Chapter 9 – Symbol Of Justice
372 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 9 – Symbol Of Justice

(All Might POV)

"I HAD A FEELING IN THE PITCH OF MY STOMACH.. 

"SO I CUT PRINCIPAL'S LONG STORY SHORT AND DECIDED TO CHECK ON YOU.

"I HAPPENED UPON YOUNG IIDA ON MY WAY HERE 

"THANKS TO HIM, I HEARD THE GIST OF WHAT HAPPENED."

I looked at the frightened kids. Some even crying.

Now you made me angry, villians...

However seeing they doing their best filled me with pride.

"IT'S ALL RIGHT NOW!

"FOR I AM HERE!!"

I said without smile. This time I am filled with anger. Only this time I can't smile like usual.

I started to take action. First the closest one, Aizawa. I ran and with simple blows knock out five villian. I lifted Aizawa and take a look at him.

He is in very bad condition. His arm.. His face..

"I apologize, Aizawa." 

After rescueing Aizawa, I looked at Midoriya shounen and other kids. I gathered my focus and full speed ran toward them. Before villians reacted I already saved the kids.

Huu.

I breathed out lightly. I am getting weaker. While bitter inside, I gave Aizawa to Midoriya Shounen.

"Head towards the entrance, you three! I have to leave Aizawa to you, he is unconscious. So hurry!"

"He really is quite fast, I couldn't follow him with my eyes.

"And yet, not as fast as expected.

"Could it be our intel was correct, that he was weakening.." said villian with hand in his face.

Intel.. It is some disturbing word. It is yet another reason for me to catch him.

"All Might, stay back. That villian with brain matter can take my punch, at the level of not breaking my arm."

You are kind, Midoriya Shounen.

"Midoriya, my boy...

"IT IS ALL RIGHT!"

But I can't step back against villians.

"CAROLINA SMASH" I decided to give them strong start. 

Other villian rushed up to front and take my frontal attack with his body. Not much damage.  He tried to hug me but I ducked and avoid him. I gave him another blow.

"I CAN'T BELIVE IT, MY BLOWS AREN'T WORKING!"

"Of course, Noumu have 'Shock absorption' ability. If you want to deal any damage, you have to slowly chip his ability out. But is he going to let you do that?"

"I THANK YOU FOR TELLING ME THIS! IF THAT IS ALL, IT WILL BE CINCH!!"

I sliped past his punch and griped his waist. Lets give him german suplex.

BOOM!

Urrg. It hurts. They opened warp gate to floor. He nailed my old wound. 

"So that's what you were planning.

"You planned to drive him concrete and seal his movements, huh."

What a tremendeus strenght! 

"It was Noumu's duty to stop your movements, so that I could open a gate while you were in that prone state.

"It is now my duty to eviscerate you.

"Some blood and organs will fill inside me but if it is someone your calibres.. I guess, I can endure it."

"ALLL MIGGGHTTT" 

Midoriya shounen don't come..

"OUT OFF FUCKING WAYY! DEKUUU!"

BOOM!

Good move Bakugo shounen! He pinned down the warp quirk owner. I felt cold from my left side. And the grip from right side lightened. Noumu's hand is hanging in the air. There was a metal bar where used to connect his arm to elbow. 'A freeze attack!? Todoroki shounen!? He has such precision over his quirk that he was able to freeze him without effecting me. And this metal Takashi Shounen!? Such destructive power and such accurate control. I have good pupils. Thank you boys.' 


After we make our moves All Might was able to set free himself from Noumu's grip. 

"The symbol of peace won't go down as easy as you clowns." said Shoto with as a matter of factly voice.

'Damn, so cool. I should say something cool, too. Nah, probably I will be embarrass myself if I try.' 

"You pinned down our revolving door..

"Well now.. This is quite the pinch.."

"Just as I thought, this prick was never all that sharp.

"If shadow-mist were your true form and you had no actual body then why would you have called any attack 'dangerous'?"

'I have to admit he is smart. Well, he often acts like idiotic emo so he is not often able to shows this side of him.' 

"Dooon't you move! The second you so much twitch I'll load you with a nice little explosion right here, right now!"

'Huh, Which one of you villian I wonder?'

"Not a very heroic line there, body." said Kirishima.

"We've been cornered and what's more you are all nearly unscathed.

"Man,I have to hand it to the kids these days.. At this rate The Villian Alliance will be a laughingstock...!

"Noumu, go ahead and finish explosion boy over there. We are rescueing our revolving door."

And weird scene appear in front of us. Noumu with half scattered body slowly started to get up.

"STAND BACK, ALL OF YOU!

"WASN'T HIS QUIRK A 'SHOCK ABSORPTION' QUIRK?!"

"I never said that was all. He also have super regeneration" 

In the blink of eye Noumu's body repaired itself. 

