Chapter 4 – Usual Lonely Night
385 7 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Announcement
First of all I hope you enjoy reading it. 10-14 days my schedule pretty empty so I probably relase at least 15 chapters, afterwards I may not be able release them regularly. Of course I plan to at least finish serie. MC won't become extremely OP. He will be around same level as Bakugo and Shoto well in my opinion they already OP enough. So he didn't effect overall storyline. But of course there will be some small change. FL will shown in early chapters but their relationship probably won't start until Kamino incident. At least currently I plan that way. After all MC have serius mental trauma it will take for him to open up especially for romantic relationship. FL isn't in Class 1-A this will only spoiler I will give.

Chapter 4 – Usual Lonely Night

After school ended Takashi walked toward his home.

'The first day ended. As usual I couldn't make a friend. Huh.. Not that I have unlikable character. No no no absolutely no! It must be this ice cold face of mine. Yeah I am sure of it. But aside from this it was fun all of them have unique character. I am not bothered with what others say so I probably have not much problem being friend with Bakugo. Shoto hard to say. He was like me introverted so I am not sure we can start talk. Aoyama not much bother with other. Mina well she is talkative so maybe. Momo well she was rich our social status match so we have more common topic to talk. Midoriya maybe he is passive guy so it is hard to say with my character I won't take initiative to talk others and with Midoriya it's up to luck. Kirishima and Kaminari well highest chance being friend with them. They are social people. Iida well he was too serious but high chance we can have conversation. Jiro shy person so chances are low. Uraraka and Asui have possibility. Oh by the way I noticed Mineta couldn't enter UA probably I take his place. The others I don't have much impression'

Takashi in his previous life spent his time in hospital so he doesn't have much chance to get friends. The one he made were like him stay there for treatment and like him they were also chronic ill so their friendship wasn't long. Watching them one after another left he stop being making friends to not get upset their depart. This and his illness cause his introverted personality. He isn't a antisocial person. He liked to have friend but trauma of losing them stop him taking iniative to make friend. 

He watched his surroundings while walking, Japanese in this world was not much different than America. Not that both different from previous world though. Technology here similar level to previous one but here because of quirk some areas develop well. Actualy aside from some mutant type quirk both world pretty much same. 

He look at the hero who patrolling. 'Heroes here more or less do similar jobs as police and fireman. Prevent crime and help disasters. Being hero isn't that glorious as shown. You have to risk yourself. Payment isn't up to par. When you succeed they will praise you but one failure enough for them take you down from sky. And worst part is family. There will be a lot of villian want to revenge on them.' thinking this part he lost in memories of that night.


Faint moonlight shone into mansion. There were several silhouette confronting family of three. 

"You should expect this when you sent my son jail, Electrogium." the one spoken was middle aged man with scar under his eyes. He was former mafia boss but now they called them villian. The one he talked was a 2 meter tall brown haired blue eyed handsome man. His name was John Smith. Hero name Electrogium. He was father of Takashi. 4 months ago he catch a villian an the one before him was father of that villian. He stay in a rather good region so he didn't except them to be able enter here. What he didn't know was mafia always have good connections, as a former mafia boss this man also have high network. Thanks to that he was able enter here.

"Well, you should expect that if you pick a fight against family, family take revenge on you." it was selfish logic. But it was way of life people were selfish. Good people always be minority. Although after that chaotic quirk war era, crime rate decrease but it didn't mean it end.

John look at villians. There are 12 of them. If they are just small ruffians he can easily take them down. But they are member of mafia. Among mafias in hero ages the one who can still survives were strong ones. And men in front him was member of one of the stronges mafia. Red Night. This is their name. Name can be a lame but it is came from their ruthlessness. If it was just him he wasn't this desperate but he can't allow them to hurt his family. He exhale slowly and spoke in deep voice.

"Can you let them go it is between us?" after hearing what John said the man with scar start to laugh.

"HAHAHA! What do you think?" said man and glared John. "I have make you example so people will learn they shouldn't mess up with us."


BEEP

After noticing horn sound he came out of his memories. He bow toward driver as an apology. 'I should stop this habit of mine. One day my day dreaming will cost my life.'

