Document no: 1 Hybrid, half human half beastkin (dog)
143 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What's the difference between a domesticated dog and the dog like species, surprisingly the humans and the dog like humans gets along here, and there is this girl that are close to me, so I decided to document what's the difference between a real dog and a dog human.

And now I'll write between the difference.

Dog like humans, They have the dog like fur and look, like what those furries like.

Hybrid, Like Lyle who has the most humanlike apearance since she is a child of a human father and a beastkin that is a dog.

Humans, Nothing much but instead they have magic here.

For Lyle she is half human and half dog, she have the mofu mofu tail which I always groom, but she isn't a full dog man, only her tail and ears that has fur on them, unlike the other dog like kid here she is the only one that have the most closes apearance to that of a human only except for her tail and ears.

She have the same 5 toes and fingers like the humans unlike her grandfather which only has four arms and toes but still shaped like that of a human and are capable of holding weapons.

 

Day 1

Since she was fairly close to me there was no worries when I brought her with me, today I brought her here to test if she will be like a dog.

I have brought a frisbee that I carved from wood, I explained to her how to play this.

While I was explaining this her tail was wagging, like a dog that was ready to play.

After my explanation I immediately throws the frisbee.

She managed to catch it.

I was watching her closely while she catches the frisbee.

...

After playing with her it seems like time slows down as she focuses on the frisbee, I noticed this since she always catches it.

Her potential is high if she was they were trained to be guards.

This will be my first documentation about the Hybrid species of a human and a dog like human.

 

 

Author: I can continue this now also the documentation chapters will just be short.

1