7 – my core room
391 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
There were some minor changes to chapter 6 yesterday. I recommend a quick reread to avoid confusion in this chapter.

"WAKE UP," a familiar voice screeched right next to my core. "I'M RUNNING ON EMPTY!"

oh, right, Fanny. guess that nap went a little longer than expected.

sighing, I opened my eyes to see the e-wisps dancing around cheerfully, slapping into the walls with a bit more force. they...were quite slow. according to the map, they'd expanded the right side of the cave by one block.

despite their slow progress, they were slapping faster than when I'd gone to sleep.

did eating the dirt rejuvenate them? probably.

alright, tutorial, what do I have to do now? this space should be good enough for a core room, yeah?

[Yes! Now, to let the system know this is a core room, say [Designate as Core Room]

core room sounds so basic...I wanna call it my office.

[To let the system know this is a core room, say-]

yeah, yeah, I get it. [Designate as Core Room].

with a rush of wind and lightning and even more mana being pulled from my core, the system obliged!

my creatures danced as the aura of the room shifted. even Fanny, weak as she was, seemed ecstatic at the change.

[Now that you have a core room, it's time to build the rest of the first floor on your dungeon!]

yeah, it is. relaxation center, commence!

Like the story? Be 5 days ahead on my Patreon!

8