Siege on Maluku
120 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On 3 September 1610 AD, Maluku Province led by Sultan Babullah II replaced his father who could no longer lead the people. But unfortunately his tenure as governor of Maluku had to die, from January 1, 1610 to September 3, 1610 AD because he was killed by a mysterious person suspected of being Dutch. The next day 50,000 Dutch troops brought about 500 Sail Warships.

 Armed with a sword, sharp bamboo, sickle, hoe, and old Turkish cannon, the people of Maluku defend the sovereignty of the Indonesian Caliphate in their area which is none other than Maluku Province. This province compared to other regions of the Caliphate was a remote village among the major cities. But the sense of Maluku people's nationalism and the Governor's soldiers.

 "Attack!!!" The Dutch ship knocked down the stone wall dividing Ambon City with a cannon.

 “Ora ora ora !!! Attack !!! Those Indigenous people deserve more to be our slaves !!! ” The Dutch Soldiers ridiculed the Panic Maluku people arranging the defense with makeshift tools.

 "Bomb!!! Dor, Dor, Dor! Bomb!!!" The sound of Dutch cannons and Musket rifles echoed in the area.

 Maluku People Set Up Resistance Forces against the attacking Dutch. The Soldiers of the Maluku Governor did not stay silent, some of them took out their swords and charged towards the beach where the Dutch Soldiers were. Meanwhile, the others took out the Turkish Cannons in the warehouse and fired the cannons using the "Salvo" tactic taught by the Caliph Muhammad Al-Fatih through the Governor of Baabulah. Salvo tactic is to fire the cannon or rifle simultaneously, impacting the enemy. The Salvo tactic injured many Dutch troops and made many holes in the Dutch ships so that many sank or sank.

 "When will help from our Navy arrive?" Forces Commander Governor Ali Zainal Abidin asked the inter-provincial communications officer.

 "Around 5-7 days at the earliest, we have to be able to hold them back until our navy arrives, please tell the people of Maluku!" Communications officers have access to instant information sent via the eagle delivering messages from the Caliph.

 "Fortunately, the Caliph Muhammad Al-Fatih has predicted that this will happen, somehow if the Caliph Muhammad Al-Fatih is not efficient." Under these conditions, the deputy communications officer between provinces still praised the government's performance.

 "O people of Ambon city, we are the last line of this province! We have to defend it no matter what! I am Ali Zainal Abidin declaring, Allahu Akbar! " Commander Ali Zainal Abidin burned the spirit of struggle for the people of Maluku to the death.

 "Allah is the Greatest!!! Allah is the Greatest!!! Allah is the Greatest!!!" three million inhabitants of Ambon City attacked the Dutch troops who were resting at the Dutch soldiers camp in the south of Ambon City.

 With makeshift weapons, and blindly, the people of Maluku, especially the people of Ambon city, slashed, stabbed, beat, and kicked Dutch Soldiers in their Camp. About ½ of the Dutch troops were injured and several of them were killed. As for the civilian casualties that day about 50,000 people were seriously injured, 9,500 people died in the fighting.

 The next day, September 4, the reinforcements from the Netherlands came to help the wounded Dutch soldiers and the troops brought over 40,000 troops with 50 wheeled cannons, and 14 large sailing ships.

 “Help from the Kingdom of the Netherlands is coming !!! We're saved !! " The Dutch troops who survived death on the first day of battle, could only be afraid that if the Indigenous terrorists attacked again, especially the Maluku people attacking in large numbers, it was very troublesome for the Dutch people.

 "Please. Don't send us to this region again!" The officer of the Royal Navy of this region said that the military was nothing to worry about, but the proof is that many of our people suffered because of these Indigenous terrorists. "One of the victims from the Dutch who survived scolded the Dutch Relief Officer.

 "People say in the European market, here the natural resources are abundant, plus the indigenous people are not able to fight us, that is. They say the officers of the Navy." The reinforcements officer also did not want to be blamed for incorrect information.

 The people of Ambon city swiftly seized the Dutch Musket Rifle and Dutch Cannon which lay among the corpses of the Dutch soldiers. For the corpses that were so numerous, they were buried en masse so as not to cause disease. The fighting resumed the following day. This time the most victims were in the Maluku People's Kubu, around 50,000 people, and the Dutch Soldier Kubu 16,000 people.

 “Damn it !!! Why can't we get to this territory easily? Even though we have deployed 100,000 great Dutch soldiers !! "A Dutch soldier who was held captive by soldiers of resistance to the Dutch could only swear in English.

