Unwanted Guest
43 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The door creaked open.

"Oh ..." - thought Acro. "I must hide" - the man quickly decided and hid around the corner, waiting for the one who entered his apartment to reach the room. "Yeah, it's clean in here. Damn, nothing Is even touched here!" - A bass, firm voice boomed, walking heavily around the apartment in search of goodness.

As soon as the man reached Akro's room, he jumped around the corner and pounced on the man. The gray-haired man fell and screamed. "I dont want to do it but ..." - Akro decided and bit off a decent chunk of gray-haired fat. The man screamed even more and lost consciousness.

"Damn ... I did it ... Is he dead? ..." - Akro remembered how he had fights at school, but it didn't even come to blood, and now he just took and killed a man. "Oh eh ... What should I do now? Gobble him up or something?" Akro quickly thought of the situation and looked uncertainly at the corpse.

"Bon appetit? ..." - The man got nervous and bent over the corpse. Opening his mouth, Akro began to greedily eat the gray-haired man. "Damn, this is delicious" - he thought and continued to devour the man even faster. After 8 minutes, "Horns and Legs" remained.

"Hmmm .. Strange feeling like I got stronger." Acro felt a surge of strength. Indeed, now it was easier for him to move his limbs, and the arms and legs themselves picked up muscles, though not quite noticeably, but still something. "Hmmm, I'm certainly not sure, but it seems that when I eat someone, my strength increases ..." - The man put forward the theory and looked around.

"There seems to be no one, but what to do with the bones? Don't leave them here?" - Thought Akro. He immediately began to salivate looking at the skeleton peeping through the mutilated body of a gray-haired man. "Okay, I'll just try a piece ..." - Acro dissuaded and dug into the bones.

[With an 18% chance the corpse skill was learned - Searcher] - A message rang in front of my eyes. "What the ..." - thought Akro. He looked around the corpse and noticed something. He began to better examine the small details on the man, he could even see the previously unnoticed chain on his neck.

"So, of course it's all good but ... What the hell?" - The man was indignant. Reincarnating as a zombie, the last thing he expected to see was often a fantasy system. "Seriously, this is the fucking Apocalypse, what the hell is the system, hello?" - Akro was even more indignant.

"Everything is clear, the author went over with beer and lay down on the keyboard" - Broke the fourth wall of Acro. Oh, but this needs to be cut ...

"So okay, then I'll deal with this nonsense, I ought to go out into the street, otherwise something like a little human wanted sharply ..." - Thought the hungry man and stomped to the exit. "Well, there shouldn't be any problems going down the stairs ..." - Acro stepped on the first step and immediately slipped.

Falling down the stairs, he did not feel pain, but he could know where the damage was. Falling on the plane, Akro noticed his head cut against the stairs, both broken legs and the absence of a finger on his right hand, and a couple of knocked out teeth. "Fuck!" Akro swore for almost the first time in 31 years of his life.

0