Act IV – purchasing | Arrogance
29 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[What will become of me, what will become of me]

[It will be that it will be the feast of a meeting of colleagues]

[It will be, that I will be eaten in some building of this palace, to then kill myself, and I have heard that some officials do that.]

[Will he take me to his house ... and I will be his concubine, no, I doubt it.]

[It will be...]

[It will be...]

[It will be...]

[It will be...]

Many dire thoughts swirled in the mind of the young woman, Rin, as she followed with submission and fear to him, who would now be judge and executioner in her life.

And little did she, who was mired in negativism, know that this old man, this dear man, was thinking about the excellent worker, that he and his colleagues were now going to have in purchases.

But as a result of these thoughts, he realized a small detail, inform his new employee.

[What a mistake, what a mistake, how good I realized right now that I'm on my way,] thought manager Sou and then stopped short, followed by the sad Rin.

"Hey, you ..., umm now that we are, what's your name?" Asked the manager Sou now realizing that she didn't know her name either.

"This humble servant is named Rin Shi, dear sir."

"Fine, Rin, I think I still haven't told you anything about who I am or where we're going, or what you'll do," Manager Sou began explaining.

"True, it's simple, I'm the purchasing manager Gu Sou, and in short, I am welcoming you to work as an assistant in purchasing management."

These words, although the manager Sou did not know it, brought great relief to Rin's mind, who now knew that he was going to put her to work, but there were some doubts, why to her and what it was going to be exactly.

"So that you don't get lost, I'll tell you that I chose you because the previous one was a whore, reason more than enough to throw it away, and I hoped that you, in addition to doing a good job, wouldn't start flirting around there, that's all" Manager Sou finished explaining, to then immediately continue his tour with Rin behind him, now walking as if he had no weight on her, because of the relief he felt to receive this explanation.

And so with this relief, Rin, following the manager Sou, had arrived at the purchasing palace, a spacious place full of officials and some servants, who were either back and forth, or were sitting at a desk, but in the end, all-seeing the two arrive and pass, could not help but fix their gazes on them.

Some with surprise because their manager had brought a dirty beast, and others with disgust at seeing the beast, and of course Rin had noticed it, feeling total discomfort for this, but it turns out that her new boss was also aware of this so he did something about it.

As they both reached the center of everyone, the manager stopped to express the following in front of everyone with total impudence and dominance.

"Good to everyone, I see that everyone is surprised by this little guest."

"Well, get used to it, because she will be the new assistant to the management and I have faith that she is efficient and lasts a long time, so I don't want fabricated complaints from you, that's all."

And just as he silenced everyone in the room, he also silenced his management colleagues in the back room afterward, arrogantly kicking off Rin's working life in the purchasing palace.

1