Side Story: Kiara
1k 6 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eternal Flame Sect

A large Sect that had taken a large territory of the Verivelia Continent in which being part of the Top 5 sects, it has the strongest Fire Spirit Cultivators and even boast having large Body Cultivator units to fight and crush a large Evil Sect.

The disciples are mostly Golden Core cultivators as only a few are just recruits from Body Refinement and the second largest population being Spirit Condensation Cultivator. The sect recruits talented individuals and aspiring talents which can improve the Sect in the nearby future. Most of the cultivators in the sect are arrogant and having to boast being recruited in the Eternal Flame sect due to its high requirements and individual prowess. 

Today, we are telling to a perspective of an individual who was a master of a certain individual.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kiara, I see that you have progress much in your cultivation. Being at the Peak of Soul Formation in such a short time, i guess that as a master, I am proud of you."

"Master, i shall excuse myself."

Kiara who her master adores just quickly dismisses herself as she needed to be urgent at looking. The master was quite confused as to why she always plans on leaving the sect time after time as she was quite proactive in heading out and experiencing the world.

Yet, he was still not happy about the last incident as he had almost lost her to an evil Cultivator who ambushed her. He was shocked that there was a spy from an evil sect as he already got ridden of him yet was still worried for his best disciple to die. Yet, she said she was saved and was cared by a passing cultivator who was training himself as he was shocked and wanted to recruit him to their sect.

"He said that he was too weak to join as he needed to be stronger to protect himself and decided to train until Golden Core to be eligible to join. That what he said to me."

Kiara explained to her master as he nodded and stroke his long beard. He seemed disappointed that the young cultivator who save his disciple wouldn't joined but maybe he knew about the sect's recruitment system and couldn't join because of it, that he needed to be strong enough to be eligible to past their test.

Also, he was also curious about the young man his disciple met as this was a first to meet a cultivator whose having 5 magical affinity passing Spirit Condensation stage, knowing it was high difficulty due to the chaotic nature of the affinities clashing and ended up harming the cultivator and even being killed by it. 

Most of those even had to switch to being a Body Cultivator due to its high risk and resource consuming effort to raise such a time consuming cultivator which can be supplied by other cultivators beside him. 

Their world which doesn't lack any talent, the young man would ended up wasting his time training and felt bad about his disciple disappointed in such an effort. Yet.... 

'Leonel..... Give me a 3 years and i shall come back to see how your progress.' 

Kiara waited time and time again to reunited with the disciple of her that she had felt bad at the same time glad she hid her identity that time.

Somehow managing to hide the fact about her gender, she manage to get close to Leonel as he was clueless and found Kiara's movements as suspicious yet due to living in a world where gender discrimination was the lowest, he somehow acts nice and kind to her and thought that she was just close to him, thinking thats how gays be friendly with people.

He also didn't look to it any further since he felt bad about Kiara having to face discrimination of his sexuality and kinda understand without relying on his former owner's memories, not even knowing that it would actually clear up that the former owner can notice that Kiara isn't a dude. 

But Leonel played like a fool and acted normally until the end and even giving a gift which was like a death sentence to him, not knowing what he had unleashed upon himself.

Kiara after a long time being locked away in the sect, finally had the time to head back into the forest to meet Leonel as she didn't realize she had passed by him as he went to the sect to register. 

"Hello, i'm looking for Kia...." 

The voice of Leonel was too far for Kiara to hear as she quickly rushed back into the forest to look for him, not even knowing that he was already gone from there.

She also visit some people talking about a mysterious person saving them and even carrying bodies as she had realize that important fact.

'Leonel always thinks people as food!'

And so, she began looking for any evidence as to where he would be and notice some oddity in the forest.

'The polluted waters on the lake.... It has a bit of a scent of him.... And....'

There, she saw a huge pile of flesh rotting in a certain area around the forest as she can feel that the flesh was made of human flesh....

She knew....

And she finally notices the sense of forboding as to know that and was somehow happy at the same time terrified.

'Oh no....'

She remembers that Leonel had misunderstand him being a guy and even having the Gynophobia to which she was already known there to be a girl.

And so, she quickly rushes back and using the scent which was still stuck in the ring he gave to her, she manage to track down him back to her Sect and that forboding actually come true....

"Hey. Is there a guy who was looking for me? A guy who wears a hood?"

"A-ah....S-s-senior Sister! I-i....."

The disciple who had kicked out Leonel was shocked and quickly assess the situation with a nervous voice as he wanted to scream that he can see the beauty in Kiara.

Kiara was mostly known as the goddess of the Eternal Flame Sect as she was the quickest person to brokethrough to the Soul Formation Stage and even having to face off 2 Evil Soul Formation Cultivators and survive by being a Peak Golden Core. And she was highly adored by the Sect Master to which no wants to disobey her.

And so, he began explaining what he did to Leonel to which he saw her happy look, that slowly began turning into shocked, dispair, sadness and grief to eventually..... Happy....?

"I..... I see...."

She was gazing at the disciple with a mixed feeling. Like the prey she had cultivated for a long time had just escaped and needed to be captured due to some incompetent junior.

And so.......

"I-I WAS WRONG! FORGIVE ME SENIOR SISTER!!!"

Screams of pain and agony could be heard from the forest as Kiara's face was still smiling as she slowly burned the disciple at the forest in the middle of the night. Her face began glowing from the fire as there was a bloody stains all around her as she continues to smile while torturing and burning the disciple alive. She was also keeping him alive while burning as once she calms down, she finally burns him to death.

"Oh well~

I am still your master, right Leonel~?

You'll always come to me eventually...

Always and always.....

My lovely and cute disciple~

Fufufu....."

28