Clan reform
288 5 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

=Miru's point of view=
2 days ago
I was very happy today after a lot of hard work I made it to level 100 I got my first job but I want to get something to help my family, I get up from my bed and go out, I see my mother preparing breakfast.

“Good morning mom” she says cheerfully.
"Good morning my beautiful daughter"

She already hugs me, my mother and a mitotaura he is much bigger than me 3.40m tall and his breasts are huge, even though I was born a Holstaur a variant of the minotaur race, the Holstaurs are great at magic and they also produce large amounts of special milk, which already causes me great problems because many have come here to ask for my milk, and that is very embarrassing.
After the boat I went to the church and there they put the work change crystal, when I touch it it appears to me.
Available work: Manga Apprentice Wind, Manga Apprentice Fire, Cook.
So I choose a cook to help around the house, I like to use my spells for my fight time turned out to be if I knew what I would see.
1 day later
My village is being attacked by humans they so killing us the more women they imprison them I tried to run away with my mother but she was killed I'm in a cart with other women in my village all tied up well I'm very scared.
When we arrived at the human village we were forced to exchange our work for slaves, little by little we were sold I was bought by a couple, the mother didn't give milk, the mother sometimes likes to hit me out of jealousy, the husband likes to stay with me groped he just hasn't done anything yet because they said that Holstaur's milk is tastier and healthier when she's a virgin, that's why I was saved but that doesn't stop him from touching me every time, I can't take it anymore.
Today a group of thieves came in here, killed the family and took me away, they tied me up, gagged and sealed me off.
The day
They didn't do anything to me they just milk me when they want milk, it's already night and again they tied me up, gagged and blindfolded me they do it every night.
I start to feel a hand on my shoulder, at first I thought it was the warrior he always comes to me in the middle of the night to suck my breast, he says it's better when it's hot, I can't take it anymore, I try to scream and get me moves more suddenly I hear.

“I won't get hurt, I'm here to get saved” the voice speaks low.

I realize it wasn't any of them because the voice sounds kind of childish, I start to hear the sound of something I feel chewed on, then after a few minutes I'm free without thinking I just hugged which freed me.

“Thank you so much, Ahn!” I speak like tears in my eyes.
“It's okay” my savior speaks calmly.

When I calm down I let go of her all embarrassed, I can't see him in all this darkness.
“Sorry about my name and Miru I'm 18, I'm a Holstaur” I say embarrassed.
“Okay, I'm Nox a goblin iron,” he replies.

When he tells me his race I'm startled, as far as I've heard goblin are dumb creatures that always rape women when they can.

"Are you a goblin?" I speak a little scared
“I'm more not worried I won't hurt her” he replies.
“Sorry for the surprise and that I've never heard of a nice goblin” I say, still suspicious.
“I guess there aren't as many goblins out there as I do,” he replies.
“Look we have to get out of here before they wake up I'll take you to a safe place I promise” he says raising his hand to me.

I get suspicious at first but I end up taking his hand so we both leave very slowly, when we manage to get out of there they walk through a forest.

"Tell me how you were captured?" he asks.
“I wish you didn't talk about it, please” I reply sadly.
“Of course, don't worry when you're better you can leave” he says with a fake smile on his face.
“And where would I go, Ahn!, my family is dead, Ahn!, I don't have anything anymore Ahn! Uh! Uh!" he speaks sobbing then starts to cry.

Suddenly he hugs me I get down on my knees so I can return the hug, then I start to cry.

"Don't worry I won't let anything else hurt" he says caressed my head.
"You promise Ahn!" she speaks still sad.
"Yes he speak.
I don't know why I feel better hugging him, we both stayed like that for a while until we started walking, I kept sobbing for a while but I stopped when we got to the cave it was still very dark he helps me to enter , since I can't see in the dark, he keeps finding a place for me to sleep.

"Sorry, for having to sleep on the hard floor more and everything I have" he says a little discouraged"
“Alright, I'd better sleep tied up, thanks for everything” I say with a smile
“You're welcome” he says.

After a while I end up sleeping, but I end up raised with noise in my dresser, when I get up I realize I'm surrounded by goblin I get scared when I notice some bumps on their thongs.

