Chapter 7 – Ambush
281 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 7 – Ambush

"Today we will have Trial of Rescue." said Aizawa to class.

'Ah, I remembered what I forgot. Villian League will try to kill All Might. What should I do? Should I tell? No, it will be very suspicious. And in anime nobody die so there is no reason make others suspicious of me. It isn't bad either current Villian League aside from Shigaraki, Kurogiri and Nomu mostly consists of ruffians. They will be good practice target. But I shouldn't let my guard down. Accidents may occur anytime. ' 

"It was decided you'll supervised by a three-man team comprising me, All Might and one other person."

"This time, it is entirely up to you whether or not you wear your costume. Some of your costumes probably aren't adapted to the task at hand after all."

"The training area are fairly far away, so we will go there by bus. That's all. Get prepared."


(Izuku Midoriya POV)

We started to move toward bus. I was full of motivation. Every lesson is getting me one step closer to my dream. 

"How come you are in your gym clothes Deku?" said Uraraka-san to me. It was good question.

"Well you see, my costume got tattered during the battle training..." I smiled wearily. Kacchan and I got little carried away that day. But I wanted to win against him. If All Might is symbol of peace, Kacchan is for me symbol of victory. That is why I wanted to win. Although we win but I felt ashamed myself. I want to be hero but my victory wasn't a heroic one. That is why I will make this power mine and win against Kacchan.

While talking with Uraraka-san we sat our seat in bus. Our bus started to move towards our destination. 

"Hey Midoriya, I always say what I think no matter what's on my mind." said Tsuyu-san to me out of nowhere. I was slightly suprised. 

"Ah!? Hi! Asui-san" 

"Call me Tsuyu"

She turned and looked at me and said something make my heart stop.

Spoiler

"I love you"

Well this is just bad joke don't mind it.

[collapse]

"Your quirk reminds me of All Might's"

"T-That s-s-so !? Haha, but mine isn't like --"

"Wait up Asui, All Might never gets hurt" said Kirishima-san. Nice saving. "That's where the likeness ends."

"But I am kinda jealous of that kind of simple enhancer-type quirk. There's a lot you can do with one, and flashily too."

"My 'hardening' power isn't bad for punch-ups but it isn't flashy enough." said Kirishima-san while hardening his arms.

"In my opinion it is cool quirk. And I think it will be of great use to pro!" I gave my honest opinion to Kirishima-san.

"'Pros' huh~~ But you know, heroics has a lot about it that's more like a popularity contest too, right?" said Aoyama-san while sparkling. I always wonder how he manages to sparkle. Is it only me who has this question in his mind? "My navel laser is both flashy and strong enough for the pro level."

"But it'd be bad if your stomach collapsed!" said Ashido-san. Ouch, she hit where it hurts look Aoyama-san depressed, I guess? I can't tell he is still sparkling. 

"If we are talking the double whammy of flashy and strong, you can't skip Todoroki, Takashi and Bakugo." 

Tsk. Kacchan look embarrassed. I smiled lightly to reaction of Kacchan.

"Bakugo always fuming so he won't be very popular."  ah, don't say like that Tsuyu-san, deep down he is nice person. Just it is too deep so you can't see it yet. 

"YOU BITCH!! I'LL BE POPULAR TOO!!!" 

"See." said Tsuyu-san showing Kacchan to me. Well I can't say anything to it. Sorry Kacchan. But I can't belive my eyes... Others also start to make fun of Kacchan. I never dreamed someone also tease perfect Kacchan. Should I say as expected of UA. Frightening..


 

After lively bus trip we arrived our destination. 

'Wow. It's gigantic.' 

Place looks like miniature city. It separated a few section. There are mountain area, cave area, water area... Students of 1-A look around excitedly. Unlike them Takashi waiting in state of alert. He know this wouldn't be a fun training. His blood start to boil from anticipation for battle.

"This is a practical training area I created to simulate all kinds of disaster." said a man wearing weird astronaut clothes.

"It's space hero 'No. 13'!" said Midoriya excitedly.

"Wow! I have always liked No. 13" said Uraraka while jumping up and down. 

Aizawa started to walk toward No. 13.

"Hey 13, Where is All Might? He should be here already."

