Making a Country
163 4 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The invitation brought by Sunan Ampel was received by Raden Patah and his staff in Demak and the People of East Java. Then Raden Walang Sungsang invited the Ngayogyakarta Hadiningrat palace.

 The delegation from Samudera Pasai said he would join. The Sultanate of Makassar also sent its envoy to Bogor Pasundan to merge into one. The Kingdom of Bali stated that they would join us on condition that they become a special region like Ngayogyakarta Hadiningrat.

 "Have you come from Indo-China? If not, we will reduce the relationship with the kingdoms that exist in Indo-China, ”I asked the West Java Ulama as well as Sunan Gunung Jati who is the son of Nyai Rara Santang.

 "The Caliph does not need to worry, they said they joined, and sent envoys to recognize the Islam that we profess"

 "You are right! Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:

 لا اكراه فى الدين قد تبين الرشد من الغي فمن يكفر با لطا غوت ويؤمن با لله فقد استمسك با لعروة الوثقى لا انفصا م لها وا لله سميع عليم

 Laaa ikrooha fid-din, qot tabayyanar-rusydu minal-ghoyy, fa may yakfur bith-thooghuuti wa yu`mim billaahi fa qodistamsaka bil-'urwatil-wusqoo langfishooma lahaa, wallohu samii'un 'aliim

 "There is no compulsion in (adhering to) religion (Islam), in fact it is clear (the difference) between the right path and the wrong way. Whoever denies Tagut and believes in Allah, then indeed, he has held (firmly) a very strong rope that will not break. Allah is All-Hearing, All-Knowing. "

 (Surah Al-Baqarah 2: Verse 256)

 "Then for you according to the Al-Qur'an has been predicted"

 Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:

 وَا لَّذِيْنَ يَقُوْلُوْنَ رَبَّنَا هَبْ لَـنَا مِنْ اَزْوَا جِنَا وَذُرِّيّٰتِنَا قُرَّةَ اَعْيُنٍ وَّا جِْ

 wallaziina yaquuluuna robbanaa hab lanaa min azwaajinaa wa zurriyyaatinaa qurrota a'yuniw waj'alnaa lil-muttaqiina imaamaa

 "And those who say, O our Lord, grant to us our spouses and our descendants as pleasing to (us), and make us leaders for those who fear."

 (Surah Al-Furqan 25: Verse 74)

 "I do not want to be arrogant after the state was formed, because being arrogant is the crown of Allah SWT and humans should not be arrogant" I advised all Palace Soldiers at the Pasundan Palace not to be arrogant after the Indonesian Caliphate was formed.

 "Thank you for the advice of the Caliph, we will remember it." The Palace Soldiers were moved by my advice.

 A few days later all the delegates from each region in Indochina and Nusantara were gathered in the Sunda Kelapa area. Precisely the area where the National Unity Monument will be built. Those people brought whatever gifts they could, no matter the produce, jewelry or even some that didn't bring them because they were too short. They include:

 Muhammad bin Muhammad Al-Fatih (I).

 Sunan Ampel (Raden Rahmat).

 Sunan Kalijaga (Raden Mas Said).

 Raden Patah (Sultan of Demak).

 Dalem Batu Renggong (Special Region of Lesser Sunda).

 Sultan Hasanuddin Makassar (Rooster from the East).

 Sultan Ali Mughayat Syah (Nanggroe Aceh Darussalam).

 Sultan Babullah (Ternate-Maluku)

 King Thammaracha IV (Kingdom of Sukothai) and.

 Sultan Selim I as the organizer of the State Unification Congress.

 "I unite the archipelago and Indo-China into one is to ward off Western nations and eastern nations such as Tartars and Japan, I do not force you"

 I began the course of the Congress with a welcome meal while I spoke. By the way, the food is 21st century food which is definitely Halal such as Grilled Fish, Geprek Chicken, Cold Drinks, and Water.

 Everyone finished their meal first before they talked about their problem that made them want to join. Not forgetting I use my language skills which can speak many languages. For languages ​​in Southeast Asia I am fluent in the language.

 "Excuse me, Mr. Muhammad, I am King Thammaracha IV of the Sukothai Kingdom. We join you because you want to realize the Prophecy of our elders who want to unite Southeast Asia and banish the Khmer and Champa Kingdoms that attacked us, we will hand over our territory to you if you succeed in driving them away, and remember we never break the promise that has been said! " The Sukothai Kingdom is in ruins.

 "The Kingdom of Bali We will sincerely become your territory but it must be a special area of ​​Bali" Batu Renggong wants unity on the condition that the special region of Bali.

 "We, from the representatives of all the Islamic sultanates of the archipelago, only want the freedom to embrace Islam"

 I immediately replied, "This Caliphate is free to embrace any religion, but if you want to be tax free you have to embrace Islam forever, but I don't insist." I issued a Gold Coin, an example of the currency to be used, consisting of Dinar Gold Coins and Dirham Silver Coins of 75 million. chip.

 "Guests please take enough for the improvement of their respective areas and for military assistance will be carried out no later than 12 months" Sultan Selim read the contents of the letter I submitted to him.

 "With the permission of Allah, Subhanahu Wata'ala, the Caliphate was formed, which is called the Indonesian Caliphate! If you agree to raise your hands and we celebrate the formation of this country today as the Day of Unification of the country! " The guests and I were presented with a shadow puppet show brought by Sunan Kalijaga.

 "Everyone, please bring this book. This book is an Indonesian language book, which is the perfected Malay language, and this one is an English book for us to be ready to deal with western people!" So the National Language is Indonesian and English. With equitable education, the people will become stronger and more advanced.

 After a week in Sunda Kelapa, the invited guests withdrew to their respective regions and began to introduce the Indonesian Caliphate to its citizens in their region. The capital city of this country is the city of Bogor, with the area, the Malay peninsula, Sumatra, Java, Kalimantan, Sulawesi, Maluku, and the Lesser Sunda Islands as the starting area.

 August 17, 1521 the establishment of the Indonesian Caliphate, its territory quickly expanded to Burma Myanmar, Khmer Cambodia, and Champa.

 When the country was 79 years old in 1600 AD, Diplomats from the Ming Dynasty wanted to establish political relations with the Indonesian Caliphate. Since then the Indonesian Caliphate is famous for its rapidly growing military, the Navy as the second strongest navy in Asia after the Ming Dynasty, and after that is Tokugawa Ieyasu which is none other than Japan.

 "Luckily we have a very wise leader, I wish the Caliph a long life!" One The people of the city of Sunda Kelapa or Jayakarta made people follow him who praised the Caliph Muhammad Al-Fatih.

 “Long live the Caliph! Allah is the Greatest! Allah is the Greatest! Allah is the Greatest!" Starting from the community Jayakarta city residents penetrated all parts of Indonesia until they heard the Ming dynasty in mainland China.

 “Long live the Caliph! Allah is the Greatest! Allah is the Greatest! Allah is the Greatest!"

 “Long live the Caliph! Allah is the Greatest! Allah is the Greatest! Allah is the Greatest!" that voice continued to reverberate nineteen times and this event became an important history of a prosperous Indonesian Caliphate.

 (I remind you once again! This is fictitious! Only my dream as a writer, sorry if anyone protests but this is only for entertainment).

8