 "Please don't talk dirty here! You are a prisoner here! So you have the right to be silent!" Commander Ali Zainal Abidin, who is fluent in English because he is studying at Madrasah Aliyah in Java, slapped him while scolding the Dutch prisoner.

 The average person who fought against the Maluku people was probably 60% killed or 40% seriously injured by farming tools and sharp bamboo. After hearing the scolding from Commander Ali Zainal Abidin, the Dutch Soldier took the initiative to divide the unity of the Maluku people, whether it succeeded or not so that he could be released on parole.

 “… Fluent English !? When our Dutch troops come to save me, you will not be safe! No one can save you nationless natives! Not even your God or your leader if there is one. ”This Dutch soldier apparently tried to break our unity by insulting Allah and our noble Caliph, this is the limit where he can speak freely.

 “You and the Dutch that you are proud of can insult me ​​and the people of Maluku, we can still forgive you! But, when you insult Allah, the leader of our noble country without you knowing what he is like, we will execute you today in the square! "Commander Ali Zainal Abidin was getting furious, because Allah and the Caliph Muhammad Al-Fatih were insulted.

 “Noo! Please don't do that !! Please Forgive me! I still want to be Alive! " because of his own words, the Dutch soldier, who was a high-ranking officer, could not do anything when Commander Ali Zainal Abidin was furious.

 “This Dutchman said he insulted Allah, our Lord, and the Caliph Muhammad Al-Fatih as our leader !!! What is the penalty for harassment of our Religion and Country? " Commander Ali Zainal Abidin asked in a high tone to those who belonged to the resistance.

 “Whip punishment !!! Fairest punishment !!! " Maluku resistance soldiers finally decided to execute the perpetrators of the abuse of Religion and State.

 The next day, the body of the perpetrator was thrown into the Dutch troop camp. The fighting continued into the seventh day on 10 September. Where the Indonesian Caliphate Navy came to reclaim Maluku Province which was in the hands of the Dutch who were busy with Maluku Resistance forces.

 The Indonesian Caliphate Navy emerged from West Ufuk with 5 Ironclad Warship, 50 Tugboats and 25 Gunboats carrying 2000 Denjaka elite troops.

 (I have made this unfair, I will suffer the Dutch Royal Party this season)

 “Alhamdulillah, Commander !!! On the western horizon of our Marines are here !! " the arrival of the Indonesian Caliphate Navy is good news for the people of Maluku.

 "Allahu Akbar wa lilla hil Hamd, the Caliph did not leave us !!" Replied the Forces Commander Governor Ali Zainal Abidin with deep gratitude.

 The Royal Netherlands Navy did not think that there was a strong country with ships that were being developed by the British Royal Navy. Many of the Dutch royal ships in Maluku were no longer usable, many of the cannons were damaged.

 The idea for the Ironclad Warship originated in the early 17th century was planned in England. Ironclad battleships or battleships covered in iron (covered with iron plates in certain parts) is a type of naval battleships of the latest model which became very popular in the mid-19th century. The construction of the ship is in the form of the addition of an iron layer on the hull of the ship which previously used wood as a base material. This concept was developed by naval warship designers in Europe and the United States as a form of a race to win navy warfare. The era of armored ships lasted for about fifty years (1855 - 1905) before the outbreak of World War I (1914-1918).

 Has the main weapon in the form of long-barreled cannons and bullets capable of producing destructive explosive power. Armament on the front deck of the ICN Jundi is 36 68 pound (30.84 kg) cannons that can fire three types of bullets: standard, case and canister with a range of up to one mile (1.6 kilometers). Then the 8 110 pound (49.89 kg) cannons of Armstrong can launch two types of fire with a target range of two miles (3.2 kilometers). The two main weapons are controlled by special experts who can operate the cannon stably and with direction. Some of the available devices include; gun turret, muzzle-loading rifted gun, turret machinery and pivot mechanism.

 The ship is driven and operated using steam engine power. By utilizing the power of the steam engine, the ICN Jundi armored warship can travel at a maximum speed of 14.5 knots (26.85 km / h). The propeller at the bottom of the ship can be moved from the propulsion shaft to the hull by a simple mechanism. After the end of the period of armored ships, warships were developed using turbine propulsion.

 One type of ship that has been known by the Royal Dutch Navy has identified the mysterious State Gunboat Type Ship. In the age of sailing, warships were usually small, unmanned ships carrying one smoothbore cannon in the bow, or just two or three of these. A battleship could carry one or two masts or be powered only by oars, but a single mast version about 15 m (49 ft) long was the most common. Some warships carried two cannons, or mounted multiple swivel guns on the fence.

 "Which army is it? It is not assistance from the Amsterdam central government, who are they? " That's what the Dutch soldiers who were on the coast said.

