Chapter 5: Feet and Keys
128 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The stubby building manger stood in front of me.

His gaze lingered on Yui and me.

I wouldn't blame him, though. Anyone would have been surprised at the sight of a boy pinning a girl to the ground.

After a few moments of silence, he opened his mouth and said, "Th-this is consensual right?"

I looked at him and was about to answer.

However, Yui started twisting and turning about. She was writhing on the floor as she tried to shake her head back and forth in an attempt to say no. Luckily, I had my hand over her mouth so that she could do nothing but mumble. Yui was licking and gnawing on my palm in a feeble attempt to get my hand off of her. Though it felt disgusting, I secretly enjoyed it. Getting licked by your cousin was the pinnacle of the world's seven wonders. In fact, the other six wonders simply paled in comparison.  I was getting slightly turned on, and I wasn't ashamed to admit it.

There was still a situation at hand, though. The landlord had not moved an inch since asking me if what I was doing was consensual. I hoped that the landlord was stupid because what I was about to do next was idiotic. 

With seemingly no better options, I took a chance and said, "Yep its consensual and this is just a game of wrestling betweens cousins. You want in?"

Yui's body jolted in shock at my suggestion, and the land lord's face curled up into sheer disgust. For a moment, I couldn't tell if what I said had worked or not...

The landlord slumped his head towards the ground, said, "no thanks," and closed the door gently. The sound of his footsteps was that of stumbles. It was as if his feet had forgotten how to walk, and he was shifting about to the elevator. It's a good thing he said no, though.

If he said yes, I would have had no choice but to oblige. The thought of having two men pin Yui on the ground briefly crossed my mind, but I'm glad the event didn't actually happen. 

It would have felt too awkward...

Though with how voluptuous and flirty Yui was, I had a feeling that Yui had probably "wrestled" with a lot of men older than the landlord. I probably would have never said this out loud, though. I didn't plan on dying any time soon. 

With the landlord out of the way, I moved my hand off of Yui's mouth and said, "Nice try. So what's your plan now?"

Yui replied, "Well I could keep trying to break free, or I could do this."

Yui raised her knee and hovered it right above where "the sun don't shine." 

I didn't even get a chance to release my grip off Yui before she did it...

She cracked my eggs, shattered my family jewels, tenderized my tenders.

I busted a nut but in a good way. My arms unconsciously came loose off Yui, and I keeled over on one side. The impact surged up to my gut, and I was stiffening my stomach and rocking back and forth to ease the pain.

I wanted to fucking cry.

That was how much it hurt. 

I was screaming in pain in my head because I was afraid that Yui would knee me in the nuts again if she knew that it bothered me.

While I was tumbling on the floor, Yui seemed like a giantess to me. Her eyes took on a sinister black, and her cheeks curled into a cruel smirk. 

She snarked, "Poor, Poor Yusei. If you wanted to fight dirty by pulling on my hair, it's only fair that I return the favor right?"

I reached out with one hand towards Yui and pleaded, "Yui it's already over. You don't have to do anything anymore. I give up."

"It's not over till I say it's over." Those words that came out of Yui's mouth had no ounce of humanity in them. 

Yui stomped her foot an inch away from my face and said, "I'll make my demands pretty clear. First, you apologize for hurting me. Secondly, you promise to treat me out to a meal soon. You either follow my demands or I'll do it again."

Her first demand was reasonable, but the second one was something I'd never do. Why would I give my precious money to a restaurant when I already had food at home.

Even though I was in pain, even though I felt like dying, I summoned the rest of my strength and said, "Do it, end me. I'd rather suffer right now than lose a single yen coin."

Yui scrunched up her face, "Alright, change of plans. My second demand will be that you treat your little sister out to a meal and I just happen to tag along that day."

Damn, Yui knew that my weakness was my little sister. If it came down to whether I loved money or my sister more, it was definitely my sister. So even though I was falling into Yui's trap, the image of seeing my angelic little sister stuffing her face with pancakes nearly moved me to tears. 

I said, "All right, it's a deal. You can have the scraps from my plate that day and whatever my little sister doesn't finish."

Yui didn't appear to enjoy that remark because she was hovering her foot in the air. She was wiggling her toes as she prepared to strike. Normally the sole of her foot was prime time fap material. I can't even begin to count the number of times I touched myself at night with Yui's foot in my mind. Though now, it became the thing I feared most. 

How cruel for something that once brought me great joy to turn into my own worst nightmare.

I put up a brave front earlier, but I really couldn't handle another hit to the groins. I was at my limit today. I hadn't yet healed from the scorching instant ramen soup that my neighbor carelessly splashed on me. 

I hated to admit it, but I lost. Yui had me in checkmate. 

Dejectedly I said, "Alright Yui, I give up. I'll buy you a meal, but it has to be the cheapest item there."

I don't know whether it was the fact that I said I gave up or whether Yui was getting a free meal, but Yui's black inhumane eyes went back to their usual brown. However, they were shining slightly more than usual, and Yui had an odd grin on her face. After growing up with her for nearly half my life, I had grown accustomed to her personality shifts. 

