Chapter 1
1.8k 3 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Its currently a week since i have reincarnated in this world and most of the time i spend was training my body.

In my past life, while i rarely trained, my body was developed to witstand my own bad luck time after time. So, if i were to live in this world, at least my body is able to witstand at least a bit of my old strength and not suddenly die out of alchohol overdose.

Yeah, mainly the reason why the old host died and i replaced him aparently.

I was quite surprise that this weak body manage to even live that long due to how much troubles he brings, flirting with women left and right.

Plus, while the world is mostly made in a medieval era, its actually more of a cultivation world as magic is based on the magic you cultivated.

So, what i'm doing is cultivating myself by meditation and sword training.

Actually, there are two paths in taking cultivation as i am trying to achieve both due to this body's inherent type.

I was actually a rare cultivator who can cultivate sword and magic. While it is special, my magic aptitude is the common type, all elemental-magic aptitude. The normal and the trashiest aptitude of them all.

Cultivators mostly either have 4 or 3 magic aptitude as the high level ones have mostly 2 or 1. It was mainly because the cultivators who can cultivate less have faster time reaching higher stages as the unfortunate ones reach it in a slow pace.

Currently, i am still in the body refinement stage as my strength was still weak enough to die in alchohol intoxication. My family might had abandoned me from being such a useless person but there was one thing that stopped me from being thrown out like a rotten sack of garbage.

My Face.

"Hmn... I still can't get used to this face even its been a week since i reincarnated."

If people where to see my face, women around me would be instantly charmed and swarmed me like a discounted shirt or half-saled vegetables.

Little girls would call me daddy, young women would still call me daddy and older women would want me to call them mommy.

While it is such a BS statement to say that my charm is that strong, i was actually scared the moment i talked to a random woman and had attempted to kidnap me right as i only ask for info as to where the library is.

For the first time since my loner life, i don't wanna talk to girls anymore.

And it was the reason why the old host, became a playboy and looking more into his memories, i... Kinda pity him.

While he acted like he was a scum, he was actually scared as all the women around him were too strong for him to resist and became a toy for them. Which is why he had died of intoxication was because he loved to drink his sorrows away.

Not only was he weak, his family had known him to be useless and now? Women only made him into a toy for them to play around and he died in a sad way.

So, while i took his body, i decided to train and hid away from everyone as i didn't want people to discover me.

Also, i only disclose the information on myself and the world but not the current situation as...

"WHERE IS THE YOUNG MASTER??!!!"

"MY SON! PLEASE COME ON OUT!!!"

"BIG BROTHER! HELP ME!!!"

The world outside to where i am is currently ingulfed in chaos as i had packed enough food to last me for a month in my storage bag and hid away in some cave to avoid people.

I was mostly cultivating myself everyday without rest as i only went outside the cave to either hunt for food or do sword training.

Even if i have a weak body, i still have my past memory of being a survivalist and my unique body skill to hide myself from everyone's view so i mostly just repeat the cycle everyday until i was strong enough to come out.

Even if my parents were to beg me to show myself, a hidden lover my past life had or basically a child i accidentally concieve, i wouldn't budge until i was strong.

You want me to repeat the past host's sad life again? I rather you make me fight an evil cultivator who would use my flesh in increasing his cultivation rather than those ravenous women who would eat me alive and drain me until i was dead.

While my face does help me find a chance at getting women, i rather it be a wholesome way like holding hands and watching the scenery side by side rather than ball, chains and whips while milking me like a cow.

"Brr...."

I could still feel the chills everytime i recall my old host memories as women can be a scary creature. He was literally trying to escape from their crutches but was too weak to do so.

And to tell you the truth.... I actually became impotent and my little brother can't raise his head no more. The women actually scared my little bro that he became useless.

So even if they try to make love to me, i'm basically a dead man.

*Sniff*

So every night whenever i fall asleep after cultivating, i still cry myself and recalling my past life, training my hand movements everyday... 

37