The Surgery
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I started walking to the Auctionhouse , I began thinking . I could buy a Villa after I paid my sisters surgery and the new VR chamber .

I arrived at the Auctionhouse . there was a big comotion , there was a rare Item for sale and everybody wanted to bid for it . Haha , when they see my Private Auction they would puke blood . Then let's see how that works . I walked to one of the Npc's and said : How can I arrange a Private Auction ? The Npc answered : Here is the menu , you have to pay a fee of 5% from your revenue . Good luck with your Auction . A menu appered Before me .

Select Your Auctioneer : You / Npc

Register your Items :

35 Perfect Sword Killer
5 Good Sword Killer
15 Bad Sword Killer
10 Faal Vahlock

When I finished Registering my Items and selecting the Auctioneer for myself , I got teleported to an classic Auctioning room . After some time more and more people began appering on the seats. When all seats where taken I got a Notification .

You're Auctioning Room is Full . Your Auction Starts now . Good Luck .

I started . Hello , to my Auction . I don't want this to be to long , so let's start .

The First Item is a Batch of 5 Bad Sword Killers .

The Players all began shouting Numbers . I couldn't understand anything . then I heard a higher Number .

15000 First Second

Somebody suddendly screamed 20.000

20.000 First Second ...

35000

35000 First Second Third and Sold to Is_wollow_c_um

The Auction went on . I sold everything in Batches of 5 . When I started selling the Armor , everyone had lost their mind and the Price the first Batch was sold was monumental . 1.8 Million Dollars for just 5 Items . The Second and last Batch of 5 Sold for a higher Price than that it was a total of 3.5 million Dollars . I think im imagining things 3.5 million . When the Auction finished everybody got teleported out of the Room and I got a Notification .

In the Auction you earned a Total of 20 Million Dollars .

- 5%

= 19.000.000

I....I....I what 20 million Dollars ..... how ..... that isnt what I have to worry right now I have to go to the Hospital and pay for the Surgery and let them bring my Sister ther . I logged out the fastes I could and began dial the number of an Taxi Driver . He arrives Five minutes later and drove towards the Hospital . After a 15 minute travel to the Hospital , I began sprinting towards the entry of the Hospital and towards the counter .

Hello , where can I pay for a surgery my sister has Chivrel . Ahh , yes can you fill in this formula please and then we can deduct the needed amount of money from your Bank account , I think it was 3.4 million Dollars . Yes , of course .

After 15 minutes I finished filling in the formula and gave it to the Receptionist . Right after she sent an Ambulance for my sister . Because it is such an crucial disease . After I saw my sister enter the Operation Room I sat back in the waiting Room and began to sleep and wait for my sister to finish surgery .

When I got woken up the nurse tells me that the surgery got finish without problems and I could see my sister . When I got to my sisters Room I sprinted to her and asked : Are you okay , do you feel any different ?? Yes , Im okay and im feeling slightly Better , But if I could ask something where do you got that much money from . I got rushed out of my house without much explanation . Someone just said that I go into surgery and that everything got arranged by a Family member . Well , you know the Game I played , right . I hold an auction and sold all my items for a total of 19.000.000 million Dollars . After that I rushed to the hospital and payed for the surgery . Then an Ambulance got sent for you to perform surgery as fast as possible . Thank you very much . I don't know how ingame Items can be sold for so much money and i am not even going to ask . Really Thank you I really apreciate it . I know , I did it for you , you don't have to thank me . Everybody had done the same in my situation . It was no Problem .

I said goodbye to my sister , because she has to be in hospitla for after cheks or something like that . I wandered home and thought : I should buy a House or Villa to surprise my Sister even more . So I went to the real-estate agent and payer 15.000.000 for a really Big Villa at the outer ring of the City near a Forest . I organized a collection service for the clothes and belongings , exeot the furniture , because I bought the house eith Neew Furniture and a Vr Chamber .

When everything was in place I got to bed and began to sleep .

0