Growing up!
123 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Within twelve months the ICA troops or the abbreviation of the Indonesian Caliphate Army had been trained very well under the supervision of the Caliph Muhammad Al-Fatih using an Istinggar or rifle. IR-01 or better known as the Istinggar Rifle as war training material in the forest and in residential areas. And for war games, Using the E-02, namely the American M1 Garand in 1936, but with the ability to produce goods without the materials owned by the Caliph R-02 as the forerunner of the M1 Garand rifle.

 "How about your training and sports? Eat enough and drink enough so that you can rise to become the elite forces of the Caliphate! Registration is open for free after we will annex the Khmer Empire Territory of Cambodia, Champa, and Myanmar. ”The Caliph Muhammad Al-Fatih distributed bullet-proof steel plate vests to the troops.

 "Thank you Khalifah! We will do our best with the permission of Allah SWT. ”The soldiers are lucky to have a great commander like the Caliph Muhammad Al-Fatih.

 "Remember not to be too harsh on old people and children, if they fight, just handcuff them without hurting them!" The strength of one Indonesian Caliphate Soldier is equal to 10 modern USA Elite Forces in comparison. Thanks to that, none of the people of the Indonesian caliphate opposed or rebelled, because they knew that what the Caliph Muhammad Al-Fatih was doing was for the common good.

 "We must clean our rooms before going to war, Assalamualaikum!" The general obligation of soldiers of the Indonesian Caliphate is at least to clean up what they have.

 Caliph Muhammad Al-Fatih sing alone to determine the national song entitled Cinta Tanah Air (in reality Ya Lal Wathan).

 "The heirloom of the heart, O my homeland

 Your love is in my faith

 Don't hinder your fate

 Rise up, O my people

 The heirloom of the heart, O my homeland

 Your love is in my faith

 Don't hinder your fate

 Rise up, O my people

 Indonesia is my country

 You are the banner of my dignity

 Who came to threaten you

 Will perish under your thorn ,,,,

 Who came to threaten you

 Will perish under your thorn ,,,, "

 The Ottoman Turkish Poet expert heard the very melodious voice of the Caliph Muhammad Al-Fatih, which was very reassuring to record the song sung by the Caliph Muhammad Al-Fatih. Khalifah Muhammad recently received the title Al-indunisia which means Indonesian.

 The song was distributed throughout the country, the people agreed that the song Cinta Tanah Air became the National Song. Through the Indonesian People's Council, this is the Structure of the Indonesian Caliphate:

 • Heads of State and Government:

 Caliph Muhammad Al-Fatih Al-indunisia.

 • Assistant to the Government (Prime Minister, five years elected by the people and ratified by the Caliph:

 Walisongo (First Prime Minister to nine).

 • General ICA (Indonesian Caliphate Army):

 Ground forces: Raden Walang sungsang (First General).

 Navy: Joko Tingkir (Second General

 Air force (1700 AD) Not yet formed, formed in 1700

 M.

 State Intelligence: Kiai Hasanuddin.

 Spokesperson for the Caliph: Nyai Rara Santang.

 • Governor:

 Sumatra: Governor Ali Mughayat Syah

 The Malay Peninsula: Governor Ahmad Khan I (Islamic name Raja Thammaracha IV) in 1521-1531 AD, and was replaced by the Ulama of the Malay Peninsula Tun Sri Abdullah until 1600 AD

 Java: Governor Raden Patah (all Java and Madura).

 Kalimantan: Governor Selim I (Resigned from the Sultan of Turkey, chose to go to Indonesia).

 Sulawesi: Governor Hassanudin (The entire island of Sulawesi).

 Maluku: Governor of Baabulah (Maluku and North Maluku)

 DKK of the Lesser Sunda Islands: Governor of Batu Renggong.

 The regions that will come into the Indonesian Caliphate in the next year (1522 AD) are Cambodia, Champa and Myanmar.

 The movement of the Indonesian Caliphate seems to have attracted the Ming dynasty, if they succeeded in making good relations with the Caliph Muhammad Al-Fatih Al-indunisia, then they could expel the Mongol Tartar Forces which carried out a large-scale invasion after several hundred years before losing to Majapahit.

 It doesn't feel like it has been twelve months and it's time to carry out a rescue and expansion of the region in Southeast Asia.

 The Khmer Empire or the Khmer Empire, was a Khmer empire that existed from 802 to 1432 AD. The Khmer Empire was once the largest agricultural empire in Southeast Asia, centered in present-day Cambodia. This kingdom, which separated itself from the Chenla Kingdom, at some point ruled or controlled areas that today include Laos, Thailand and Vietnam. At this time in 1522 AD, it quickly entered the hands of the Indonesian Caliphate, following Champa and Myanmar.

 The IR-01 and R-02 rifles were very strong in the hands of the Indonesian Caliphate Army. The people quickly converted to Islam because the Caliph Muhammad Al-Fatih did not want slavery in his country.

 The total population in the population census of 1600 AD was around 1,260,549,701 people. Population growth from 1523-1600 between 10 million inhabitants to 20 million inhabitants per year. To the extent that the Caliph Muhammad Al-Fatih reduced the population growth rate to 1,206,809 people per year with a percentage of 1.5% -3.9%.

 Even more proud, ICN or Indonesian Caliphate Navy (Indonesian Caliphate Navy), dubbed the “Crescent Moon Fleet” Crescent Moon Fleet because it attacks at night, and disappears at sunrise.

 "Education checks, HR checks, SDA checks, and technological developments in all fields" I received a report from the courier Khalifah I had assigned.

 "There is a problem, O Caliph!" The spy assigned by the Indonesian prime minister Sunan Muria as the ninth prime minister with the longest term of about 15 years or 3 terms.

 It is now the year 1610 and we have lost Maluku because of the carelessness of the Caliphate soldiers who were not routine patrols in eastern Indonesia. And my mistake is also because it only has political relations with mainland China rather than its own territory.

 "Kanjeng Sunan please prepare the Navy Forces and ships that have been refurbished, also prepare them with a good mentality"

 "Well then I say goodbye, assalamualaikum!" I ordered Sunan Muria to prevent the Torture Incident of 20 Maluku Heroes who fought the Dutch to death.

 This event must not happen no matter what, I have to take decisive and wise steps so that mistakes do not occur. Because Sultan Babullah was defeated by the Dutch. The enemy that I am referring to is the Dutch VOC, the Dutch trading company which became the forerunner to the establishment of the Dutch East Indies State. I have to defend the smallest area so that it doesn't fall into Dutch hands.

 "It seems that I will make news so that the people of the Indonesian caliphate are aware of the Dutch influence in Maluku, and the people will not be affected by the Dutch tactic called Devide et Empera or divisive tactics"

 A month later after the latest news regarding the Dutch VOC Colony in Maluku was spread, the People of the Indonesian Caliphate demanded that the Caliph Muhammad Al-Fatih attack Maluku for the liberation of the Maluku People who were tortured by the Dutch.

 The Siege of Maluku which will be known by the West, especially the Dutch, as the Maluku Siege or the Last Stand of VOC in Maluku. Caliph Muhammad Al-Fatih's plan after doing that, He would be on good terms with the collapsing Ming Dynasty, as well as the massive Invasion of the Dutch State in Europe.

7