Chapter 6: Never Knew Ice Cream Could Turn Me On
53 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It had been 10 minutes since Yui dashed out of my apartment after puncturing my wall with the truck rental keys. I wasn't too worried about where Yui ran off to, though. Since I grew up with her, I had a vague idea of where she would be hiding. After a slight jog down the stairs, I made my way to the sidewalk. At night it was relatively quiet since the streets were less busy. Aside from me, only a few cars came down the road.

Perhaps I overreacted earlier, but after all, I now had to fix the hole in my apartment's wall because of her. On top of that, the security deposit on the new apartment was in jeopardy since the landlord warned me not to damage the interior. Even though it was all Yui's fault, I was the one paying the price. It was nothing new, though. I had been subjected to Yui's torment ever since we were little.

After walking a bit, I finally reached the crosswalk that led to the other side of the street. Naturally, I waited for the walk light to turn white since only criminals jaywalked. I stood at the apex of Japanese society and was too perfect to be a criminal. I was a living example of a model Japanese citizen. There was no way I would strip myself of that rank over something as trivial as saving a few seconds when crossing the street.

Also, I wouldn't want to be hit by a truck or some other vehicle of that size. Dying like that seemed painful and a tad bit unfulfilling. In my mind, only the utmost of losers would die getting hit by a truck.

After crossing the street, I walked further down the sidewalk until I saw a convenience store. There was a faint outline of a girl standing in front of the entrance, and as expected, it was Yui. After every fight we had, she would run off to the nearest convenience store and eat her troubles away. I wondered secretly how she never gained weight since we fought pretty often. I would keep those thoughts to myself, though, since I didn't want to die an early death...

Even though I still wanted to be angry at Yui, I knew I needed someone to take the moving truck back to the rental space. To have a somewhat reliable gopher, I quelled my anger and walked up to her. Yui was leaning on the convenience store's wall without a care in the world. The smugness in her demeanor annoyed me, but I had to be the bigger person. The rental truck was not going to return itself...

Yui was always a messy eater, but I was still surprised at the sight in front of me. There were streaks of vanilla ice cream all over her cheeks, and somehow she even managed to get it on her forehead.

What was she a dog? Did she just chomp away at it unhinged?

When Yui saw me, she began to lick some vanilla cream off her wrist. The way her tongue slowly crept across her wrist as she glanced at me kinda turned me on. However, it was all for naught.

With her mouth still filled to the brim with ice cream, she mumbled something along the lines of,"

"Took you long enough. I was getting sick of waiting for you."

My attraction towards her turned into disgust, and I said,

"It's rude to talk with your mouth full in public."

"Not like anyone else is here beside us, right? Loosen up a little, and maybe some girls beside me would actually want to talk to you."

Yui said that as she extended her ice cream toward me. 

"Want a bite?"

An indirect kiss from my cousin was tempting, but I'd have to pass since the ice cream was almost entirely melted. I liked anything that was free, but even I had my limits to what I would accept. Suddenly, a nice idea came into my head, and I said,

"No thanks, but you got stain on your shirt."

There was, in fact, no such stain on her shirt, but Yui being as gullible as she was, decided to look down anyways. I then poked her H-cup boobs with my index finger and promptly flicked her nose with it. With this prank, I got to do two of my favorite things in the world; sexually harassing my cousin and teasing her. I poked especially hard, hoping to get a feel of her breasts, but unfortunately, I only felt her bra's padding. 

Slightly disappointed, I sighed and said, "Now we're even for the apartment wall, I guess."

Yui was unphased by my prank, though, as I had pulled this childish trick on her any chance I could get. In fact, that was how I was able to measure the growth of boobs as we got older each year. I was proud to say that I had been doing this to Yui since we were 11.

Yui sighed and said, "As long as you don't make me pay for the wall's damage, that's fine by me."

Between Yui's boobs and money, money was obviously better. I had no intention of making Yui pay for the wall, but if that was an option, I wanted her to put it back on the table. 

Screw Boobs, I could see them on a porn DVD any time, but money was the single most important love of life.

Since Yui had caught me off guard, I stuttered,

"W-Wait a second. We're not even. I take it back! Now pay up!"

Yui then glanced at me and said, " No takesies, backsies. Besides, What kind of man takes back his word."

With conviction, I screamed,

"A broke one!"

Yui then retorted,

"Yusei, we both know that's a lie, you're more richer than me and my family combined."

What Yui said wasn't wrong since I, in fact, was extremely wealthy from all my successful stock trading, but that didn't mean I was about to turn down free money. Even so, I could tell that Yui would not or rather could not afford to fix my apartment's wall anyways. Forcing her to pay me would've been futile.

Instead, I came up with a compromise. I reached into my pocket to pull out the truck's keys and said,

"Take the rental truck back to the rental lot, and we'll be even, honest this time."

Yui finished the rest of her ice cream and smirked, 

"That's all you want me to do. Sure, sounds like a deal to me."

With me successfully making Yui my gopher, we decided to go our separate ways for the night once we left the convenience store and got back to the apartment complex. After exchanging our goodbyes, I headed upstairs while Yui headed towards the moving truck.

After I got back inside my apartment, I decided to go to my bedroom, and that's when I noticed something amiss.

There was shattered glass on the floor and a hole in the balcony's glass door.

A sudden thought appeared in my mind.

Was I seriously getting robbed on my first night here...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3