“Who are you woman, and what are you doing here?” a goblin says pointing to what appears to be a horn.
"Well me" I say a little stuck.
“What do I do, what do I say” he thinks very scared.
“Answer” the goblin says.
“I'm from Nox” she says scared.

Suddenly everyone looks at me in amazement.

"How do you know my brother's name" the goblin says still doubtful.
“He was the one who brought me here, he made me his own” she says this without prey.
“Ah! Ah! Ah!, only my brother to bring a woman with big breasts is his” he says, laughing.

“So you won't touch me right” she says scared.
“Being you and even my brother's, no one would dare touch you,” the goblin says with a smile.

I'm relieved for now but now there's a new problem, I have to pretend I'm from Nox, suddenly a goblin comes saying Nox is out there full of blood everyone runs out to help him, she also comes out worried about him.

“He can't die he promised to protect me” she thinks with tears in her eyes.

When she leaves the cave, Miru sees Nox all covered in blood carrying a bag, when he throws the bag in front of everyone it opens revealing weapons, clothing and the shattered humans he looks back at it with a look of surprise.

“He won't get hurt anymore” he says falling to the ground.

Everyone runs to him more and Miru who gets to him first, she shortens he says "Yes" then his body glows, he sees with amazement he turns into a 13 year old boy with white hair, black, slightly elongated ear, 2 pair with black horns protruding from the side of its head, and a long tail.

“He was so cute” she says, running her hand over him.
“Maybe being yours isn't bad” she thinks calmly.

=Back to Nox=
It was dark but I felt good, I felt a pleasant taste in my mouth it felt like milk but it was very tasty, I also felt something soft in my hand so I started to squeeze, "Aah!" I hear a sound, it starts, I open my eyes, I'm very surprised when I see Miru nursing me and my hand on his chest, I take my mouth off his nipple.

“Aah!, it's better already” she says with red cheeks.
“Aaa” I don't know what to say.
"It's okay, come here" she says opening her arms.
“She's going to give me a hug” he says very happily.

When he approached her he then hugged him and placed him on her lap with his head between her breasts.

“This is so good, I'm in heaven, calm down don't screw it up” he thinks.

"Why were you breastfeeding me?" he asks.
“You didn't like it, my milk was bad” she says with a sad face.
“No way, it was the best milk ever, I loved it” he doesn't want to speak loudly and with emotion.

He starts to feel her face get hot.

“I'm glad you liked it, I just did it for you to get better” she says with her hands covering her face.
“Thanks for that,” he says, happy for what she's said.

The two be eyed for a while and start to get closer until a goblin comes up saying “Brother you woke up” when he said that Miru has just pushed Nox.

“Damn it brother” he thinks in frustration.
“Brother I'm glad you're alright” He speaks happily

All the goblins start showing up until the Hobgoblins, everyone asked if he's ok, "Yes I'm obliged everyone" he says happy that everyone is worried about him suddenly Souei starts to be closer to him.

“Nox what happened” Souei speaks calmly more seriously.

Nox starts to tell everyone what he hears until everything that's in the bag he brought, everyone gets happier suppressed.

“Once again you have done a great thing for our clan, thank you, I congratulate you on your evolution” Souei says with a smile.

When he has the phrase evolution he remembers that he maxed out yesterday then evolved, so he looks at her status.

Status
Name: Nox
Race: Hobgoblin Iron
LV: 1/50
HP:220/220
MP:250/250
Strength: 63
Defense: 73
Agility: 32
Dexterity: 30
Intelligence: 49
Effective: 43
Charism: 23
active skills
rating LV3
Armor Creation LV6
thermal attack LV3
critical hit LV4
Concealment LV3
passive skills
Iron Skin LV2
metal digestion LV3
Superhuman strength LV1(New)
unique skills
Voice of the world LV2

“It looks like my stats will go up another 5 each and my skills will all go up 1 level more” he thinks very happily.

After everyone has talked to him, he starts to distribute all the items to his clan, he gave his brother an iron sword, the other items were distributed to those who hunt the most, Nox didn't take any weapons but ended up with one pants.

[autor] Obrigado por ler todos os seus comentários são úteis para melhorar a história. [/ autor]

8