Act IV – Purchasing | Assistant
22 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"He can kill you."

"It will kill me."

"He can sell me"

"He can do anything just by wanting it."

"I have to work harder."

"I must not be wrong."

"I have to be better."

"I have to improve."

"I'm being silly, I mustn't let what they told me affect me."

Poor Rin thought with great regret about 'that well-intentioned advice from her companions' since although her logic in denying it and moving forward as always, was good reasoning, the doubt, and mistrust that lived within her, I couldn't let this happen.

But in the end, the reality always prevails in front of the imagination, being this same, the same one that Rin has been living her first days, nothing.

Nothing at all, no false charges, nothing about selling her, if there was a change it would be for the better, and that would be that she has received good praise for working better because of her paranoia.

Although of course, these changes were limited only to the manager himself, since the others, only considered her in the best of cases, only a pet.

And among these people were the management staff who, having greater familiarity with their manager, had no qualms about advising their boss to dump her despite his warning, which he undoubtedly asserted.

This fact, this act, was something that took all the staff by surprise, especially Rin, and it happened only a week after Rin's integration.

"Let's see everyone, pay attention," said the manager Sou after having gathered everyone.

"I had told them that I didn't want fabricated complaints from the rookie, but here we are, the product of their complaints."

"So as a good boss that I am, I'm going to try to be something reasonable, tell me, has she ever failed with her job no more than would be expected of someone new?"

"Nobody, nobody has anything to say, okay, so let's move on to the next point."

"Has she ever taken to seducing staff or teasing them in which case?"

"No one, well I would have been surprised by this if someone said something, since she, by the way, is ugly, looks like a man, and the worst thing is that she doesn't even speak.

"I've never heard her speak of anything other than the necessary minimal etiquette, which incidentally is worthy of any servant of the imperial palace."

"And finally my honor, by the gods I doubt very much that my great honor and prestige will be stained by having a beast working here and not by my gambling vice."

"So, seeing the facts you have been guilty and not her, for which this requires a punishment that will surely annoy you."

"And I'm going to promote her to my personal assistant, and I'm going to leave her in that position even if she makes a lot of mistakes."

"And this is not for her, since anyone can be my assistant, if not to annoy them and so that they learn not to be contrary to what I say, understood."

"It seems that your understanding, but for this clear, I will tell you one last thing, this is not because you were bothering her, if it were for that I would start to throw out whoever insults her or looks at her badly.

"No, this is because I was offended to go against my word and that I cannot forgive, since my word is as much my law as yours, or perhaps I am not responsible for all the silly challenges that me you do when I lose a bet, like the time that a friend made me clean the bathrooms.

"Jum, this is it, you can continue working and Rin tomorrow you will start as my assistant."

The arrogant and tyrant manager Sou finished speaking to her people, leaving them all cold with fear and sorry for their actions; And Rin for her part, her emotions were in conflict of whether to be grateful for this help or horrified to be on a higher cliff to fall.

But the fact that regardless of her feelings, the next day she had started her first day as assistant manager Sou.

Being manager Sou's personal assistant was slightly similar to her previous job and even easier since instead of going from one place to another at the orders of several people, she only responded to Sou's voice and Sou himself gave it to her. he made it clear on the morning of his first day by saying.

"You are my assistant, my first assistant since I've been in this position and the truth is I have no idea what to do with you, since before I just called someone and someone appeared to assist me. But anyway, I am deviating, since you are my assistant, only I can order you, so do not accept messages from others, only I, you understand."

"This humble servant understands," Rin answered perfectly but with great nerve inside her.

"Well then, umm stay in that corner until I order you something," said the manager pointing to a corner of his office that was in front of him.

"This humble servant listens and complies, my lord," Rin said and then headed towards her assigned corner.

And there she spent some time, without resting, until the manager, who was busy with papers all the time, ordered her to hand over some papers, which she did without regard, starting with this her work as an assistant.

1