"Noumu is a artificially created in order to withstand your %100"

Noumu start to rush toward Bakugo. Takashi, who was waiting in full alert state act at the same time as All Might. He focused his power and using Bakugas gauntlet and belt pull him aside.


(All Might POV)

Not good, I have to save Bakugo Shounen. The one called Noumu rushed toward Bakugo Shounen. After seeing him I also started to run. I was planning to push Bakugo Shounen and take the hit but I change my mind after seeing Takashi Shounen also taking action. I rush Noumu and punch him. He flew some distance away. But the one with warp ability also escape using this opportunity.


"Kacchann!!!" shouted Midoriya.

"Huh huh.. he is, huh huh.. okay" Takashi said with heavy breath. 'I have to use my full power to save him. Altough I can see and react to him. But still I can only avoid one attack from him even with my all power. Well not one but I can at most 3-4 times avoid his attack. He is too fast. Almost as fast as All Might.'

Bakugo stood still there. It is natural reaction after all he just avoid death. This was the first time he felt this powerless. He couldn't even see his enemy let alone react. 

"Kacchan you dodged him?!" 

"No, you fucking idiot. This bastard pull me back." Bakugo said and point with his chin to Takashi.

Takashi had already settled his breath and answered them.

"My quirk enchant my reaction speed so I was able to react. But still I have to used my full power to avoid that attack. This Noumu is absurditly strong. 'Shock absorption', 'Super Regeneration' and this physical finesse. His abilities have at least minimal requirement to threatening All Mights life. But still I don't think All Might will lose." 

Others also thinking at the same way. Only Midoriya was nervous. He knows All Might is close to his limit. He saw No. 13 was making handsign to Aizawa while talking about All Might whereabouts. He guess All Might already hit his limit before today.


(All Might POV)

"It's 3v6" said Todoroki Shounen.

"And Kacchan exposed shadow guy's weak point."

"These guys are outrages but if give All Might some support, then we will send them packing no problem!" No, Kirishima shounen, still to early for you to involved in this fight. And how can I let kids fight while I am standing.

"NO! PLEASE ESPACE, KIDS!" 

"But if we hadn't come to support you earlier, it'd have been bad." said Todoroki Shounen to me. He has point. I was weakened. And I also understatement my enemies. But no more.

"YOU ARE RIGHT SHOUNEN! BUT NOW I WILL BE OKAY! ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS WATCH A PRO SHOW YOU HOW IT IS DONE!"

"Noumu, Black Mist do your things. I will deal with kids."

It is certaintly true- I don't have even a solitary minute left in me.. The rate I am weakining is much faster than I'd thought. I got to finish it fast! Why you ask?

"Let's clear the game and return!" said villian with hand in his face while running towards kids.

I breathed in and focused.

BECAUSE I AM THE SYMBOL OF THE PEACE!!


Takashi watched alertly Shigaraki.

'He is fast, I have to admit I understatemented him too much. He is at least high rank pro level. And if he gets close he can comperabable to top heroes.' while Takashi analysing Shigaraki, his breath stoped for a moment. He looked towards All Might with shock. Current All Might was like another person. The pressure he giving was enough to make weak willed villians to piss themself.

'So this is The Symbol Of The Peace. Even when he is weakened his aura is frightening.' while Takashi was shocked All Might vanished. The next moment Takashi was blown away. He opened his eyes wide. Looking toward All Might who standing punch to punch with Noumu, thought to himself. 'This is just after effect of their clash and I already rendered half useless. If this is just weakened state I wonder how strong he used to be in his peak. God said I will have same potential with Midoriya which mean I will have the potential to supress this power level. I can't wait!'

Takashi landed floor stably and start to watch their fight. The wind was making hard to see front.

"I told you before...

"He has shock absorption." said Shigaraki with mocking tone.

"I'M AWARE!"

All Might and Noumu exchange blows after blows. They were getting faster each second. And even Takashi started to has a hard time to catch their speed. He couldn't get any closer. After effects of their exchange was enough to push him back.

"IT'S SHOCK ABSORPTION, NOT TOTAL NULLIFICATION!! IT MUST HAVE A LIMIT, NO?!!

"HE WAS MADE TO WITHSTAND MY %100! IN THAT CASE I'LL JUST GIVE IT MORE THAN %100!!"

Takashi watched All Might carefully, like he didn't want to miss a single second. He etched this moments in his mind. Years later when they asked him on TV show; what is his most remarkable memory was he will be answer them "All Might's first fight against Noumu. It was what shaped my path as a hero."

"A HERO IS SOMEONE WHO SMASHES THROUGH EVERY OBSTACLE LIFE PUTS HIS WAY!

"DO YOU KNOW OF WHAT I SPEAK, VILLIAN?!

"PLUS ULTRA!!" with last punch All Might send Noumu flying away. "I really have gotten weaker. In my heyday it'd have taken five good punchs, tops.

"Now I threw more than 300 punch" said All Might with a smile. Even though he was covered with injuries he didn't forget his smile.

4