Chapter 8 – Mission: Clean the mobs
265 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 8 – Mission: Clean the mobs

Darkness wrapped up Takashi. 

He felt like he was swimming in the muddy sea.

It was hard to describe what he feels exactly.

His senses of time getting confused.

After what felt a few hours, he got out of darkness.

'It was worst. I don't want to use warp again.Huh, I am falling from sky. Can't he sent me properly.' with such nonsenses thoughts, Takashi tried to distract his discomfort caused by forced teleport.

Using metals in his shoes as medium, he stabilize his stance and slowed down his fall . After falling he start to observe his surroundings. He was delighted by what he saw. He is standing in ruins. 

'Hahaha, today is lucky day. I should finish here quickly and regroup with others. Shoto or Bakugo; I should search one of them. Nomu should have shock absorption so their power will at least able to damage it. But I am not sure can we defend againts it even with three of us together. In the anime Bakugo can't follow its speed with his eyes. So Shoto can't too. Well, I should be able to and probably I can react with my enchanted senses but I can't make much damage to it. Even if I uses sharp object to stab it, still it would absort part of damage and with its regenerative power he can take rest of the damage. So I will probably be killed. Looks like only choice is wait for All Mights arrival.' thinking these he also finished his observation.

'There are seven villians. Three of them mutant type. Others can't be sure. But I watched Aizawa's fight with them. If they are same level as his opponents they won't cause much threat to me.'

"Hehehe, what is it kid, scared?" said Thugs A.

"Look at him, all silent!" sneered Thugs B.

Takashi sighed their cliche antics. 'Why villians all used same pattern. Just attack. I mean, I could have been in weakened state because of forced teleport. You have suprise attack chance before I landed on the ground. But they can't. Because they may have a chance to win that way. Idiots.' 

I didn't bother to talk them. I slowly started to gather my power. After pulling enough power I used all in one move. This is a trick I learned. It has the same principle as compressing gas. Gather together and relaese it in one move. This move has high degree of explosive power. And also pretty fast. 

Thugs couldn't even react it before they nailed to wall. You can say I am cruel but sorry I don't have kindness to villians. Not anymore. And at least they kept their worthless life.

Fuu.

'I should calm down. Hmm. I guess I found Shoto.' Takashi turned toward hill covered with ice. 'He likes to make fancy moves.'


(Shoto Todoroki POV)

"Scatter us and kill us.. huh?"

"Sorry to say it, but to me it looks like you are just load of mooks who don't know their quirks from their rear ends."

I looked at the frozen villians. At first blush I'd surmise they could overhelm even elites with sheer numbers. And they thought they could use us as a pawns.. What a motley of goons. From the looks of it, actual number of threath 4 or maybe 5 people. So I should now..

"Oi. At this rate you will die from necrosis. But since I am aiming to become a hero, if possible I want to avoid such scenarios. So tell me what is your plan to take All Might down?"


After walking some time Takashi found Shoto. He is also coming towards his direction.

"It looks like you are okay. I was planning to regroup with you after seeing ice field." said Takashi.

"I am fine. I also heard loud noise coming from this direction so planned to check. But it is good that was you." 

"What do you think about current situation?"

"I got some info from villians. According to them, they planning to kill All Might with that bird-like mutant type. They called him Nomu."

"It gave them hope to kill All Might so even if he isn't as strong as All Might, he should be pretty strong."

"I think so as well. We should regroup with others. Aside from 4 or 5 people others shouldn't pose threath to others."

"I agree. All Might has power type quirk so that Nomu should have counter abilities against it. You and Bakugo would more threat to him, than me."

Duo continue to walk towards center while discussion about their situation.


(Katsuki Bakugo POV)

Hahh.. Hahh. 

It looks like this one was the last one. But they were weak.

"C'mon! We've gotto go save the others!" started to talk to me red haired bastard. "Since we got warped here, that mean the others are also still inside USJ! I am worried about them.

"We rushed ahead to attack that, so No.13 Sensei was forced to hold back.

"As a man we need to take responsilibty.."

"If you wanna go, go by yourself. I am just gonna go murder that warped gate mutherfucker!"

"HAAAH!" why this bastard look suprised. Too loudy.

"Now all the time you started to act like kid again.

"Plus physical attack against that guy are.."

"Shut it!" He won't stop talking. This idiot. There is no way that guy doesn't have real body. It looks like I have to explain to this idiot...

"He's enemies' escape and entrance hatch..

"So when the time comes I will pin him down.

"There is no way he doesn't have weakness.

"Got it, you bastard!"

"Yeh think he'd ever give yeh the chance brattt!! Quit yor braggin!!" 

Boom.

I blasted the moob who attacking me behind.

Did this stepping stone even know what is suprise attack!? Why you are shouting while making a suprise attack!?

"If he assigned these useless mookts to us, It oughta be fine."

"You mean that's why you are so calm? Wow, palm.."

Huuuhhh what is this bastard saying.

"I am always calm, you fucking hair for brains!!"

"Ah, There it is."

"Just fuck off already, see ya later."

"Wait up! I belive in my buddies. You are starting to sound real manly, Bakugo!

"I am with you now!"

"Don't pull me down bastard!"


(Izuku Midoriya POV)

Being a hero is always my dream...

Saving others with a smile in my face..

This is what I always want to do...

But first time I understood...

Being hero is not always about glories...

There is also struggles...

Aizawa-Sensei was pinning down to ground by mutant-type villian. His head was bleading.. His arm looks like broken... His whole body covered with injuries..

Honestly I am scared. Even Aizawa-Sensei lost. What should we do? My thoughts starting to become chaotic.

"Shigaraki Tomura." villian with warp quirk called the one with a hand in his face.

"Black Mist.. then is No.13 dead?" What No.13 is dead!? Despair start to overwhelm me.

"I have incapacitated him. However I am afraid students whom I couldn't scatter impeded me.. One of them able the escape.." There is still hope. If he can call help...

"Huh?!

"Huuuhhh!!!

"Black mist you...

"If you can't be a proper warp gate.. Then our plans've crumbled..

"There is no doubt if they throw dozens of pros at us, we can't win..

"It is game over..

"Ahhh!!!

"It is game over...

"For now shall we hop back?" 

Are they returning? Like that? Didn't they said they want to kill All Might? If they leave now, they'll only alerted UA of the threat they pose.. And what is 'game over'.. What are they even thinking?..

"Actually before that why don't we use this opportunity to take.." Before I can noticed his hand already making its way towards us. "The symbol of peace's pride down a notch!"

He touched Asui-san's face and..

Nothing happened. What?

He turned towards his back and look Aizawa-Sensei. 

"You realy are cool guy Eraser Head." he looks like irritated. 

No. no. no. no.

This guys isn't like others. 

They are clearly a league apart!

Before Aizawa-Sensei's power cease effect I have to stop him.

I will set free you Asui-san!

Run!

"Le-Let go of her!" 

"Nomu." 

Bang.

I punched him but my arms still okay! Did I control my power?

"Eh?"

What is this? When did he? It didn't have any effect.

No way..

In front of me stood mutant type villian. I couldn't even see when he came. And my punch didn't have any effect on this guy.

Ah. This guy..

This guy is their trump card against All Might.

"Nice punch there kid. You called it a smash..

"Are you All Might's follewer?

"Well, it doesn't matter though."

What should I do? What should I do?

Think.. Think..

There should be a way..

Bang.

"HAVE NO FEAR!

"FOR I HAVE COME!"

"Aaah. We got a continue."

4