Update
213 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello guys! sorry for the radio silence recently, things have been a mess in my life.

First of all, I would like to say that this novel is NOT abandoned and that I will DEFINITELY continue writing when things calm down in my life.

I will delete this spiel when I am back to writing, but for now, please forgive my sudden disappearance.

The reason why I suddenly went to radio silence out of nowhere was that there was a corona outbreak in my apartment complex, some guy got it and was pretty asymptomatic for a while, managing to spread it to a considerable amount of people who used the common areas, which resulted in a right old mess.

Turns out I was one of the fools who got the virus. Thanks to my youth, I was able to avoid the worst and only suffered the most painful cold of my life for a few weeks, the problem being that as I lived with my family (and most of them are in the worst age rage) I had to be quarantined in a separate house (My uncle has a vacation home).

In the end, I decided to just focus on studying Computer Science concepts and taking care of my health, leaving the story a bit to the wayside, my plan was to get over the sickness and start writing again, which is why I didn't deem an update necessary, but I now realize that I had underestimated the Pandemic, as another family member of mine got the virus too, and he had to be hospitalized.

As I had gotten over the virus by that time, I was the safest bet to take care of him in the hospital, which I did for a while, thankfully my family member managed to recover and things have started to calm down. I still have a lot of things pending and a massive backlog of stuff to do, but I promise that I will continue writing as soon as I can, thank you for your patience.

TL;DR : Got corona and a family member got corona.

2