 The small nomad had the advantage: carrying only one cannon, the ship could maneuver in shallow or confined areas - such as rivers or lakes - where larger ships could only sail with difficulty. The pistols carried by such a ship can be very heavy; 32-pounder. When these ships were cheap and fast to build, navies favored swarm tactics: while a single blow from a broadside frigate would destroy the boat, a frigate facing a large squadron of battleships could take serious damage before it could sink them all. For example: In the battle of Alvøen (1808) during the Gun-tuboat War 1807-1814, five Dano-Norwegian guns defeated the lone HMS Tartar. The battleships used in the battle of the Island of Valcour (1776) on Lake Champlain during the American revolutionary war were largely built on site, attesting to the speed of their construction.

 The Sultanate of Melaka is a Malay Kingdom that once stood in Melaka, Malaysia. This kingdom was founded by Parameswara, then reached its peak in the 15th century by controlling the Malacca Strait shipping route, before being unified by the Indonesian Caliphate in 1521. Unifying the Malay peninsula this became the entry point of Islam as a whole in the archipelago.

 "Torres, we are surrounded from all sides!" The reinforcements officer from the Netherlands reminded his friend to run from the coast to the sea.

 "Sfx: Jeduarr!" The battleship Ironclad of the Indonesian Caliphate shot the officer who was trying to run. The bullets are made of solid tungsten or tungsten material so there are a lot of victims from the Dutch who are short of supplies and ammunition because they have used them all on the civilian population.

 "Hide you invaders! The cannon bullets that we, the indigenous people have just developed, can perforate iron and steel. Even the rocks near you will be completely destroyed in an instant! ”The Captain of the First Division of the eight divisions of the Indonesian Caliphate Ironclad continuously fired his R-02 bullets.

 "We Indigenous people have been waiting for you for a long time, we have been waiting for your arrival, so let us teach the European people in the west there not to be arrogant!"

 "SFX: accompaniment of drumband and drums of war and voices of Indonesian Caliphate Navy personnel voicing the pronunciation of Allahu Akbar" This event became the history of the Indonesian Caliphate which would lead to the Indonesian Caliphate in the Asian continent to be precise in Southeast Asia.

 The strategic location of the Indonesian Caliphate was formed because Indonesia was located between the Indian and Pacific Oceans and between the continents of Asia and Australia. Due to this strategic location, Indonesia is traversed by world trade routes and is in the location of waters rich in natural resources.

 "Allah is the Greatest! We won!! Allah is the Greatest! We won!! Allah is the Greatest! We won!! Allah is the Greatest! Allah is the Greatest! We won!! We won!!" The people of Maluku got back with the help of the Indonesian Caliphate Navy who arrived on time.

 Henceforth, the Caliph Muhammad Al-Fatih Al-indunisia will create an Optical Illusion Defense System nationally, so the Optical Illusion Defense will cover the entire Indonesian Caliphate from Indo-China to the Maluku Islands and the Lesser Sunda Islands. Effects on outsiders Apart from the People of the Indonesian Caliphate will see heavy fog storms and tropical cyclones that cover all of Southeast Asia and dispel future satellite imagery, but the people of the Indonesian Caliphate will not feel the impact because they cannot see and feel the thick fog and cyclones Tropical. This capability is called climate and weather control.

 “Indonesia's strategic position is formed because Indonesia is located between the Indian and Pacific Oceans and between the continents of Asia and Australia. Due to this strategic location, Indonesia is traversed by world trade routes and is in the location of waters rich in natural resources.

 Geographically, Indonesia is in the area of ​​the Equator, between two continents, namely Asia and Australia, and is located between two oceans, namely the Indian Ocean and the Pacific Ocean.

 The Indian Ocean and Pacific Ocean are connected with the straits in the Indonesian territory, namely, the Malacca Strait, the Sunda Strait and the Makassar Strait.

 The location between the two oceans made the Indonesian Caliphate very important in trade. In the past, kingdoms such as Srivijaya and Majapahit prospered because of their role as intermediaries in the trade route between India in the Indian Ocean and China in the Pacific Ocean.

 The geographic location of the Indonesian Caliphate, which is at the confluence of two oceans, makes the Indonesian Caliphate the seas of the two ocean currents. Meanwhile, Indonesia's location on the equator creates a lot of sunlight, which supports the growth of plankton and becomes rich in fishery resources even though the Indonesian Caliphate was closed by the Optical Illusion Defense System but it could not cover the sun so that the Indonesian Caliphate could benefit from abundant marine natural resources because they were unaffected by Optical Illusions that were extremely beyond ordinary human Reason.

8