I picked myself off the ground to look at all of my personal belongings scattered on the floor. A sudden wave of shame came over me as I picked up the video games that fell out of the secret box that I kept hidden. I hated Otakus, so it was hypocritical for me to own these. I knew that it was wrong, but these video games made my little sister happy.

I couldn't throw them away. I don't want to go into much detail, but these video games helped me and my sister continue to live. They brought us happiness in a time where there shouldn't have been anything to be happy about. 

I hated Otakus. I hated them with a seething passion, but I could never throw out the video games that I own.

My heart that clung to the past wouldn't allow me to.

Yui started to help me clean the area while happily humming to herself. At the expense of my wallet, I managed to put a smile on her face. Since she was happy, I wonder if I could get away with asking her to step on me with the sole of her feet. I could maybe request it under the guise of having a sore back.

I mean, it wasn't the first time I asked Yui for a back massage using her feet. Yui would normally oblige, thinking nothing was out of the ordinary. Though secretly, I was getting a boner as Yui's foot made its way up and down my back. If you haven't noticed, I happen to have a major foot fetish. So imagining Yui's feet was my ideal go-to when I needed to fap.

In fact, I would go as far as to say that Yui's feet were way better than her F-cup boobs. If Yui used her feet to seduce me instead of her boobs, maybe I would have fallen for her. 

It's just a good thing that she hasn't caught on yet; otherwise, I'd be in big trouble...

While placing a video game controller back into the box, Yui turned her head away from me and said, "I wasn't actually going to take pictures of these, I just wanted to tease ya a bit. Sorry that it got a bit out of hand."

Yui was never the type to apologize, but she must've known that this was a serious matter to me. Yui was never the ideal cousin, but she wasn't a bad one. Secretly I was always grateful that she was close by, but I'd never tell her that. She already had a big ego, and I didn't need to inflate it even more.

I replied, "It's ok, I think he was more shocked at the fact that I was pinning you to the ground. I don't even think that he saw anything aside from that."

A college student owning video games was nothing out of the ordinary. It was just that it was out of the ordinary for me. I talked big about hating Otakus, but I was a hypocrite at the end of the day. 

The floor was getting cleaner as Yui and I worked together to put everything back into its box. I stared at my wristwatch and said, "It's getting late. Maybe you should head home."

Yui took a deep breath and made her back to my couch. She slumped onto it and rested her legs on the coffee table. It was bad manners to rest your legs on someone's coffee table, but since I got to see a good look at Yui's feet, I gave her a pass. 

Yui closed her eyes and said, "I'll leave after resting for a bit. Hand me the keys to the rental truck. I'll walk back to my apartment after returning the truck. It's only a few blocks away from my apartment.

I wasn't one to turn down such a good offer since the rental place was far away from where I was. I'm pretty sure the trains were about to stop running for the night as well. I reached into my pockets and pulled out a set of car keys. I tossed them at Yui, hoping that the clattering of the keys in mid-air would wake her from her sluggishness. To my dismay, she didn't move an inch, and the keys landed between the cleavage of her F-size breasts. 

Perhaps it was because of the Key's cold metal, but Yui's body jolted on impact. Whatever weariness she had before completely disappeared. Yui looked down at her boobs and saw the set of car keys poking out from between her cleavage. She dragged them out by the keyring and stared daggers at me.

She opened her mouth and said, "So this is what I get for doing something nice? I offer to drive the car home and you stick the car keys in my boobs. Well how about I get even and stick them up your ass?"

I shouldn't say anything at the moment. Everything would probably be a wrong answer. I had involuntarily gotten on Yui's bad side. I thought that if I stayed there frozen, nothing would happen.

However, I was wrong...

Yui flicked her wrist and threw the car keys at blinding speeds towards me with an intent to kill. Luckily my reflexes went off in time, and I was able to dodge Yui's makeshift car key shuriken narrowly. 

I couldn't say the same for my wall, though...

With a loud thud, Yui had punctured a small crater in my wall. It wasn't a hole yet, but the cracks were there.  I hadn't even slept in this apartment for a night, and it was already damaged...

Veins were popping out of my head as I yelled, "YUI, WHAT THE HELL! I GOT TO PAY FOR THAT NOW! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY THIS IS GONNA COST ME!"

As I was about to continue my yelling, Yui ran to the front door, slid into her sandal, and bolted out of my apartment. Yui ran away faster than a scared neighborhood cat.

I didn't feel the urge to run after her, but I knew that I had to. After all, she needed to get home. In her hasten escape, she left the keys to the rental truck here. I picked the keys up and made my way to the front door to put on my shoes.

I made a deep sigh as I walked out of my apartment into the crisp spring evening. I began to make my way down the two flights of stairs to the first floor. With any luck, I was bound to run Yui sooner or later. 

As I trekked down the stairs, I yawned as I used one hand to cover my mouth.

I couldn't help it.

Today was a very long day, and right now, the only thing I wanted was for it to be over.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2