Ch 109. An exciting pastime
214 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I found a site with a bit more information on the main main character of this novel, namely the T-90A MBT. Link: https://vpk.name/library/f/tank-t-90.html     I at least could understand that there are some pictures of its interior and mechanisms. May be useful to understand the working conditions of the crew.

Whenever you did not get anything, complain to the manager.

Ether.

“Yes? It’s rare to hear you suddenly contact me when you don’t need anything.” (E)

Do turrets levitate?

“Yes. For a second, after the ammo bursts. As I said, I don’t think you require anything.” (E)

And how is this thing supposed to be lifted then?

“Mil created so many wonderful things. A flying crane included. But, again, are you ready to do it? ‘Cause currently…” (E)

Whatever. You owe me that much, so hurry.

“The heli will arrive and help, WHEN you need it.” The call was over, so I could only try picking up the heavy screwdriver and drag it to the tank.

“Well, thank you. So, what are you going to do next?” (O)

“No matter how I look at it, we need more folks.” That was why I headed to the allied camp.


Halt!” A soldier on guard called out, and after I stopped he approached me.

What can I do for you, my lord?” (S)

I want to meet the duke.

M-my apologies, the lord is currently busy…” (S)

With…?” I beckoned the soldier to continue where he stopped.

With… with… w-women…” The soldier slightly blushed and averted his gaze.

Sigh

Then go, pull his d* out, if needed, and tell him that I need a full company at my disposal, ready to do some heavy hauling.

B-but…! M-my lord, I… I am sorry, but His Lordship will… will no doubt cut my head at once…!” The soldier shivered and looked at me with a plea.

Sigh

Got it… Well, it’s been quite a while since I pinched a hooker…

I passed by the suddenly bewildered soldier, all the way to the duke’s tent.

The expected sounds came from the tent.

Whistle

Hey there! Pull out, I’m here to talk!” A moment later I started hearing a loud rustling of people searching for clothes in a hurry. Less than 20 seconds later, the flustered duke peeked out, and invited me in by holding the entrance curtain.

Inside I saw two flustered and spooked call-girls, cautiously glancing at me.

My first thing to do was to pinch one’s cheek.

So, the thing I came for…” I nonchalantly turned towards Valencio, while caressing the girl’s cheek with my hand.

Well, it can wait for a moment…” I glanced at the girls, but after a second of pondering…

Hey, when you get tired of them, how about sending them to us? It’s been centuries since I f*ed one.” The longer this continued, the more bewildered the duke was.

What?

Nothing…? I never expected you would be… leaning that way…” (V)

Ah, for God’s sake…! Am I a freaking log to you, or what? There are pretty girls in here, and we are in the middle of a campaign. Ah, enough about that. I want to ask for a company.” Suddenly the duke’s eyes rounded up and his face reddened.

The f* you’re thinking about? I’m asking for a hundred lads to do heavy work in repairing. AND WHAT THE F* YOU THOUGHT?!

Khm! Khm! Khm! Y-yes… S-soldiers, right…? S-soldiers, was it…? Of course, let m-me write you an order…” Valencio coughed a few more times and proceeded to the table to write some note.

All while I was proceeding lower and lower, making the girls more and more shocked and pleased.

Uhm~…

T-there you go!” Valencio almost shoved a coarse peace of a parchment into my face, interrupting my little fun.

Sigh

I’ll be on my way then… Look forward to it, ladies~!” I left the amazed trio to their stuff, and after giving the order to the first officer caught, I returned to the tank.


Old man and Jester were in the middle of a shock labor.

Whistle

Come here, you sloths!” They lined up in front of me.

I’ve got news for you. Two ladies will keep us company tonight. Yeah, you got it right. And to get them, all you need to do is to finish this f*ing tank before the dinner.

I’ll have my little bit of fun, and then they’re all yours. Assuming…” I glanced at the tank.

Any questions?

What’s for the tea [= hot coffee]?” (O)

The tea and condensed milk. The rest of ‘tea’ is being raw. Those are the duke’s hookers, so I doubt he’d have us catch 3πr [A weird way of pronouncing ‘tripper’. It is one of the names of gonorrhea in Russian.]. Now, get moving, you male dogs [‘Male dog’ means a man, who uses the lower part of the body to think]!

With the unexpected happiness about to fall on their heads, those two worked hard to finish cleaning and even started disassembling parts by the time the commissioned ‘spirits’ [informal nickname of recently enlisted soldiers] showed up.

From there on, Jester was tasked with making sure those apes won’t break anything on the turret, while Old man was overseeing apes at the chassis.

6