as he walked with the rest to the only desk in the place.

"Your words fill this servant with joy, who believes that she does not deserve these compliments for her humble work," Rin replied with courtesy but fear, which increased when she reached her humble desk, which was clean within its deterioration, having on it two small stacks of papers.

"This humble servant apologizes to both of you, as I can only offer you a chair for your comfort."

"Easy, we can stand, this won't last long," said manager Sou.

"So look, first of all, do you remember me?" Manager Sou continued speaking.

Faced with this question, Rin couldn't help but delay in answering while carefully remembering the identity of this esteemed lord.

"You are the esteemed gentleman that I attended in the weeks of preparation for the festival, which came in search of papers and ink."

"Oh, what a good memory you have," said the manager Sou praising her.

Of course, she did have a good memory, considering that since she was little she got used to remembering people with avoiding problems with them, and this case was easy since she had hardly attended the public during those weeks.

"This humble servant does not deserve your grace, this is only what could be expected of me."

"And courtesy too, if every moment I spend with you, I'm more sure, dear manager Yon, I'll take it, is there a problem ahead?"

[It seems I was right, my time has come, I am going to be sold to this old man ..., at least he seems kind ...] Rin thought sadly trying to shrink from a disgusting future, because of her confusion by the So unclear words from manager Sou.

"No, none, she can take her right now, but you see, she currently lives here, so as not to be seen by the public."

"I see, well, I imagine you can go solving that right?"

"Oh yes, of course, no problem, I'll fix everything."

"Perfect, well, if that's all, then we retire, thanks for your kindness manager Yon."

"Yes, there is nothing, I'm happy to help you."

And so, with this farewell, the manager Sou left the warehouse followed by Rin who at this point, was all scared and only thought about a cruel future.

1