"It looks like he has to have some rest. While coming he started heroing and need a cool down now."

"Urgg. Whatever lets begin."

"Before we start I have to said one..two.. three.. four thing." said No. 13 with uncertain tone.

'Why all UA teachers are oddball.' thought Takashi with acceptance of his fate.

"I am certain all of you already aware but my quirk called 'Black Hole'. No matter what material get sucked into vortex, it will turn into dust."

'His quirk is my nemesis. I am glad he is hero.'

"Now that is perfect quirk for removing wreckage and saving people injured by disaster." said Midoriya.

"Yes..." with heavy tone No. 13 started to talk. "It is ,however, a power that could easily be used to kill people. And in that way it is no different from quirks of everyone here."

"During Mr. Aizawa's test you learned your powers true potential."

"During All Might test you took away a true sense of danger of brandishing those powers againts one another."

"This lesson will serve as a fresh start. Let's get to studying about how to wield our quirks for sake of human life!"

"YES!" said class in together.

Just we were about to start our trial, there descent a heavy pressure. Aizawa was the first to notice. There stood black gas like big circle. And a head popped out. There was a hand like decor on his face. His eyes filled with madness.

"Huddle together and don't move!" Aizawa shouted at us. "No. 13 protect students."

Man shaped black fog start to talk "Eraser-head and No.13.. According to the teacher's cirriculum Mr. All Might should be here and yet.."

"Where is he... We went through all this trouble.. You can't tell me All Might is not here." voice was irritating. Filled with malice and hatred. "I wonder if he'll show up if we kill the kids" 

Heavy killing intent showered us. This isn't first for me so I can stay cool but others became tense and afraid. I started to observe enemies.

'They brought a lot of small fries at least 60. Hmm. We could take them down, main problem is Nomu. Shigaraki and Kurogiri is strong but Eraser-head and No.13 is enough to deal with them. But Nomu can take us down by itself. I shouldn't act rashly or unlike anime some of us may die.'

"Sensei what about alarms?" asked Momo to No. 13.

"Of course we set some up, but..."

"Is this the only part of campus they've infiltrated, or are they attacking all other parts too?"calmly analyzed Shoto. 

"An isolated space away from school building.."

"At a time when there's a class scheduled.."

"They must have some solid objective. Looking at things this ambush isn't one without careful plan."

"I agree with Shoto, and that bird like things feel dangerous. Like predator." said Takashi. 

'This warning should make Aizawa at least more alert toward Nomu.'

"No. 13, start evacuation procedure! And try to call school!" Aizawa starts to walk toward villians without looking at us.

"Sensei, are you going to fight them alone?! Even if you suppress all of their quirks, there's so many of them. The battle style of 'Eraserhead' is to capture villians after erasing their quirks. Meaning, the main battle starts now."

Aizawa stoped moving. Turned and looked at Midoriya.

"A hero always has more than one trick up their sleeves. No. 13, I am counting on you!" said and jumped down to stairs.

After watching a while Aizawa's fight, we started to evacuate.

'Rather, Aizawa is too strong. How can someone too slim have that kind of explosive power? He is much stronger than Anime. Are all heroes and villians like that. If so I should be more careful.'

While we were heading towards exit Kurogiri blocked us.

"I am afraid I can not allow that." said like a gentleman. He puts his hand to his chest and gave butler salute. "Greetings. We are the Villian Alliance. I apologize for the presumption. But we took it upon ourselves to enter UA academy. In order to engage with Mr. All Might. We were wondering if we might be allowed to extinguish him, you see. Was Mr. All Might not meant to be in attendance at this juncture? Perchance, something been altered? Ah well.. Setting aside that.."  

Before he can finish his speech, Bakugo and Kirishima finish their suprise attack on him. Their attack was fast and accurate. But they choice wrong enemy, as seen, their attack have no effect on Kurogiri.

"That was quite perilous. To be expected. Though you may be mere students, you are also hero world's 'golden eggs'" said mildy Kurogiri.

"It's no use, just run! Run, you two!" said No.13 but he was a bit late. Kurogiri start to expand and covered most of the students. His voice echoed like coming from every direction.

"You will be scattered."

"Tortured."

"And Slain."

Before we can even resist all of us sent different place.

5