The First Report
119 13 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS

CLASSIFIED

ACCESS BY UNAUTHORIZED PERSONNEL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED
PERPETRATORS WILL BE TRACKED, LOCATED, AND DETAINED


Attention: The following reports are to remain undisclosed to any unauthorized personnel.

Clearance Level  : 3
Agent(s) On Site : ████ ██████, ███ █████

Reports of a massacre occurred within the shuttle RV. ██████ (Research Vessel), also known as “ The Skeld ”, led under the investigation of Special Agents ████ ██████ and ███ █████ has generated more questions than answers. The result of the investigation has been made clear that there are no outside interferences towards the deaths of many crewmates of the shuttle, as well as the damage dealt within the interior.

Special Agent █████ described the state of the ship during the time of discovery as “in total carnage of blood and havoc” as several interior spots are splattered with dry blood and remains of entrails, with some of the critical parts of the ship damaged.

The shuttle’s automatic data log suggests that the ship’s reactor has nearly in critical failure and almost exploded several times during the course of the travel, which considered by Special Agent ██████ as “extremely odd” and “illogical” as the reactor would never be in the critical state so many times, being that the only way for the reactor to malfunction so frequently was due to an act of sabotage. Another info suggest that the oxygen supply was also repeatedly sabotaged as shown by the log, giving another clue that both sites are targeted seemingly to kill the entire crewmates.

The Agents have also safely extracted the remaining two surviving crewmates of the shuttle, whose names are to be disclosed, but they are color coded using the special astronaut suit that are each given specific color code for an easy identification during their tasks within the shuttle. These surviving crewmates are BLUE and PURPLE.

During the rescue, the surviving crewmates were showing visible symptoms of PTSD; reacting poorly in darkness, avoiding small crevices like vents, to avoiding people in general (Psychiatric Doctor █████ ███████ found out that the survivors are more comfortable in groups of three (3) people and above). Both crewmates BLUE and PURPLE are to be closely monitored to ensure subjects away from committing self-harm or to others. Interrogations of the survivors are to be scheduled. (See Addendum ████-C for BLUE, and ████-D for PURPLE).

Addendum ████-C: Portion of recorded transcript of interrogation.
Subject: BLUE

<Log, skip to 00h-11m-32s>

Agent █████: So, what do you call these crewmates whom you suspected as the killers?

BLUE: I’ve told you guys and that psychiatrist so fucking many times, already! I- well, WE call them “Impostors”.

Agent █████: These “Impostors”, can you tell us which one they are?

BLUE : I… I don’t know… they, (mumbling sounds).

Agent █████: Excuse me, can you repeat that?

BLUE: I said I don’t know… the moment we found the first body, we started accusing one another. We started to take a vote to kick someone off the ship using the air-lock.

Agent █████: But do you know who are the “Impostors”?

BLUE: No! I don’t! We kicked like three people, I don’t know which one are the impostors.

Agent █████: You don’t know which one are the impostors so you randomly vote to kick the other crewmates to the air-lock?

BLUE: (subject slammed the table) You don’t understand! These impostors are acting like us! When we’re doing our assigned tasks, we kept glancing at each other to see if the others are doing their jobs. (subject started sobbing as he slams the table with his fist) I… I almost trusted someone… until I saw him killed the other crew. (subject sobs uncontrollably) I… almost got killed because I trusted him.

-After forty (40) seconds of waiting until BLUE calms down-

Agent █████: So, you started to vote to kick the crewmates to kill these impostors?

BLUE: No, we started kicking the suspected members. The ones who are acting weird, we put them as suspects… I was also deemed a suspect just because I avoided certain places.

Interrogation of BLUE has been suspended after this last exchange as Agent █████ was unable to extract more info regarding the incident.

<End of Log>

 

Addendum ████-D: Portion of recorded transcript of interrogation.
Subject: PURPLE

<Log, skip to 00h-34m-46s>

(Voices of crashes and slams as PURPLE tried to avoid the Agent)

Agent ██████: Please calm down! I’m not here to harm you, but rather to ask you some questions.

PURPLE: (Rattling sounds from holding the chair as a weapon) Stay back! Stay away from me!

Subject PURPLE went berserk towards Agent ██████, until Dr. ███████ suggested to bring more than two people inside the interrogation room. Several minutes later, two Special Agents and Dr. ███████ are inside the room.

<Log, skip to 00h-37m-23s>

Agent ██████: Are you calm now?

PURPLE: Yes…

Agent ██████: Good. Now, can you tell me all that happened within the shuttle?

PURPLE: Yeah… Umm… (groaning sounds) I don’t know what went wrong. At one point we were doing our tasks. I was working in the Administration; I saw CYAN at one time working to fixing the wires right next to me… and then he left, so I followed… but then… (subject starts to scream while pulling his hair) I saw someone came from the vent and murder him! And I can’t even point out WHO! (subject starts to go rampage) Who are the FUCKING IMPOSTORS!

Dr. ███████: Dammit, hurry and hold him down! He’s going to hurt himself!

Agent ██████: Hey, hey! You, grab him from that side! (rattling noises from the Agents trying to hold subject down)

Subject PURPLE began sobbing and rampaging uncontrollably while trying to harm himself, prompting Dr. ███████ to order the Special Agents to hold him down before any damage was done. Interrogation to subject was ended.

<End of Log>

It is unclear whether the aforementioned "Impostors" are spies from another colony, sleeper agents, or other possible unknown scenarios. Nonetheless, it is critical to all agents and personnel involved to keep the subjects and shuttle under quarantine as long as needed.

Further investigations are needed.


 

Hey what is up guys, this is just a One-shot kind-of Fanfic about the game Among Us, made just for fun.

There's not going to be a full series of some sort, but if you'd like, I could continue this as a story. Just give a holler and I'll write it up.

But anyways, I hope you enjoy this shorty.

10