After this incident he came home without problem. Closing door and taking off his shoes he look around. This room was not a big one as he is living alone he didn't want to stay alone in a huge area. It worsening his mental disease. His house have one living room with american style kitchen, one bedroom and one bathroom. Altough it was small but by no means it isn't luxurious. He stay at luxurious complex. Rooms decored rather simple but expensive furnitures. There were 2 photos in living room. In one of the photo family of three. This was his childhood photo with his parents. Family of three look like came from fairy tale. All three have good looks and with smiling face they were picture of good family. Well of course Takashi didn't smile but his eyes. The other one was him and All Might. This photo is new. After they came Japanese taken. All Might in photo not muscular form but his skeleton form. But he liked it. It isn't hero All Might but it is Uncle Toshinori. To him All Might like family. All Might didn't know but young Takashi already see him as someone important to himself. 

After changing his clothes Takashi headed towards kitchen. Even before his parents depart, he cook his own food. His parents were busy people so he learned how to cook. He liked to cook so it isn't problem. He start to boil water. Takes ham and cream from fridge. His mood was good so he planning to cook something out of his healht diet. 'Spaghetti carbonara, I will eat you tonight!' declared with determination Takashi. After eating his dinner, he go out for running. When he came home from running he takes bath and look for studies. His Japanese is good but still not fluent enough for locals. So he have to learn well; for Hero good communication was important. And without good control over Japanese he can't be a good hero. After finishing his daily routine he goes to sleep.


Blood wet floor. There is heavy odor in the air. Boy look at his mother empty eyes. His brain stop thinking. He couldn't produce what happened. No, he know but he couldn't accept it. Why they have to die. He was happy, they were happy. Breathing getting harder. His reasoning lefting him, boy look at culprit of these; 3 men with tough look. His hatred take his ability to think and make him act. He gather all his power, give his all hatred for this attack. Mansion shake like there is an earthquake, walls crumble, earth rip apart. Men start to show fear but it was too late. Before they could react, they already dead.


Takashi wake up with heavy breath. He was sweaty all over. He turn around and look at watch 01.52 

Hah, Hah, Hah

'It looks like today less than 4 hour I can sleep.' thought Takashi while try to catch his breath. He was like this since his parents dead. Sleeping was torture. He will wakes up with taste of nightmare. He used to this, not like he have a choice. Medicine help but not solution.

He gets up and walks bathroom to take a bath. After taking bath he cames to living room. He takes Coke and start to watch Tv while lost in his random thoughts. This is his habit to forget pain make him lost in thoughts. Not best solution but at least give him some breath. 

'Hmm, tomorrow should be All Might class. There will be sparring team match. I wonder who will be my teammates. If I think compatibility Momo is best. She can create as much metal as I need. Uraraka also not bad. She can make them float, this will make my control over them easy. Kaminari also not bad choice metal and eletric good combo. Aside from these three others don't effect me much. It was in building so I have huge advantage. Building have high ratio of metal in them. And thanks to vibration caused by their steps I can determine their position. Midoriya and Bakugo should huge fight. It will be very interesting. 15 years pass so my memory of plot getting weaker and story will slowly change with me involved but I am not bothered with it much. I want to live so unless All for One plans to come for my head the other change won't effect me much. Ah, the crow yakuza guy maybe dangerous, students have fight against him. The other fight hard but life threatining ones are these two. Stain is strong but he uses sword so I can beat him. Without sword Stain is weak. His quirk not strong if he can't make me bleed. And I am good at martial arts after all my quirk rather weak in this aspect so I take lessons. And Stain without his quirk can't beat me one sided. Fights with Villain League isn't that hard unless I go after Shigaraki, others aren't able to one sidedly beat me. Well of course I can't beat them with my current power level. After all most of them adults with strong quirks. But I have ability to escape unless its 3 or more of them.' he passes time while thinking these kind of things.


Morning lights hit his face he gets up slowly from couch and headed to kitchen to prepare breakfast. It was omelette with cheese. After breakfast he change his uniform, lock the door and start to walk towards UA.

7