Chapter 10 – Run Barry Run
189 4 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 10 – Run Barry Run

(All Might POV)

"He weakened ..

"He have weakened ..

"Where is this weakened ...

"Did he lie to me? ..

"Officially too strong ..

"You cheated.."

The bad guy with a hand mask on his face murmuring to himself ringing in my ears. I run out of time. However, I cannot show my weakness here.

"WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? WHERE ARE YOUR PREVIOUS BRAVADO YOUNG MAN! YOU WILL FINISH THE GAME!

"TRY IF YOU CAN!"

Surrender boy. I don't have much time left ...


(Izuku Midoriya POV)

"It seems that this place is over .. As expected from All Might ..

"No need for us here, let's go." Shoto said.

"Midoriya, we really need to retreat or we'll be taken as a hostage." added Kirishima.

You are wrong ... It's not over ... Only I know the truth ... All Might is out of time.

"Let's wait a little longer, but I agree with our retreat to a safe distance." Takashi's spoke as I was thinking exactly how to convince them to stay here.

"Why? Taking Aizawa Sensei to the safe zone is a more reasonable option." Shoto stated.

"It's true, but we don't know if they have any other trump cards. The extra caution won't hurt." Takashi explained.

Thanks, Takashi. Although I don't want them to see the problem of All Might, this option is better if it saves his life.

"Shigaraki Touma, calm down, please. Look carefully, you can see the damage he has taken.

"The kids have moved a certain distance, if we work together there is a certain chance. We can kill him."

The fog man's speech made me goose bumps. He's right if they attack right now, they can succeed. I have to do something. I have to protect All Might.

Think .. Think ..


'Fog Head is really a problem. Shigaraki is half mad, although he is strong, he can be managed, but his morale is up because of this fog head. Other heroes at the school are coming, I can sense them, apparently I won't have to intervene. But the problem is if I let them escape? I'm sure I can stop them but this will lead to  bigger problems. I have no obsession with following the plot. But I don't want to stand out before All For one goes to jail. If he takes interest to me, it's a big problem. My chance of survival is low. This time I will quit, but Shigaraki must die when All For One is arrested. Only then All For One loses. '

Kurogiri and Shigaraki began to close their distance from All Might. However, at that time, Midoriya rushed towards Kurogiri with incredible speed.

"Let go of All Might !" Midoriya shouted while gripping Kurogiri's body. Seeing this, Shigaraki took action to touch Midoriya. Just as Shigaraki was about to touch him, he felt pressure in his hand. He was shot in the hand.

"THEY FINALLY COME!" The relieved voice of All Might was heard.

'Close call. I would have to make a move almost. Even if I watched the anime, it has been 15 years; I have difficulty remembering the main events let alone the details. However, it seems that Midoriya is still protected by the plot armor. Or is it just a coincidence? ' Takashi began to think with a serious expression on his face.

“Sorry, folks,” said Snipe. Takashi checked those who came.

'It seems that all the teachers have come. I can finally relax a little bit. It is difficult to stay in constant high tension. Shigaraki doesn't seem that strong at first glance, but his Quirk is a very dangerous, moment of emptiness enough to get you. '

"Ahh.. they came... they camee..

"It's game over.." said Shigaraki.

Seeing the escape of Kurogiri and Shigaraki, Takashi thought, 'It looks like it's going to be hard to eliminate Shigaraki without taking Kurogiri down. I wouldn't have expected anything less though. If he was weak, All for one would not send him to protect Shigaraki. Anyway, it is not the time to think about these for now, I'm tired and hungry. I don't want to use my brain. '

So we came to the end of the eventful lesson.

 

4