Chapter 1 – New “New Life”
570 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1 - New "New Life"

Closed door voice echoed in empty room.

The one entered the room was tall and fit 15 years-old teenage boy. Boy walked to the bathroom.  Looking at the mirror after washing his face and removing his sweaty clothes.

'I have to admit no matter how many times I see I'm extremely handsome. Well I was handsome in my previous life too but not to this extent.' thought to himself.

He had black hair and blue eyes. He was half asian. His half asian blood give him exotic look. His face like those models. He was tall for his age between 182-184. He had defined muscled body. 

'I like morning run it help me emptying my mind. And in my previous life I was sick so this kind of activities is new and fun to me.'

Boy look down and think 'I should thankfull my dad he is American , ı guess.' Remembering his deceased father let his mood down.

He start to think about his 15 years of life in this world with melancholy not fitting his age.

His name was Takashi Smith, 15 years old. His father was American while his mother was Japanese. Family lived in America. First he learnt they lived in America he dumbfounded after all UA in Japan so how he was supposed to be involved in story? But after some time he left his sadness, his family was nice people. His mother was gentle and his father was strict but caring person. He was lucky both life he has good family. And his body was healhty so has no problem with living in America. For this he was thankfull God.

His mother was businesswoman. She was beautiful woman with long black hair and black eyes. She was the one choose his name Takashi which mean "Noble". He liked his name. His father was a Hero. He wasn't the best one in America but for him he was the best. He had brown hair and blue eyes which he takes. Unlike his gentle mother he was a strict man but not uncaring. Opposite he cared them much.

When he was 4 he awakened his quirk. They call it "Magnetic Field" his power allow him to manipulate metals. Well, he was expected that but one surprising thing happened his power alsa effect his nerves. His thinking speed, his brain activities, his reflex speed increased. He was shocked by this. After calmed down he thought a hypothesis, God said he will make his potential equal to Mc. As far as he know Magnetos biggest display of power was effect stadium; well he died young so he wasn't read or watch all related thing so he was not sure. But All Might can just with affereffect of his punch damage buildings and Midoriya will supress All Might, thanks to nature of One For All, so this level of power is not enough.  Probably this is why his power level increase. This is not a bad thing for him so he wasn't bothered with it.

Thanks to his increased brain activity he was considered as genius. Well he knew how to read and basic math from his previous life. He didn't have a chance to go school because of illness but he still learned basics and his mental age is higher no matter how inexperienced he was. And with his quirk it was no strange to call him genius.

He like his school life which he longed in his previous life. Only problem he isn't good with kids after all he was early matured in his previous life and this one he has his memories from his previous life. So it was hard to see eye to eye.

Well he become sad again remembering all. Honestly he wasn't someone with a lot of emotion. And his quirk side effect also didn't make things better which reduce his emitions. His illness makes his heart hard. He wasn't someone who open it easly. But he opened it to his parents. Those who hard to open their heart to others will hated most to lose the one who they opened.

He sighed and thought 'Like mom said i have to live and overcome it'. 


Ring.. Ring..

The phone ringing sound echoed in empty room.

'I should change the ring sound it is demode.' Takashi thought random things while answering phone.

"TAKASHI SHOUNEN!! ARE YOU READY ? WHY ? BECAUSE I AM HERE!" sound was cheerful and loud.

'Extremely loud. Why he is this energetic in the morning?' thought to himself. 

"I am ready Uncle Toshinori. Sorry wait coming right away." he answered while putting his shoes.

"HAHAHAH! No need to hurry I am waiting in the car." well as you expected it was All Might. Honestly he was shocked by this. And more than his strengthened quirk. He has no relatives, after his parents passed away All Might contact him. Apparently his mother was Nana Shimura's niece. So All Might after learned that his masters family member become orphan thought, he should take care of him. This is why he came Japanese. Well All Might became his guardian but it has to be kept secret. After all All Might have a lot of enemy and if they know he was his guardian things can became ugly. He wasn't fluent in language but he can still speak so not much problem occur.

'I guess I should thanks mom, she was the one forcefully teach me Japanese.'

When he came Japanese was 6 months before exam to UA entrance. He study Japanese and History, other subject was not hard for him after all he went to school in America too. Test exams was rather easy. He had no problem in that regard. But after all he was here only for 6 months so his Japanese and history isn't up to his standart. Because of this he only became 4nd in general.

Practice exam was rather interesting for him. In anime it isn't felt but studens were strong. Realy strong. In the exam like anime 1st became Shoto, 2nd Inasa Yoarashi and he became 3rd. Well it is mostly related to speed so it was normal for him to lose these two. His power more leaning to destruction. 

While thinking these, he came to car.

11