Chapter 1: Dying and getting reincarnated.
335 11 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Paul arrived at his home after his school, greeting his parent's and immediately going to his room to sleep.

He was tired, so tired after doing all his group's work.

As he was even payed to do it.

For him it is an extra money so it is okay with him.

He slowly walked to his bed and got to sleep.

But after 15 hours he didn't go out of his room, his parent's were worried as to why he hasn't go out.

They knocked on the door no answer, they yelled at him still no answer, they became more worried every time they didn't get a response from him.

After about 10 min of yelling and knocking they forcefully opened his room.

There they saw they're son in bed, they we're glad that nothing happened.

But unknowingly to them, he is dead.

His mother opened the lights of the room to see him clearly.

Opening it they gasp, He was pale.

His mother ran up to him and gave a touch to his cheek.

They were struck both his father and mother was shocked.

The became more shocked after feeling that their son feel cold to the touch and isn't breathing anymore.

His mother was the first to call an ambulance, while the father brought their sons body downstairs to see if he is still really breathing.

But their hopes got crushed once he was brought to the hospitals and are declared dead.

They grieve, since his family are fairly religious they wished for their son to be reborn again.

And that wish was granted but it was in another world.


I don't know I was already crying when I wake up.

...

Is this really a dream all of this felt so real.

...

I can see my arm are so small the same of that as a baby.

???:Is he okay? he isn't crying.

In time I realized that I was a child, having been reincarnated in this world with medieval like world.

After a minute have passed I confirmed that this is real.

Realizing that this is not a lucid dream where if I became aware I can become like some sort of god.

Once I realized that I was here means that I was gone from my world...my parent's were happy to have me.

Thinking about my parent's I cried.

???: He's crying now...shh shh...


After being here in this world for 1 year, I was finally given a name, it's Deil, its some sort of tradition to them to name their sons and daughters after a year.

In this 1st year I can finally walk and utter some words.

surprisingly roaming around the house it's fairly decent that it's built with wood, and it's clean at that.

They have some sort of magic to support this house and the cleanliness is some sort of spell.

But my mother in this world is single, It means I don't have a father, but I'm okay with it.

In the village my mother gets along with all of the villagers.

My mother knows how to use magic in this village next to the old man the village chief, so she was regarded highly.

 

When I turned 2 years old I was being brought outside with other children.

Playing with as a child I was happy.

In my previous life I was having regrets over the things I have done in the past.

I decided that I won't do those things here in this world.

That's why I befriended everyone.

 

turning to 5 I have someone close to me that is fairly attached to me.

She is Lyle She was a strong girl she was a demi human.

She have the ears of a dog.

The reason on why she is fairly close to me, I've been testing if the dog on her self are there at all.

Like playing catch or throwing things and she'll get it, and patting her once she did a great job, even stuffing food in her mouth once she get fairly distant or are just pouting.

And it's really there, but There is this question that isn't answered why a dog not a wolf? I thought dogs came from wolf and there are no dogs here...maybe but maybe like the domestication of wolves they too evolved.

So it's like in this curiosity of mine I've been documenting her, and this became my past time in this world, in return she became so attached to me that her parents do think to just marry their daughter to me once she grows up since they approved of me.

While I didn't think much about it since she is still a child, but I'll think about it once she turned big.

Since I was a child that excelled in everything I was popular in the village.

But as I grow up I noticed that two of my teeth are growing sharp, I just think of it as nothing since I have a teeth that is fairly sharp in the past.

Playing with them is fun, Everybody became my friend, Since I've been training everyday, other kids joined in too.

While there are some jealousy being formed I removed that once I let them in to my group.

So in this village I became the leader of all the kids here.

My members are 6 girls and 5 boys.

We do task that was given to us like gather herbs bring out the things and help the adults out.

It's peaceful in this village.

 

The old man is a demi human.

He is happy to see his grand daughter to be with me since she is always smiling at my side.

This village chief just suddenly told me that I would became his disciple on my 7th birthday in this world.

Together with Lyle we was being teached magic.


When I turned 9 I noticed something that is different from my world.

I was having this urges to drink something.

I don't know what drink so I always drink water to quench that thirst for something.

It did stopped in once in a while but every time the urges grow stronger, when I look at them I always have this thirst.

One day a runaway little girl that has the clothes of a noble arrived at our village, she was in tatters.

Since only my mother that hasn't much work to do, she was brought here in our house with me.

Her name is Hana, but she won't say anything about her surname, we respect that since she is a noble.

She only disclosed her name and age, she was the same age as me albeit a little bit older.

But she won't say anything about what happened or any information.

and the kids here won't approach her so I was the only one left.

 

Currently I was alone with her inside our house.

She was pretty quite and just stayed there like she got a trauma or something.

I was in front of her making signs and are testing her if she can notice me.

Suddenly there is this urge to drink again.

But right now I was alone with her and this urge was directly at her.

I unknowingly looked around.

Once I checked that no one is looking around I approached her.

Every second this urge to drink something is worsening.

When she noticed me she turned to me, in turn I can see her neck.

Suddenly I felt two of my tooth growing sharply.

She just stared at me.

But she was crying, having tears on her cheeks.

While I didn't notice it since I was just focused on her neck.

I pushed her down on the floor, while she didn't do anything and just stayed there, she didn't even utter a voice.

Slowly I brought my teeth in her neck.

I moved in Instinct.

When I finally came back to my mind again, it clicked.

And I thought, "I was a fricking vampire all along."

Only a little bit of blood and I felt like I was refreshed and this urge is gone.

realizing that I was pushing her down I immediately retracted my body away from her.

Looking at her, her dress that she was using was a bit down on the shoulder, and on her neck there lay a a two tooth mark.

I immediately told her. "I'm sorry!"

She who just got her blood by a vampire muttered.

"Don't worry I forgive you...since you are now my most important person to me after all." she said it with a smile.

While I was confused, I immediately left the room.

I was scared as heck by myself and the consequences.

When my mother arrived I cried at her and told her that I was a vampire all along and I drink a little blood from Hana.

While listening my mother just smiles but her expression are quite sad.

and she suddenly told me, "Your father is a vampire...but he got killed by the church..."

And there my day end as I got asleep while my mother are telling me stories.

 

 

9